anyone told their wive or gf that they are bi

matros48

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes. I have. Got tired of making up stories (poker night, stag party.....) to get out to play. Had enough beer oje night and spilled my guts. It was rough, but we made it through it. Have done some m-f-m scenes since then, and now just accept each other for who we are.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

D_Sherman_Shuttlebottom

Account Disabled
Media
I have had a couple girls be fine from the start (and even say, "you know, you don't seem 100% straight, so this explains it...") And I had girlfriends react somewhat negatively at first, only to shift over time to be fine with it and even like it. My last girlfriend reacted horribly when I told her, but within a year, was so into it she was constantly mentioning the idea of an MMF threesome. My current girlfriend was a little wary when I first told her, but now says she finds it hot, just like the last one. And she has said if we end up getting married, she would not want me to repress that side of myself, and would rather being monogamish and let me have a hall pass for men, provided I find just one trusted partner at a time and am super safe.

andy_life

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
wow wish it be like that for me, I know she would never accept it she not open minded she a bit prim and proper, I would love a relationship where the girlfriend found it horny mmf bit of a turn on. your a lucky chap!! my girlfriend not real open about sex would be nice if she was lol

D_Cam_L_Towe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here Andy. Jus really getting into how I feel but my wife would never take it well and I could not take that chance in this stage of my life. Who knows what the future will bring.

Reactions: TXBigGun

andy_life

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ditto being bi has its problems.. im just beginning accept it... I love and enjoy the feel and difference in sex with guy than a woman.. I know A chap who is married there both bi and both except it they don't combine together but they do both explore with others

Reactions: TXBigGun

D_Sherman_Shuttlebottom

Account Disabled
Media
I think age does have something to do with it: I'm 34, my girlfriends are/were all around my age. I do think my generation is a bit more open. Still, I think HOW you present it has a lot to do with it. If being bisexual is something you are ashamed of, and haven't accepted fully yourself, your girlfriend or wife will see it that way and reject it, because you seem to be rejecting it. But if it's something you love about yourself, are proud of, have been open about, this shows the woman in your life that SHE is the one who needs to catch up and open her mind. Ultimately it's that way with any fetish or kink. And frankly, as unconventional sexualities go, being a bi man is really common and really shouldn't be that threatening.

When I came out as bi, my dad (who was happily and monogamously married to my mother for 33 years before she died and has since remarried a woman) said, gee, that sounds a lot like me, but I've never identified that way or acted on it. It's just not that scandalous or shameful. It's become something unique I really love about myself, and I think if you take that attitude, you invite everyone else in your life to feel the same.

andy_life

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I understand what your saying, I have had these feeling since school, im 47 now, over the last couple of years I have started to feel frustrated and needed to experience men sexually, at first sex felt weird and dirty after, tho now it feel natural and fulfilling im beginning to accept that I find men attractive but has took a long time

chiefone4u

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Before I started dating my now wife, she made comments about being absolutely against gay or bi people... On our first date, she started asking questions about my past. About half way through the date she asked me this question "so... You've told me how many girl's you've had sex with, have you ever had sex with other men?" She then chuckled (as in she was asking as a joke)... I waited a moment, not sure if I should be honest with her... After all, she constantly made comments about how disgusting it was.

After some thought, I decided it was only fair to be honest... There is no reason in my mind I should lie about a part of my life with someone I could end up spending the rest of my life with. So I answered her question, "yes, three"... She waited a moment, then told me she asked as a joke because of how I answered her questions about those I've dated.

The rest of the night I wasn't sure there would be a second date, as she seemed a bit standoffish... But by the end of the night she seemed perfectly fine with my sexuality... And 3 year's later we got married.

We openly discussed what terms to hold our marriage to... We decided (her mostly) that it was unfair to prohibit that part of my sexuality in marriage... So my addition to make thing's a little more fair (or even) was the rule that we were both allowed to venture separately on the condition that if we were leaving the house with the intent on having sex with someone else, we had to tell the other spouse beforehand; in the event we did not leave with that intention, but the moment got either of us there anyway we were to notify the other as soon as possible (not required to stop during foreplay to call home, but needed to call home when finished).

This has worked well for us during our three year's of marriage so far, and hopefully continue to. We have each played apart a few times without jealousy, as well as invited a select few men to join us in our bed together.

In closing, if you can't be honest with your partner's... There is no reason to think they can be honest to you. If you can't remain faithful to your other half, you either need to tell them of your infidelity or end the relationship... It is possible that telling your partner will ultimately end in separation or divorce. That is a consequence of your infidelity to begin with... I think most partner's would be more likely to forgive if you confess versus them finding out from someone else.

Sorry for the long winded reply... Be honest with yourself, be honest with your other half.

D_Cam_L_Towe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with chief. Someday I want to act out my feelings and desired but without my wife's knowledge, never. She is a great woman who has always been there for me and trusts me. I would never go against that. She is my world.

andy_life

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
its difficult being bi for me I want the love and sex of a woman and the feel and sex with a guy bit selfish I know but if the cravings and urge's for men are there its really hard to resist

Reactions: mrbigdoc

I did. She got hot and were planning a foursome with a bi couple. He is huge. Twice my size and wants to give me head while he does me.

Reactions: mrbigdoc

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found/discovered my orally bi affinity with my ex-wife when one night while she was laying on her back and her 'boy toy' fucking I was licking her clit. Just as 'he' was about to cum he sort of slipped out and in the sexual fury when his spurting cock brushed against my face I naturally started sucking on it and drinking his cum. My wife and he got so turned on by this that night he and I sucked each other off twice that night while she watched.

Fast forward many years later and my current wife and after talking about swinging finally took the plunge. When I explained to her my past, and shear thrill and enjoyment I get sucking cocks, she freaked out a little at first but then admitted she actually got turned on thinking about watching me sucking another guy off. I guess I'm lucky enough that I have a woman who loves dick as much as I do!!!

I am more into oral with other guys and that is it but lately she has been wanting to watch me top another guy...not sure I'm ready for that but we'll see someday I'm sure!

OnOccasion

Experimental Member
Media
My GF and I were having some trust issues and we agreed that we should open up about our darkest secret. I went first and told her that I had given a guy a BJ before. She got real quiet and then asked "Did you swallow?" We both got a good laugh out of it. Turns out her dark secret was that she lesbian experience in her younger years.

Reactions: diver6

Fsanford82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hi has anyone on here told their wives or girlfriends that they are bi and its worked out

The closest I've come to letting my wife know that I have thoughts was one time I was using a dildo on her, I took it and put it in her lap and started to deep throat the thing just to see what her reaction would be. She commented on my ability to take it all the way down, but beyond that she didn't really say much. She definitely didn't get my hint.