Anyone used a ovulation test?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by DGirl, Aug 2, 2007.

1. DGirl

Gold Member

I bought one and I just want to know your thoughts on these test.
    I got one for $9.00 ( at the Nex) which was a pure shock. Because, out about places like K Mart, Wal Mart and other places it cost $29 or more.
    I bought this one.

Buy Answer Quick & Simple One Step Ovulation 7-Day Test-Kit

We really want to have a baby.. " But, we been having trouble. But, I don't want to get into all of the detail in that. I was just going to give up and die a old maid...":eek: But, a women from my other site made me believe that we can have a child. So, now I have a little hope. So, I bought a test.

2. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

If you are like most of us and don't know about your body's natural fertility signs, please, please, please get this book.

Amazon.com: Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health: Books: Toni Weschler

Good luck
    <<<HUGS>>>

3. DGirl

Gold Member

Thank you for your response. I sent the LINK to my hubby. He is still in VA. until the 8th with his family. We are not getting HELP from the Navy!!:mad:

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Good luck, and I hope everything works out well for you dear. :)

5. DGirl

Gold Member

Thank you Think_Kink:smile: . I do have HOPE. But, I did give up on the Navy for help a while ago.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Not to be rude, but I don't care how hung your hubby is if you are ovulating in Hawaii and he and his big cock are in Virginia you are not going to get pregnant. :tongue: :biggrin1:

njqt466

7. DGirl

Gold Member

LOL!!!

:tongue:

8. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Clear Blue is the one that I'd use (if I were you). I love the advert!

"The most sophisticated piece of technology...you will ever pee on" :biggrin1: (pregnancy test)

Then at the end they tag on the fertility test kit. Which is one of the best I have heard.

9. DGirl

Gold Member

ScaredLittleBoy, I bought the one I have because, that was the one I ran across that is what can afford. Plus, I checked it out on the net. It has some good reviews.
    Also, the book that BurningVenus gave me the link to, I told my hubby about in a e-mail. So, he said he would get it or try to find it while he is in VA.
    BUT, thank you for your response.:redface:
    We won't do the test next month. Because I have to see if my monthly will be on time first. Then if I get it right or about right in the time of 7 days. Then Sept I will start to try the test. Eventhough, I Want to buy a few more before they go up in price!!!:eek: In Hawaii everything goes up!! Right before your darn eyes. I picked up the test because, it said 7 something dollars. But, rung up at 9.99!!! So, I went to the manager and asked her to please change the price to 9.99 so they won't have other people thinking they are 7 something also. So, she did. I was not going to bitch and grip about the 9.99 I paid. I got a good deal anyways. Those test run higher than than outside the NEX.

10. WildHoney

Gold Member

I absolutely agree with burning Venus, the book TCOYF ( taking care of your fertility) is a must for any woman wanting to know about her fertility and well...her body and vagina.

I have used ovulation tests before , we also struggled with our last baby. Took us 2 years and then IUI's and IVF which eventually worked ( we had a failed vascetomy reversal which was 4 hours of microsurgery)

I could explain the ovulation tests and why and how they can fail, but It would take me forever. Please buy the book, it will save you a lot of heart ache.

They also have a great web site with really informative forums for fertility and getting pregnant. Ovusoft Message Boards troubleshooting

Good luck!
    Honey

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice