Anyone turned on by seeing guys you know around town/work naked at gym?

coastalstroker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in a fairly small city, less than 100,000 people, with a couple of big gyms with open showers. It is not uncommon for me to see my local banker, neighbors, shop owners who I do business with, business associates, a local TV sportscaster (one of the two), all bare ass at the gym. Am I the only one who gets a raging hard on about this? It turns me on to see what other men are packing, imagining them home with their wives, and I enjoy that they are so comfortable showing it off, especially some of the more well known people around town (a few elected politicians, ministers, high school principal at my kid's school, etc.) No sex has ever happened, just me viewing....it guess it is just small town life. Does this do anything for anyone else?

It doesn't necessarily turn me on, but I do think it's cool that we have been naked together without anything sexual happening and without knowing each other's names. There have been loads of guys over the years I have been naked with in the locker room and shower only to see later in public, and even at their jobs. The look they give me tells me that they remember me as well!

muscleman1965

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I live in a fairly small city, less than 100,000 people, with a couple of big gyms with open showers. It is not uncommon for me to see my local banker, neighbors, shop owners who I do business with, business associates, a local TV sportscaster (one of the two), all bare ass at the gym. Am I the only one who gets a raging hard on about this? It turns me on to see what other men are packing, imagining them home with their wives, and I enjoy that they are so comfortable showing it off, especially some of the more well known people around town (a few elected politicians, ministers, high school principal at my kid's school, etc.) No sex has ever happened, just me viewing....it guess it is just small town life. Does this do anything for anyone else?
I get turned on all the time seeing bareass

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP, it sounds like we live in the same type of town, if not the same town. In the locker room and showers you see the local doctors, lawyers accountants, landscapers, roofers, college students, etc.... The showers are open and there is a hot tub, sauna, and steam room in the locker room so most use these amenities naked. It is the great leveler.

Reactions: LilJock

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this was years ago but I had seen this hot guy at the gym when I first started going and then I got a different job, still with the State but just another dept.. It ended up that was where he worked and we became friends. We both went to the gym before work. He was more into body building than I. Yes I wanted muscle but I mostly went just to get in shape and get weight off. One day after getting out of the shower and I was dressing he came down to take a shower. I just happened to turn around at the same time he dropped his support briefs and low and behold there he was in all his glory. Its a wonder I didn't jizz in my shorts at that moment but I was a nervous wreck until I got to work and into a stall in the bathroom. No need to say what I took care of! :eek:)

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grew up in a suburb. It had once been a small town but had been swallowed up by a nearby big city. However, it still had that "small town" feel about it and life centered around our local community, not the city. During my junior and senior years in high school (11th & 12th grades), I used to go with a buddy of mine to the local gym. We'd usually go in the evening when things had emptied out a lot and there wasn't so much of a hassle, but when we'd go earlier in the day it was like the OP described; you'd see lots of men in the showers who you'd see around town. Saw a couple of my teachers, the owner/manager of the hardware store where I'd worked after school or during the summer, the pharmacy owner and city council member whose daughter I'd dated, the local newspaper publisher and editor, our insurance agent who played golf with my father, my barber (who I later found out had a record of "public indecency"), and the good-looking guy across the street who's dishy wife was having afternoon flings with his best friend. I one time saw him there with his friend and, even then, I remember noting that the friend was a lot better hung and speculating on whether that had anything to do with his wife's cheating.

It was also hot that it was a two-way kinda thing: Our family was fairly prominent in town (there was a street named after my grandfather), my mother was very active in community affairs, and I was a star of the high school football team, which was a really big thing there. Our games were covered like the NFL in the local paper. So it was kinda hot knowing I was also somewhat of a local celebrity and that, in a similar fashion, a lot of the eyes were probably trained on me. Kind of scary in a way. Everyone would stop and say "Hi" and "How's your father?" and things like that. I remember feeling very self-conscious in the showers and locker room, since though a big strapping guy, over six foot at the time (now 6'3"), I'm hung like a chipmunk and particularly tiny when soft. I was just sure they were all checking me out down there, and remember being bothered by the idea that they might be thinking my father was also poorly equipped (which he wasn't).

My work subsidizes membership in a nearby health club. I see lots of guys there from work and company sports teams I play on, a few work "competitors" or "rivals", some bosses, and even a couple of my employees. It's kinda hot seeing what the other guys are packing and then seeing them back at work with that memory in the back of my mind.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sounds like a lot of very natural, very normal curiosity, especially on the part of you straight guys. As adults, well, sometimes it's best to be very discreet in public setting. Looking at Niagara Falls may be awe inspiring, but it isn't wise to try going over it.

