Anyone thinking John McCain is hot

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He was disfigured in Vietnam. His plane crashed and caught on fire on the flight deck.
His aeroplane was shot down by a Vietnamese missile over Hanoi. He bailed and parachuted into a shallow lake where he was captured by the local farmers. His injuries were not properly attended to and he was beaten for being a wise ass as a prisoner of war. Since then he cannot lift his arms up over his head, among other disabilities. Anyone in the media ever thought to seek out any of the civilian survivors of his bombing sorties for an interview? Then we could judge who got the worst of the bargain.

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG, do not make me sick with pictures of this ugly looking man. McCain is dead from the neck up and disgusting from the neck down or maybe it is vice-versa or both.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
40 years ago, he was hot. Now, he's just an old guy afraid of a debate.
No, he's not hot at all. In fact if I was him, I'd be worried about his 'Miss Jackie Kennedy wanabe' going after Sarah Palin's husband. They do make a nice looking couple, Yes? Wouldn't that be a hoot?

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Not in the least, he is a short, tense, close minded, angry little man with feelings of adequacy. If for some god forsaken reason he should be elected our next president, then heaven help us all!

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't live in the past, you know. I believe he was just a normal man, not impressively handsome. It's just that compared to the pictures of him nowadays, anybody will obviously choose the younger John.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He was very handsome when younger but I wouldn't say "hot". Today, he's so-so but o.k. for his age.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LMAO, Way to go. At 30 he was smoking hot. Fuck the republican out of him, YES

If I gave you $3,000,000 would you fuck the republican out of him now? If he were a Dem. nominee he'd have a more solid chance to win this election. Imagine him voting with democrats 90% of the time. What a wonderful world it would be.

Anyhow, I'm with the populus. I saw the footage of him being release decades ago and he was drop...dead...mother....fucking...FIIIIINE!

cachondo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If we're voting on HOT, Obama takes it hands down! McCain is an asshole and as ugly as one. Cachondo

DQSundae

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let's ponder this for a moment. He was away at military school all those years surrounded by all those other hot horny boys, hmmm, do you think he might have partaked of the the love that dare not speak it's name. I'm thinking he at least got some head.