Anyone Think Its Weird....

So Me and my friend he is straight and I am a small percentage bi. I suck this dick form time to time when he is between women. Anyone think this is odd?

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So Me and my friend he is straight and I am a small percentage bi. I suck this dick form time to time when he is between women. Anyone think this is odd?

Not really... ive heard of many stories, and i did this with my best friend for a while too... how does it happen though? does he just ask you to do it or how do you manage to suck his cock?

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is not something that I would go with any friends, but I don’t think it is weird. If it works for your friendship and doesn’t damage it at all, enjoy him when he is on hiatus!

Reactions: RJ5on1

It is more common than a lot of people think.

The question is: are you happy with that arrangement?

I've known a lot of people who identify as straight who partake of blowjobs when they are in-between girlfriends. It's just sex to them, without emotional commitment. They get the deeper aspects of a relationship from women.

Reactions: rd62624

paul5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, I don't think it's weird for a closeted bisexual man to get his dick sucked by a willing friend, which is what's happening. Just make sure you're being cool about it, because a guy who claims to be straight yet lets dudes go down on him is walking a fine line, and if he ever feels threatened or precarious, you'll not only never get to suck his dick again, but you'll probably also be immediately cut from his life in panic. So play this carefully and know the risk you're running.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I think everyone should be free to define their sexuality in whatever way they see fit. However, it is my opinion that if you are a man who is giving oral sex to other men then you are probably more than a small percentage bi. Also, if you are man who is receiving any kind of sexual activity from a man then you are not straight, even if you only do it when you are "between women."

I don't think its weird for you two to be doing this, but I think its weird that neither of you are really being honest with yourselves. You should be, people are much less judgmental about it now, and lying to yourself is just unhealthy.

Reactions: RJ5on1 and greg_ca

I think everyone should be free to define their sexuality in whatever way they see fit.
While I agree with this opinion, you then heavily contradict yourself by stating:
-However, it is my opinion that if you are a man who is giving oral sex to other men then you are probably more than a small percentage bi.

-Also, if you are man who is receiving any kind of sexual activity from a man then you are not straight, even if you only do it when you are "between women."

-I think its weird that neither of you are really being honest with yourselves. You should be, people are much less judgmental about it now, and lying to yourself is just unhealthy.

So, in my profile I state that I'm 1% straight. Does that mean I should stop lying to myself as well, and come out as bi-curious about heterosexuality? Because that is what you are saying about that guy.

It isn't about how they identify themselves. Nor is it anyone else's place to set rules and definitions on their sexuality. The OP wasn't asking if anyone thought his friend was truly straight or not. He was asking about the relationship itself, and if anyone had similar experiences, or an opinion on if it was "normal".

Reactions: ag.dude123

J327

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think men for the most part out of the eyes of the public, and stigmas dont really have the same hang ups about sexuality behind close doors. Most men would receive oral from another guy, in fact most ppl believe a man gives better oral because we have penises and know what it feels like.

I've been propositioned by a handful of my straight friends and by rule I usually always reject them because I value their friendship. But in fact the opposite happens and they usually distance themselves possibly out of shame once I turn them down. Recently I had a straight friend who exposed himself to me. He lets me grab it playfully and play around in his shorts sometimes but I try not to take it too much further....

Reactions: abattist