Anyone Tried Gainswave? Any Success Stories Of Pe?

Horniidude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently came across gainswave review and got me really curious
It comes with PShots which is said to make the penis bigger. Has anyone tried it?

Has anyone had any success stories of permanent gains in general? What did you do?
I have done PE exercises before but like after doing it for about 6 month and the gains kind of slowly went away.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting to hear about the positive results of Gainswave you experienced. How was the experience? How many sessions did you have? How soon did you start to notice the results? I had two sessions of the P Shot 6 months apart my ED did recover to some extent. There was no gain in girth or length, which is what I had been hoping for

Reactions: Horniidude

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had posted in this thread Shockwave Therapy – Anyone Tried It?

"I've done it and it's made a decent difference especially with erect girth and a huge difference in flaccid girth. I did 7 Gainswave sessions. For me after about 4 or 5 was all I needed. The last few didn't make a change. There is tons of marketing hype online about it and I find it frustrating that googling for it will mostly have links to individual clinics and their sales push. I'd love to see more user generated reviews. I've heard from others on the forums who have done it and they all seem happy."

The results are fairly instant. And when I pumped with the bathmate around the times of the sessions there was a noticeable difference in gains vs not having the sessions. I will also say I bought a "Rocket/Phoenix" device that is a mini Shockwave machine for home use. That's pretty much useless. If you can pony up the money I think Gainswave is worth trying out.

Reactions: Horniidude

Horniidude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had posted in this thread Shockwave Therapy – Anyone Tried It?

"I've done it and it's made a decent difference especially with erect girth and a huge difference in flaccid girth. I did 7 Gainswave sessions. For me after about 4 or 5 was all I needed. The last few didn't make a change. There is tons of marketing hype online about it and I find it frustrating that googling for it will mostly have links to individual clinics and their sales push. I'd love to see more user generated reviews. I've heard from others on the forums who have done it and they all seem happy."

The results are fairly instant. And when I pumped with the bathmate around the times of the sessions there was a noticeable difference in gains vs not having the sessions. I will also say I bought a "Rocket/Phoenix" device that is a mini Shockwave machine for home use. That's pretty much useless. If you can pony up the money I think Gainswave is worth trying out.

Nice, how long ago did you do it? did the girth gain last or was it temporary?
I don't have issue getting hard, which I hear results for ED last 1-2 years. But am interested in the penis enlargement aspect of it.

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nice, how long ago did you do it? did the girth gain last or was it temporary?
I don't have issue getting hard, which I hear results for ED last 1-2 years. But am interested in the penis enlargement aspect of it.
It was about 2 years ago. The girth gain I would say lasted. For sure my flaccid is much girthier. It didn't seem to affect erect length to the same extent.