Anyone think fathers are hot?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I can personally say that I find older men more attractive physically than looking at a twink. However, I don't know if kids matter to me in that sense. However, let's just say that kids bring out the nurturing side of men, so it can be quite lovely.

wifeoftiny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think someone who has HAD kids is more sexy. Now someone who provides for and interacts with their kids, THAT is sexy!

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find older men sexy only. I know they are sexy even if they don't have kids but finding out they are a father makes them even more. and I do find them even sexier and more adorable when they love and nurture their kids.

cjaz77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally. A guy can be cute, but then you see him interacting with his kids or kids in general and he shoots straight to hot.

covilha

Just Browsing
Media
I do like older man, but if that guy as kids i dont think its sexy, because i feel sad for them... (if the father is involved with me or another guy)

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree, though it's more than just a sexiness thing. I think good fathers understand human beings better. And that's what makes them sexier.

Last edited: