Anyone Use Doublelist?

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I met one guy on there. The rest have been talkers and no shows. Percentage-wise, probably like Craigslist.

Maybe 10 % follow through, after they waste 20 emails and all your time.

Seem wanting to fantasize and talk about man to man fun, then chicken out when it comes to meeting.

Reactions: Lookinginconshy

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've hooked up with a few guys from DL. You have to sign up with a email address. It's a lot like Craigslist used to be. You post by signing up with an email, password and username. Then you can read through posts and have the option to post yourself.

I haven't posted there. I have replied.

Reactions: 1andonly

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is pretty spotty. I’ve had occasional success on there.

You do have to put your email address into every reply that you make otherwise the posting owner cannot respond back to you. It’s a little cumbersome.

They site also recycles posts - especially in the dating/relationship section. I put an ad in there in August of LAST YEAR and still occasionally get a response to it. The site says that posts retire after 60 days....but I say “nay, nay...”

1andonly

Expert Member
Media
It is pretty spotty. I’ve had occasional success on there. You do have to put your email address into every reply that you make otherwise the posting owner cannot respond back to you. It’s a little cumbersome. They site also recycles posts - especially in the dating/relationship section. I put an ad in there in August of LAST YEAR and still occasionally get a response to it. The site says that posts retire after 60 days....but I say “nay, nay...”

1andonly

Expert Member
Media
It is pretty spotty. I’ve had occasional success on there.

You do have to put your email address into every reply that you make otherwise the posting owner cannot respond back to you. It’s a little cumbersome.

They site also recycles posts - especially in the dating/relationship section. I put an ad in there in August of LAST YEAR and still occasionally get a response to it. The site says that posts retire after 60 days....but I say “nay, nay...”
Soon do you need to put an email address In Yours Posts To OR Just When You reply

I have used it. Like many have said... it's hit or miss...

But when it's a hit, it can be a blast. Use caution.

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I met one guy on there. The rest have been talkers and no shows. Percentage-wise, probably like Craigslist.

Seem wanting to fantasize and talk about man to man fun, then chicken out when it comes to meeting.
Same experience. Had better luck and liked craigslist better. Most just place ads to get a reply and pic to jerk off to. 98% never fallow though. I find it frustrating and sort of sad. Never met a soul from Doublelist. Met one guy from here though!

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

So true

JonFranklin

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not a lot of luck so far, guess now that I'm older, I'm looking for more than a ONS. I think in order to find a FWB relationship, you have to take the time to know each other a bit before you hook up, otherwise neither party really has much of an investment in making it work and it tends to end up being a 'one and done' thing. There's a time and place for that, for sure, but I'm looking for someone I can know enough to experiment with, possibly forego protection with, and someone I know enough to learn his 'buttons' and make sex out of this world for him.

Reactions: Lookinginconshy

Greg66

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The service seems to be pretty spotty. Posted some ads that had zero responses then 3 months later, I find a message Seems like the monitors are quick to delete my posts, too. And they're not crazy posts with multiple images, just requests for like minded married men that are well within the guidelines they post.

D

deleted142346

It's way different from CL in that there are no drivebys from str8 closeted newbie and/or married guys wanting to check things out when they are horny. You have to be committed enough to get an account, then you can post or see others' posts and reply. So it ends up being a community of regulars, those that post, and those that respond to you.

Only met one guy off DL and he was everything he said he was and more LOL.. funny story he remembered my pics from my adam4adam account haha!

There are a lot of flakes though sadly.