Anyone thinking John McCain is hot

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its totally amazing how someone as good looking as the young McCain can become what he is today, does anyone know the history behind his misshapen face. His jaw on the one side is really messed up, maybe he got his jaw broken when he as in the POW camp.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its totally amazing how someone as good looking as the young McCain can become what he is today, does anyone know the history behind his misshapen face. His jaw on the one side is really messed up, maybe he got his jaw broken when he as in the POW camp.

I think it started when he began kowtowing to the Religious Reich in the US. He thinks "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" should continue. He feels that GLBT people should not be allowed to adopt children.

Hate makes a person ugly.

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Does everyone need to be reminded that we won't be young forever? The older I get, the more attractive I find older people. I might not exactly see them as "hot," but they're still attractive none the less. In fact I try to see the person they were when they were young because inside they don't feel any different. Only the packaging has changed.

There was a group of folks who were at my sister's wedding nearly 30 years ago and who were then at my sister's inlaw's 50th wedding anniversary many, many years later. I couldn't believe they were the same people because of how much they had aged. My dad's comment? "Time is cruel." He was right.

"'Live fast, die young and leave a good-looking corpse' was spoken by actor John Derek in the film Knock on Any Door, which also starred Humphrey Bogart and was directed by Nicholas Ray. Ray went on to direct James Dean, who, curiously, is widely admired for having accidentally adopted John Derek's advice."

Altitude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

the pow beatings, also the skin cancer contributed to the whole misshapen jaw thing. he had a couple surgeries for the melanoma if i remember correctly. anyway, yeah, he was definitely cute way back when. then again, george w. was cute in the drunk frat boy way as well... age hasn't been great to either of them nearly as much as, say, sean connery :p

billybones

Superior Member
Media
Being attractive when you're 30 is on ething, but looking as he does now is reality. There is nothing attractive about this man, from his politics to his face.