Anyone use CONDOMS for ORAL SEX?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just wondered if anyone here ever uses condoms for oral sex?

I know the health people say that we should, but I have to admit that I never have, its just never come up, and I never saw any pictures with anyone using condoms for oral sex until today I ran across one.

I know the thought is to prevent disease, but wouldn't this eliminate all sensation, and give the person who is sucking the cock a terrible taste of latex and lube in there mouth?

Ive als never have.. I've heared from friends who have sex alot and with different people who do use it.. But as I have a monogamy relationship with my gf, I dont use it..

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
never have, though i have caught gonorrhoea from someone that gave me a blowjob!

That was bad luck. Was it easy to spot the symptoms and get it treated?

I did leave a sauna once, where a cock-obsessed young twink was giving just about everyone noisy and enthusiastic deep-throatings in the steam room. As soon as he'd finished one guy he'd move onto the next. I thought to myself that if just one guy had come in with gonorrhoea, about 90% of the clientelle would be leaving with it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wondered if anyone here ever uses condoms for oral sex?[/QUOTE] Nope, never have. Always thought it would be like sucking a baggie.

I know the health people say that we should, but I have to admit that I never have, its just never come up, and I never saw any pictures with anyone using condoms for oral sex until today I ran across one.
I have a friend who used to give safe sex seminars at her university. She is the only person I know who uses condoms for bj's.

I know the thought is to prevent disease, but wouldn't this eliminate all sensation, and give the person who is sucking the cock a terrible taste of latex and lube in there mouth?
That's what I thought as well. Heck I have given head after removing the condom post sex and it still had that terrible latex/lube flavor. :yuck:

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did use one once for getting oral sex from a man but I was living in an area where there was a huge syphilis outbreak, he was a complete stranger, and we were both drunk. I did not use one the 2nd time we had sex.

I have friends that do use them for giving oral sex to strangers or people who they do not know if they are HIV negative or not.

I know others who use them since they love the taste of latex and have a fetish for it.

Last edited:

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was bad luck. Was it easy to spot the symptoms and get it treated?

I did leave a sauna once, where a cock-obsessed young twink was giving just about everyone noisy and enthusiastic deep-throatings in the steam room. As soon as he'd finished one guy he'd move onto the next. I thought to myself that if just one guy had come in with gonorrhoea, about 90% of the clientelle would be leaving with it.

mine was from a sauna too.. first and last time i visited one..gonorrhoea has pretty obvious symptoms 7-10 days after infection, but it was a nuisance and i needed 2 antibiotic shots + 2 swab tests (start-end) and i could defintely use the (aprox) 250$ i spent for the whole issue..

what really freaked me out is the fact that HIV frequently piggybacks chlamydia and ghonoreal infections...

it would be quite ironic to catch HIV by receiving a blowjob huh?

7daysatsea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tried it before, a flavored one, as a way to be funny... but it's not very pleasant.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done it. Only for a guy who demands it. If sucking a bare cock is a 10, sucking a cock with a rubber on it is a 5. But it's still cocksucking . . . .

I've been advised that it's very rare for gonnorehea infection to get going in the mouth. Your saliva is full of anti-bodies. The advice I got from a gay doctor who is involved in these sorts of issues it that you need to keep your teeth and gums in good shape to avoid such infections - the bug can only get going where it can enter an open sore of some sort.

So floss and brush regularly! (And, my doc friend says: don't suck cock for 4 hours after brushing, and don't brush for 4 hours after sucking.)

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have sucked a rubbered cock once cus that's what the guy wanted and I've gotta say I enjoyed it but then I do have a thing for seeing a big thick cock wrapped up.
I once had a girlfriend insist on it the first time she went down on me but she quickly removed it when she realized how bad the lube tasted.

MrJenkins

Just Browsing
Media
No I must say I only used condoms during sexual intercourse, probably a bad move but I have never caught anything or had any problems with my genitals :D

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nope never done that. One girl wanted me to put one on for a bj. I told her, "It's not nessecary, I trust you." :tongue:

I think it would be like taking a shower in your galoshes.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried it with an ex-GF just to try. We even got the flavored kind. Those were too small in size and the novelty wore thin. It felt OK on the recieving end, not great, just OK. She didnt really like it.

A thought just occured. Wouldnt the head part of the condom blow up like a bubble inside the mouth if you sucked on in?

Also, I was watching that HBO special that do on street walkers. I was amazed to find that a lot of them do use condoms when giving BJs. When guys question it, they remind him how many dicks she has sucked already.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) The CDC has never been able to confirm transmission of HIV either way from a blowjob. HIV virus are very sensitive and die quickly.

2) Some STDs, esp. syphillis and the clap can be transmitted orally, but it is unusual.

3) Many "safe sex" campaigns aimed at hookers emphasize using condoms for blowjobs. It's referred to as a "CBJ" for "covered blowjob" among johns.

4) Have I ever done it? I had a gf who loved the taste of the strawberry flavoring on flavored condoms. Other than that, I've had a couple of "first date" bjs with a condom, but I definitely prefer Ye Olde bareback bj.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2) Some STDs, esp. syphillis and the clap can be transmitted orally, but it is unusual.
...and herpes transmission isn't too unusual which accounts for part of the rise in genital herpes. But we prefer to avoid this topic on LPSG. :redface:

B_TalkingHeads

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) The CDC has never been able to confirm transmission of HIV either way from a blowjob. HIV virus are very sensitive and die quickly.

3) Many "safe sex" campaigns aimed at hookers emphasize using condoms for blowjobs. It's referred to as a "CBJ" for "covered blowjob" among johns.

4) Have I ever done it? I had a gf who loved the taste of the strawberry flavoring on flavored condoms. Other than that, I've had a couple of "first date" bjs with a condom, but I definitely prefer Ye Olde bareback bj.

You're wrong about HIV being transmitted via oral sex. It can and does happen. Granted your chances are far lower from getting it being sucked off as long as you have a healthy penis with no leisons or other STDs, but you can get it from giving oral sex too and the CDC has confirmed this. I have gay and bisexual male friends who have gotten HIV from giving oral sex and it's not safe sex like it once was thought to be. Can I get HIV from oral sex? | Questions and Answers | CDC HIV/AIDS Also as far as the other STDs you listed those are very common and many people I know have gotten them before. I know you are straight but you should not be so ignorant about such things. It's almost as bad as how a bisexual male friend of mine once told me how you simply cannot get HIV at all from oral sex and how heterosexuals do not have to worry about getting HIV at all.