Anyone Use The Jelq Device

CUMSUKIT

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im insecure about my penis size and was going to start jelqing & stretching to see if I get any gains. I was thinking about getting this device and wanted to know if any of you use it? Thanks!

JELQ Device

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
From what I have read, devices such as the one that you linked to are considered more likely to cause injury that manual jelqing. I would stick with manual jeqling. I guess if you don't experience satisfactory results with that, you could try a device, but I would caution you to carefully weigh the risk.

Also, manual jelqing has a lot of evidence in support of its success. I would guess that the only information that would indicate the success of that device would be the information provided by the person trying to sell it to you. Not exactly trustworthy.

CUMSUKIT

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I have read, devices such as the one that you linked to are considered more likely to cause injury that manual jelqing. I would stick with manual jeqling. I guess if you don't experience satisfactory results with that, you could try a device, but I would caution you to carefully weigh the risk.

Also, manual jelqing has a lot of evidence in support of its success. I would guess that the only information that would indicate the success of that device would be the information provided by the person trying to sell it to you. Not exactly trustworthy.

Thanks that was really informative but I just think that device will shorten the time that I have to jelq. I don't have to much time on my hands :(

D

deleted26151

I know how you feel but I think Its safer to stick with it long term than look for a quick solution. Im sure ull agree than the wang is the most important organ we got, play it safe:)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have one and use it for 60 'pulls', but the hand(s) jelque is the better way to go! The thumb on center top with two fingers on the bottom is better for getting more girth, as it keeps more blood in the penis. Personally, I wouldn't purchase mine, if I had it to do over! I understand that there are those who would disagree, of course!

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
Again, you have no evidence to suggest that it will work at all, let alone prove quicker.

Also, what's the rush?

Thanks that was really informative but I just think that device will shorten the time that I have to jelq. I don't have to much time on my hands :(

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
Im insecure about my penis size and was going to start jelqing & stretching to see if I get any gains. I was thinking about getting this device and wanted to know if any of you use it? Thanks!

JELQ Device

Dude, I just looked at your gallery. That is your cock? What are you insecure about? It looks well above average. Frankly I don't know why you would want to be any longer (the main effect of jelqing), you will just hit girls' cervices more easily.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I agree with everything hkwes has stated. I use manual jelquing to keep my cock tuned-up and looking and performing in a youthful manner! Just read a bit before you begin and jelquing will not hurt you and just might help you very much! Good luck!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have used this device and its alright. I still use it from time to time. You just have to be careful you can apply a lot of pressure with this and cause some darkening of the skin or bruising if you are not careful. You get better sense of grip and pressure with your hand. But this device is decent you just have to be mindful when using it.

I use it sometimes because the hand tends to get me harder quicker and the device doesn't you are supposed to jelq at roughly a 60-70% erection so keep that in mind. Oh and if you use this shave a bit because this thing will snag a hair and ouch! :)

-D1-

CUMSUKIT

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, I just looked at your gallery. That is your cock? What are you insecure about? It looks well above average. Frankly I don't know why you would want to be any longer (the main effect of jelqing), you will just hit girls' cervices more easily.

Well thanks ya that is my cock but its kinda like a close up pic and im not that wide really. According to the soft measuring tape im 6" in length but I don't think I am if it were a straight edged ruler and dont have on to see. I don't know why im insecure about it I just think its small for some reason and just don't feel comfortable naked in front of a women unless im fully hard or just tugged on my cock for awhile lol.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
don't feel comfortable naked in front of a women unless im fully hard or just tugged on my cock for awhile lol.

I've heard a lot of guys say that. It may have more do with being a grower (relatively small flaccid compared to erect).

Also, if you are trying to increase flaccid length more than erectile length, hanging might be the right option for you. I don't know much about that subject, but that is my impression.