Anyone used a ovulation test?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by DGirl, Aug 2, 2007.

1. DGirl

Gold Member

I bought one and I just want to know your thoughts on these test.
    I got one for $9.00 ( at the Nex) which was a pure shock. Because, out about places like K Mart, Wal Mart and other places it cost $29 or more.
    I bought this one.

Buy Answer Quick & Simple One Step Ovulation 7-Day Test-Kit

We really want to have a baby.. " But, we been having trouble. But, I don't want to get into all of the detail in that. I was just going to give up and die a old maid...":eek: But, a women from my other site made me believe that we can have a child. So, now I have a little hope. So, I bought a test.

2. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

If you are like most of us and don't know about your body's natural fertility signs, please, please, please get this book.

Amazon.com: Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health: Books: Toni Weschler

Good luck
    <<<HUGS>>>

3. DGirl

Gold Member

Thank you for your response. I sent the LINK to my hubby. He is still in VA. until the 8th with his family. We are not getting HELP from the Navy!!:mad:

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Good luck, and I hope everything works out well for you dear. :)

5. DGirl

Gold Member

Thank you Think_Kink:smile: . I do have HOPE. But, I did give up on the Navy for help a while ago.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Not to be rude, but I don't care how hung your hubby is if you are ovulating in Hawaii and he and his big cock are in Virginia you are not going to get pregnant. :tongue: :biggrin1:

njqt466

7. DGirl

Gold Member

LOL!!!

:tongue:

8. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Clear Blue is the one that I'd use (if I were you). I love the advert!

"The most sophisticated piece of technology...you will ever pee on" :biggrin1: (pregnancy test)

Then at the end they tag on the fertility test kit. Which is one of the best I have heard.

9. DGirl

Gold Member

ScaredLittleBoy, I bought the one I have because, that was the one I ran across that is what can afford. Plus, I checked it out on the net. It has some good reviews.
    Also, the book that BurningVenus gave me the link to, I told my hubby about in a e-mail. So, he said he would get it or try to find it while he is in VA.
    BUT, thank you for your response.:redface:
    We won't do the test next month. Because I have to see if my monthly will be on time first. Then if I get it right or about right in the time of 7 days. Then Sept I will start to try the test. Eventhough, I Want to buy a few more before they go up in price!!!:eek: In Hawaii everything goes up!! Right before your darn eyes. I picked up the test because, it said 7 something dollars. But, rung up at 9.99!!! So, I went to the manager and asked her to please change the price to 9.99 so they won't have other people thinking they are 7 something also. So, she did. I was not going to bitch and grip about the 9.99 I paid. I got a good deal anyways. Those test run higher than than outside the NEX.

10. WildHoney

Gold Member

I absolutely agree with burning Venus, the book TCOYF ( taking care of your fertility) is a must for any woman wanting to know about her fertility and well...her body and vagina.

I have used ovulation tests before , we also struggled with our last baby. Took us 2 years and then IUI's and IVF which eventually worked ( we had a failed vascetomy reversal which was 4 hours of microsurgery)

I could explain the ovulation tests and why and how they can fail, but It would take me forever. Please buy the book, it will save you a lot of heart ache.

They also have a great web site with really informative forums for fertility and getting pregnant. Ovusoft Message Boards troubleshooting

Good luck!
    Honey

Draft saved Draft deleted