anyone turn red talking to opposite sex?

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
if i talk to a very attractive female, i turn red instantly. lol i cant help it........it sucks soo much but ive come to deal with it and consider it "cute". once i get to know them it goes away. anyone else like this?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if i talk to a very attractive female, i turn red instantly. lol i cant help it........it sucks soo much but ive come to deal with it and consider it "cute". once i get to know them it goes away. anyone else like this?

How old are you, dude? I used to get that way when talking to a guy I was interested in, but that was when I was in my late teens, early twenties. Thank god that phase passed on... I'm just pissed off that I didn't figure it all out sooner; lots more fun would have been had!!!:rolleyes:

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
How old are you, dude? I used to get that way when talking to a guy I was interested in, but that was when I was in my late teens, early twenties. Thank god that phase passed on... I'm just pissed off that I didn't figure it all out sooner; lots more fun would have been had!!!:rolleyes:

25. i've learned to deal with it. some even say its cute..... but ive never had a girl get all creapy from it lol. its my way if saying, HEY I THINK YOUR HOT WANNA FUCK? lol

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me too, Mr Hardcock.... I am the utmost confident, coherent, eloquant person, but put someone dishy infront of me who I think ''cor blimey, he's lovely!'' and I blush and become a bumbling babbling idiot! :rolleyes:

And I'm 43! :redface:

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started seeing a girl about 3 weeks ago & we're already really comfortable with each other. But . . . I blush at the drop of a hat. It's just how I am. I always just make a joke about opening a window (a little self-deprecating humor goes a long way with most girls, I've found) & move on. It's natural & should be no big thing.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay