Anyone Shave their underarms??

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am seriously considering shaving my armpits, but then when I go to shave them in the shower I just shrug and leave them be. Now, as for my buttocks however....... :)

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I think your the insecure dirtbag, your alway putting people down on these threads and people get tired of your shit, go shave your girly pits and go away. Damian was expressing an opinion, it didnt hurt anyone, you however jumped down his throat but, par for the course

Similar to what I expressed earlier, nobody gives a fuck what you think, least of all me.

Now go away, and look up the difference between an opinion and a judgment before coming back. :rolleyes:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't completely shave my armpits, but I whack away 80% of what would normally be there if I didn't. It's a Hell of a lot easier to keep my pits clean and mostly bacteria-free -- so it's a rare occasion when I raise my arm and the person next to me falls unconscious from the body odor.

However, I do -- very, very delicately -- shave around the crack of my ass; especially the perinium (sp?) and the jungle sprouting from my balls. It just makes hygeine much easier to maintain.

And I always trim my pubes (don't completely shave them) so everything is nice and tidy.

I clean my room and make my bed every morning, too. Just thought you'd want to know. LOL!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to periodically due to a very uncomfortable rash I get from certain deoderants. I am hyper sensitive to deoderants and some of them tend to clump on the hair long enough that it will cause me to break out. Since I still can't figure out what about them causes it and I want the extra protection deoderants (I am in client services so no stinky here), it is easier to shave. Having no underarm hair speeds the absorption and I have no breaking out.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. Only a low trim on the whole body but i kinda leave the pits alone. They don't 'hedge up', thank goodness.

Saying that, I actually don't mind hairy guys. I just don't like a hairy Hellboy!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are right dude, life is too short to get rude over grooming choices. I did not mean to denigrate you, I was just making a general statement, nothing aimed at you - however it was out of order and I take back what I said and Im sorry if I upset you - and I mean that. Happy postings
:biggrin1:

Damian, you were a real gentleman by trying to 'play nice' in here. The same can't be said for Rob. You didn't write a damn thing out of line. In fact your original post was, as usual, pleasant and open-ended, clearly stating that this was YOUR opinion. We have all had to listen to Rob's fucking opinions on many many subjects, accompanied by a lot of nasty comebacks when people didn't agree with him.

And besides, folks, why would an innocent opinion about shaving hair that will grow right back anyway, deserve Rob's 'serve'.

He aint gonna apologise, Damian. Don't you apologise anymore. Keep your dignity.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe thats your problem, you dont care!

Yeah, that must be it. :rolleyes:

Or maybe I know the difference between expressing a personal preference, and putting down people who have different preferences. I'm a little surprised at the hypocrisy of those who make denigrating comments and then act all hurt when they are on the receiving end of the same kind of comments. Surprisingly few people have commented on that.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Damian, you were a real gentleman by trying to 'play nice' in here.

I agree. Damian's last response was a classy one, and I thought the matter was closed.

In fact your original post was, as usual, pleasant and open-ended, clearly stating that this was YOUR opinion.

It was no such thing, which was why I made my initial response.

We have all had to listen to Rob's fucking opinions on many many subjects, accompanied by a lot of nasty comebacks when people didn't agree with him.

Had to? Ever heard of the ignore list?

And besides, folks, why would an innocent opinion about shaving hair that will grow right back anyway, deserve Rob's 'serve'.

If someone expressed an "innocent opinion" about gay people in the same terms, they'd be castigated in here, and rightly so.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...I'm a little surprised at the hypocrisy of those who make denigrating comments and then act all hurt when they are on the receiving end of the same kind of comments. Surprisingly few people have commented on that.
No, that's never been lost on me here, and I've definitely commented on it in the past.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damian, you were a real gentleman by trying to 'play nice' in here. The same can't be said for Rob. You didn't write a damn thing out of line. In fact your original post was, as usual, pleasant and open-ended, clearly stating that this was YOUR opinion. We have all had to listen to Rob's fucking opinions on many many subjects, accompanied by a lot of nasty comebacks when people didn't agree with him.

He aint gonna apologise, Damian. Don't you apologise anymore. Keep your dignity.

There are alot of people on here that feel this way, they just dont want to go public about this guy, Ive gotten numerous PMs about him and we are all in agreement that he doesn't matter, His opinion (Judgements) are just a baby that needs his mama's titty

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Monster and Hellboy - you guys are really kind - thanks for that, that means a lot to me and your support is really nice and thoughtful. Monster you just confirmed what i said to you yesterday in the PMs - you are a truely good guy.

Rob - thanks for your reply and as far as im concerned issue closed and moving on....

Happy postings to all three of you guys.

:biggrin1::smile:

OmnibusGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont shave my underarms completely I just trim them.
I tried shaving it off completely but I didnt like it, it made me look like a kid who hadnt hit puberty lol.

So I simply trim and maintain the length of my underarm hair.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster and Hellboy - you guys are really kind - thanks for that, that means a lot to me and your support is really nice and thoughtful. Monster you just confirmed what i said to you yesterday in the PMs - you are a truely good guy.

Rob - thanks for your reply and as far as im concerned issue closed and moving on....

Happy postings to all three of you guys.

:biggrin1::smile:

Heres to you Damian and hellboy!

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for all your input people. Really didn't think it would raise so much interest/ arguments between people.
Cheers again

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
There are alot of people on here that feel this way, they just dont want to go public about this guy, Ive gotten numerous PMs about him and we are all in agreement that he doesn't matter, His opinion (Judgements) are just a baby that needs his mama's titty

I guess this is what passes for debate in your set. Now that you've jumped into a thread spat that was resolved before you arrived, would you care to actually address the points I've made? Or are your contributions limited to citing some unverifiable congratulations you claim to have received, and throwing insults around? :rolleyes:

To that point - kudos on getting some PMs, which apparently have boosted your self-esteem. As I have stated before, there are about 12 people on this site whose opinions have some weight with me. You and those in your little fan club aren't among them.

So, if your abilities are limited to exchanging insults, that's fair enough - it doesn't involve much effort on my part. So, I'll check back here tomorrow at about this time - 5 minutes should be sufficient to address anything you've added. :smile: