Anyone tried N2N gear?

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys

Anyone else tried N2N swimsuits or underwear? I have a few of their items and find the pouches quick sufficient (with great stretch)

Attachments

codpiece40

Experimental Member
Media
..that`s right, they`re stretchy - it helps alot. Not to be compared to tropis or the much tighter aussieb...
m.

Irishguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried them and far too small. I bought large. Sorry didnt get XL or XXL. My cock is large soft 7-8 inches and wide. There is just not enough room at all in there. I end up with some shaft exposed if cram my boys into them.

I find these much more accomadating. Lots more room and show an insane bulge btw. I will post some pics next week of all my various speedo bulges.
Men's boxers - Male Swimsuits - Pouch Briefs - Swimwear Thongs - Men's Bulge Bikinis: Ergowear

Go to ergo collections and x3d swim

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys

Anyone else tried N2N swimsuits or underwear? I have a few of their items and find the pouches quick sufficient (with great stretch)

Love it. Great gear. Fits great - very comfortable pouch up front. Wore mine the whole time I was on vacation this past winter in Punta Cana.

Attachments

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a couple of different styles or fabrics rather. I like the tropic boxer brief feels like a second skin and is roomy enough. I also got the 100% cotton boxer brief in white and black, but for some reason the white felt tight compared to the black ones... go fig:dunno:

matthi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recommend the tropic boxer briefs, too. As a previous poster said, they feel like second skin, tight but not too tight, stretchy but supportive. They will tend to push everything out a little, though, which can be good or bad depending on circumstances! I have several N2N pics in my gallery.

brummyboy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a huge fan of Speedo's. There is no doubt about it. When I was introduced to N2N gear I thought I had died and done to heaven. I love the stuff, and probably have about 15 pairs from them.

Does anyone know any other sites, but something that little bit more risque. I love the thought of being clearly visible, and an obvious bulge knowing someone will be staring at you - Drives me wild!!!!

Any thoughts?

Attachments

Irishguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I have a pair of Hilcrest. They are really comfy. However I find that they look a little too revealing for swimming etc and really ask look at me. The sides are too thin i feel. I would like a n2n look but with a much larger pouch. Please someone find one!:tongue:

I will post pics of these next week when I get home. I will leave it to you to then decide!
Does anyone wear hilcrest here in public. I got their largest pouch offering and it is large.

codpiece40

Experimental Member
Media
Irish, hiilcrest comes in just two colours with their specialty wear: black and red, the latter just for the thong.WIth black you don`t run into a "risk"; and I love it, wore it often, and its comfy, as you said.

Big Kenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have to agree with most everyone else here, N2N in general holds my equipment nicely.

Kenn