anyone use traction devices?

B_hungxlcock

Just Browsing
Media
Alright, so I know I'm not small, but I'm not huge, either. I would love to add another inch to my dick, and had been reading about traction devices for a while (jez, size genetics, etc.). I found the exact same devices but for hell of a lot cheaper, bought extension rods, and comfort strap. Got it in the mail last week, put it on, and the bars that come standard on it didn't feel like it even gave me a stretch. I put the extension bars on, and here's where I get confused.....
I don't feel a good stretch until I'm stretched out to 8" - about the size I am when erect. I looked online, asking if there's some sort of guideline to tell you how far you should stretch, but they all talk in terms of weight, tension, etc. I don't understand this.
Does anyone else have experience using these devices? How successful was it? Do you think stretching to the same length as I am when erect (and even past that) is what I should be doing?
I've basically been wearing it when I'm home alone, and when I sleep (waking every couple of hours to take it off for a bit, then putting it back on - probably won't do this much, as it's not good for sleep cycle!). It's too bulky to realistically wear under clothing - the site says you can wear it under "loose trousers" but what young gay guy wears loose pants?!!? lol.

Hopefully someone can shed some light, as I'm brand new at PE.... and not really wanting a huge gain - just one inch. The site stated it could put 3 on, but 11" would be WAY too much!!

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've been pumping for years with no measurable gains, certainly fun for self stimulation though, and temporary plumping effects :)

the other day i purchased a traction device, and will be documenting the process here. stay tuned to my profile for updates.

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've done quite a bit of research into this, and traction/stretching is definitely up there with the Jelqing method.

The Male Edge range of Penis Enlargers are probably the best available, and I recently started using one.
A bit expensive even if I do say so myself, but then you get what you pay for with things like this I believe.