Anyone too 'shy' to masturbate in front of your partner?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to tell this guy I'm doing it with to masturbate while I watch him. This is a huge turn on for me and I've actually had one guy in my past refuse to do this because he was embarrassed.

Anyone in here too shy to masturbate in front of your partner?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I want to tell this guy I'm doing it with to masturbate while I watch him. This is a huge turn on for me and I've actually had one guy in my past refuse to do this because he was embarrassed.

Nope, but have had some girls get mad or upset at me, because they thought it meant they weren't satisfying me, so I had to do it myself.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

No, this is like my reason d'etre.

Let me know if I can be of service. :biggrin1:

rostrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. Sometimes we have different agendas, and masturbation would seem out of place. i.e. It might be awkward to be masturbating next to him on the couch while he watches TV. If we're fooling around it would be fine to touch myself. I would like to be more open to masturbate whenever, but I wait until after the chance to have sex has passed and my partner has gone to bed. He's not nearly as sexually driven, so I have to make time for myself. I think there is an generally held notion that masturbation is a solo act. Not that that is how it should be.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be shy to do it but I still would...it's a huge turn on for me to watch my guy do it and it's always more fun if I get to help. :)

B_sschlong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eyescream and Fleur - what is it that turns you on about this? Do you like to watch him get hard? Is the stroking action exciting? Do you like his faces? How about when he comes...do you enjoy watching him spray his load all over the place? Or on certain parts of your body? Let us know...

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heck no, we have no hesitation doing it in front of each other. It turns each of us on and will often times lead to some really mind blowing sex. If you want to have your partner masturbate in front of you, maybe start off with giving him a handjob and get him into it and then have him switch over to doing it himself, saying how hot he looks when he masturbates.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not shy about it at all, if she wants to see me do it...but i'd like to be able to watch her as well. reciprocity and all that. it actually feels incredibly intimate, almost moreso than sex, letting someone in on this moment that's usually so private whereas you're usually both there for the sex. lol

slvrstud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my girl is embarrassed to do it in front of me. She has watched me finish myself, no problem, though I don't think she would ask me to do it without prompting

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My 3rd wife and I watched each other while we each jacked off. We were naked in the living room and across from each other. The first time was a first for both of us. It was a real turn-on ;)

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My partner and I have very different sex drives. I need a lot more sex than he does, so I masturbate every morning in bed while he lays next to me. He usually wakes up while I'm doing it, gives me a kiss and turns over to go back to sleep. I put my leg over him and finish the job. It used to turn me on to do it with him in the bed, but now it's just part of my morning routine.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to tell this guy I'm doing it with to masturbate while I watch him. This is a huge turn on for me and I've actually had
one guy in my past refused to do this because he was embarrassed.[/QUOTE
] I understand that totally. :redface: :yup:
Yup, I'm not a frequent masturbater anyway. To do it while he is watching is pretty much impossible. On the few occassions I tried with past bf's I dried up like the Sahara, pronto. :redface: