anyone think Corbin Bersen was a hunk a while back?

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just recently saw some sci fi movie starring yucky Richard Grieco and yummy Corbin Bernsen on Showtime Beyond.I can't remember the name of it though.What got me hot and bothered was there is a part in the film where he is injured and he is in some space freezer thing and his wife actress that is gets him out and he is in some gray space suit.But it gets better he takes the suit off and lo and behold he is wearing a delicious purple or blue can't remember latex or spandex outfit and whoa mama he was hot!You could tell he had abulge in his pants and when he walked away i couldn't stop staring at his delicious meaty round butt as it bounced when he walked.Man that guy was and still is on fire to this day anyone else agree.?Oh by the way he doesn't make it through the film and Richard Grieco sliced him hard in the groin and the look on Corben's face just made you want to jump on those lips period!!What a hunk!:wink: :redface:

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know where you can find pictures of Myles O' Brein the blonde hunk from the shitty 80's horror movie Evil laugh I mean he was the only reason to watch it and that's the truth plus i have to admit seeing Scott Baio's brother in short shorts tied up and wiggling around in that supid microwave death scene didn't divert my eyes either he was a hunk too!If anyone can find out where you can find full frontals of this hunk email me or you know just post it here thanx.:smile: :redface:

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Corbin is a mega hunk still today. I've seen his bare ass in''Major League''. His ass is nice! It's getting me hard thinking of it. I wonder if there are any pics of his cock and how big is it?

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do. And I think Richard Grieco is a hunk too. He has a great ass if I've ever seen one!

I'll say! There's a film Richard did called Tomcat:Dangerous Desires, and it was made when he was in pique physical form. It's also one of the few times he's done nudity, and believe me, it is worth the look if you can find it.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember Corbin Berenson on "LA Law". Harry Hamlin was supposed to be the hunk on the show, and he certainly was easy on the eyes. But Corbin was my favorite. When he was shirtless I thought, "Oh, yes!" A hairy blonde was hot! Why do actors think they should shave their chests? I like some hair to hang on to while I'm, well, maybe I'm going a bit too far. But Corbin is someone I wouldn't mind meeting.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That looks like his mother Jeanne Cooper who is the "Grand Dame" of Daytime Soaps. She plays "Katherine Chancellor" on the "Young and The Restless"!

That's because it is her. She's his mother. They sort of resemble. He was even on Y&R for a bit some years ago, if I remember correctly.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not
really for me
he sort of presented as a Plasticky type guy to me, like Richard Chamberlain and the likes did?
Nothing at all wrong with that of course, just my preferences