Reactions: abattist

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I grew up in a suburb. It had once been a small town but had been swallowed up by a nearby big city. However, it still had that "small town" feel about it and life centered around our local community, not the city. During my junior and senior years in high school (11th & 12th grades), I used to go with a buddy of mine to the local gym. We'd usually go in the evening when things had emptied out a lot and there wasn't so much of a hassle, but when we'd go earlier in the day it was like the OP described; you'd see lots of men in the showers who you'd see around town. Saw a couple of my teachers, the owner/manager of the hardware store where I'd worked after school or during the summer, the pharmacy owner and city council member whose daughter I'd dated, the local newspaper publisher and editor, our insurance agent who played golf with my father, my barber (who I later found out had a record of "public indecency"), and the good-looking guy across the street who's dishy wife was having afternoon flings with his best friend. I one time saw him there with his friend and, even then, I remember noting that the friend was a lot better hung and speculating on whether that had anything to do with his wife's cheating.

It was also hot that it was a two-way kinda thing: Our family was fairly prominent in town (there was a street named after my grandfather), my mother was very active in community affairs, and I was a star of the high school football team, which was a really big thing there. Our games were covered like the NFL in the local paper. So it was kinda hot knowing I was also somewhat of a local celebrity and that, in a similar fashion, a lot of the eyes were probably trained on me. Kind of scary in a way. Everyone would stop and say "Hi" and "How's your father?" and things like that. I remember feeling very self-conscious in the showers and locker room, since though a big strapping guy, over six foot at the time (now 6'3"), I'm hung like a chipmunk and particularly tiny when soft. I was just sure they were all checking me out down there, and remember being bothered by the idea that they might be thinking my father was also poorly equipped (which he wasn't).

My work subsidizes membership in a nearby health club. I see lots of guys there from work and company sports teams I play on, a few work "competitors" or "rivals", some bosses, and even a couple of my employees. It's kinda hot seeing what the other guys are packing and then seeing them back at work with that memory in the back of my mind.

This is so hot. Reminds me of a post I wrote ages ago in another thread. In our village there is a group of about 10 guys who all drink in the local pub. They use the gym that I go to aswell. I don't know their names but they are all on the village/local football team. On several occasions I've been in the showers at the gym and either individuals or groups of them have been in their all totally naked, confident and just hanging out together. They certainly don't rush to get dressed and the day hi to me and we get chatting sometimes. Hottest thing is when I see one of them in the pub later that night at the bar, and I know that only like a couple of hours earlier we were inches away from each other, naked and soaping up our big dicks. Or I see them with their girlfriends and I know how lucky those girls are and I imagine the guys fucking them when they get home.

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately my area only has private showers and is very backward about nudity. Enjoy your fun times and consider yourselves lucky. I didn't think moving to Arkansas also meant moving away from nudity, but that is just how people are here. I do wish it was more like these stories. The human body shouldn't be something to be ashamed of.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
I intentionally avoid that. I checked out a nearby gym (up the block) and 98% of the guys there were my neighbours. So, I chose another gym few blocks away, instead. Nothing against anybody, it's just me.

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm more of a keep it covered kind of guy at the gym, but I will say it is pretty wild/awkward to see a guy you recognize from around town. It's funny how afterward your perception of them broadens when you see them outside of the lockerroom. My mind tends to pop on their nude image for few seconds. Ha, Years back I remember seeing a local TV station News reporter in the buff at my gym, and to this day when he pops on the television screen covering a big story- I think "that's the guy...with the big softee and heavy low hangers". Ha. I've seen local business owners and leaders in the community- I always found it curious to see if their outward personality matches their penis size- but I'm kind of weird like that, ha.

Reactions: AMX and LilJock

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If it's someone I find attractive, then I definitely find it hot to catch a glimpse of him. It's even hotter if he gets a full frontal view of me naked.

If he's naked, I also get a sense of respect for him. I think it's inherently manly to have the confidence to be naked in front of other men and not feel the need to cover the goods.

SCJOCK

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Spartanburg (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Happens all the time. There's always that bit of curiosity, though and I've been checked out and likewise. Being in gyms and locker rooms all my life, kind of used to it. Just a man sizing another man up, maybe. Haven't thought that much about it until I saw this. There is a man with a pecker hanging practically down to his knees and that generates some attention and maybe some envy.

Reactions: AMX

SCJOCK

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Spartanburg (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just remembered that I ran into a man at a party and recognized him from the gym and we spoke and I joked that I'd seen him naked at the gym and he said back I've seen you naked at the gym, too. We laughed. Guess I thought I'd shock him with that comment but I didn't.

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this was years ago but I had seen this hot guy at the gym when I first started going and then I got a different job, still with the State but just another dept.. It ended up that was where he worked and we became friends. We both went to the gym before work. He was more into body building than I. Yes I wanted muscle but I mostly went just to get in shape and get weight off. One day after getting out of the shower and I was dressing he came down to take a shower. I just happened to turn around at the same time he dropped his support briefs and low and behold there he was in all his glory. Its a wonder I didn't jizz in my shorts at that moment but I was a nervous wreck until I got to work and into a stall in the bathroom. No need to say what I took care of! :eek:)
Did he appear to wear support briefs to minimize his bulge, or did you mean compression shorts? I haven't seen support briefs in a good while. (I'm an undie freak.)

Notsobigbutenough

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If he's naked, I also get a sense of respect for him. I think it's inherently manly to have the confidence to be naked in front of other men and not feel the need to cover the goods.

Amen to that