Anyone too 'shy' to masturbate in front of your partner?

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do feel a little shy!!! Even after 12 years of marriage!! But my wife finds it a huge turn on...I especially like it when we do it together. We hardly finish ourselves off...normally leads to great sex.

MARCOPOLO4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am not too "shy" to do anything in front of a partner however having said that if my partner is masterbating me i am too "shy" to finish or to climax unless i take over the masterbating.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eyescream and Fleur - what is it that turns you on about this? Do you like to watch him get hard? Is the stroking action exciting? Do you like his faces? How about when he comes...do you enjoy watching him spray his load all over the place? Or on certain parts of your body? Let us know...

I do like watching his facial expressions but I think I like it most because masturbation is very controlled according to the person's needs. So if he moves slow then I know he probably likes sex in a similar pace.

It is also a very private act, and letting me watch shows some degree of trust. It makes a guy quite vulnerable. But somewhere near where he cums I get a little jealous and neglected and usually want in on the action.:biggrin1:

not shy about it at all, if she wants to see me do it...but i'd like to be able to watch her as well. reciprocity and all that. it actually feels incredibly intimate, almost moreso than sex, letting someone in on this moment that's usually so private whereas you're usually both there for the sex. lol

Yup, I agree with you.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a much higher sex drive than my partner, and though he has repeatedly told me he'd rather i j/o while he's around, I still find it wierd to at times. Our moods just don't match up sometimes. I agree that j/o has always been a more private thing, but when he and i do, it is very intimate for sure, and i agree again that it can be more so than sex.

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ya it weird I dont think i have ever masturbated with my wife before... haha kinda gives me an idea to bring up to her. But ya I have done it with my brother, son, and friends but never my wife.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to tell this guy I'm doing it with to masturbate while I watch him. This is a huge turn on for me and I've actually had one guy in my past refuse to do this because he was embarrassed.

Anyone in here too shy to masturbate in front of your partner?

If you will while I am. I am down for it.

My GF refuses to do it while I watch, but she will while we are having sex.I will wank while a gurl watches as long as she doesn't start making fun or jokes while I'm doing it.

D

deleted509196

I don't mind infront of him or him doing infront of me.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I want to tell this guy I'm doing it with to masturbate while I watch him. This is a huge turn on for me and I've actually had one guy in my past refuse to do this because he was embarrassed.

Anyone in here too shy to masturbate in front of your partner?

I used to be in my younger days. Now it's more like, "Here, let me show you how it's done..."

And love to watch guys get off. Especially watching them get off while watching me get off. Such a turn on.

Find out if the guys is comfortable with masturbation in the first place. You could broach the subject by playfully playing with yourself or saying "So I was masturbating on my way to work today..." and see how he reacts. If he looks embarrassed, you may want to introduce the idea gradually.

Let me know if I can be of service. :biggrin1:

:eek: Perfidiousness!!!

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am shy to masturbate in front of my partner. The only time I'm into it is if we're both jacking off. However, as others on here have said, our rhythms aren't always very well in sync. I've definitely learned how to pleasure him and get him off, but unfortunately, I can't say he's done the same for me. Soo....this has lead to thoughts of "what the hell do I do?" Cheating was done in the past, with blowups, forgiveness, and now it feels that though we emotionally evolved from that, physically, my needs still aren't getting met. So...I jack off when I'm alone. And it's satisfying, but not what I really want to have to do.