Anyone try Pygeum

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by cinder88, May 24, 2009.

1. cinder88

cinder88 New Member

Hi Guys/Gals

First time poster, ong time viewer..:)

I just started taking Pygeum or Pygeum africanum - I started taking it for Prostate health.

One really interesting thing I have noticed is that the ammount of sperm/semen that I ejac has gone up about 500%.....:)
    Needless to say that when I orgasm my eyes feel like they are going to roll 360degrees...:)

I have been taking maca/L-arginine/HWG for years, so large loads are something normal - but Pygeum has really pushed my body to something else.

Good thing my wife finds it a huge turn on, because we are both on cloud nine.--------
    Anyway Im not pumping a product or anything , just the herb -
    Good prostate health , and mind blowing orgasm's - just a win win>>>:)

Have a good weekend.
    Nik

2. cinder88

cinder88 New Member

Pygeum liquid softgel - 200mg / daily
    5grams of maca
    500mg arginine
    1 gram of Horny Goat Weed.

Great herbal stack-

3. some dude

some dude Member

Albums:
    In my experience pygeum boosts precum but I haven't really noticed an impact on ejac amounts. It had been awhile since I had tried pygeum (on those occasions when I take a prostate-oriented herb it's usually been saw palmetto), but when I saw this post this week I popped a pygeum 500mg capsule for 2 days. The result: Lots more precum oozing out when I was erect, and even some leakage when I was walking around the grocery store and thinking about what I wanted to do that night. It's kind of cool but the latter scenario is a little too weird to make pygeum an everyday thing.

Still, it's a nice herb -- it does something useful (prostate health) and something sexual, with no apparent side effects for me. Thanks for the reminder about it.

4. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Be careful on the Saw Palmetto. SP reduces your testosterone to DHT conversion, unless you have an enlarged prostate (BPH) you can be undoing things on one level that you are trying to boost on another.

There is little no no clinical evidence that Saw Palmetto is effective in boosting prostate health in any other way. DHT by the way has undergone studies in Europe that are completely contrary to what is established here. New studies show that DHT is not the "bad guy" it was once thought to be in any manner.

The opinion of medical professionals on this issue vary, but, in the U.S. we are about 20 years behind on some parts of our medical knowledge relating to endocrinology and sexual health.

5. jafar

jafar Member

Which brand of pygeum do you guys use, and what is the dosage?

6. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Definitely works, esp. at 1000 mg per day. And no side effects.

Draft saved Draft deleted