Anyone try the hardwear erection ring?

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
just ordered one, how long does it usually take to arrive in the mail? mine is regular service from usa to canada. It has been 10 business days and slowly getting worried

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol no thanks, i dont wanna to be arrest, or at the very least explain why i have it on

Why should you have to explain it? People don't have to explain why they are wearing a ring in a finger. Surely it would not be illegal or cause for arrest. It would be an opportunity to embarrass the security personnel for being so intrusive.

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why should you have to explain it? People don't have to explain why they are wearing a ring in a finger. Surely it would not be illegal or cause for arrest. It would be an opportunity to embarrass the security personnel for being so intrusive.

True, but I seem to get enough hassel crossing the boarder without wearing a cockring lol Best not to chance it in my mind

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
True, but I seem to get enough hassel crossing the boarder without wearing a cockring lol Best not to chance it in my mind

I wasn't aware that Canadians had trouble entering the U.S. That shouldn't be but since it apparently is, I can see why you would not want to risk wearing a cock ring when traveling from Canada to the U.S.

paddyh

Just Browsing
Media
If you live out of USA, please consider it carefully. I paid for it before 3 months,but I still don't receive my goods til now.

Maybe their products are nice, but their customer service need to improve absolutely.

Wolfhagen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live out side the USA Australia in fact and I had mine within a week I honestly was not expecting it to be that quick. Biggest Hardest Erection bar none

D

deleted6806

I just ordered one, might post pics and a review when it arrives

muscleman1965

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear a 2" cockring around my ballls and cock, wear it no longer than an hour or I'll wear a 1.5" steel ring just around my cock. Not as tight as some cockrings but when I get hard it's rockhard and I pull the ring off 5 minutes after I have shot my load. At 67 makes all the difference for my erections