Anyone used Tengas?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by I23, Mar 29, 2011.

1. I23

I23 New Member

Has anyone here used toys from Tenga? I'm looking at both the red type: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_E5JUBk-Y86k/SdhZ4PxPiaI/AAAAAAAAKtY/Q-HaxEnOVrk/s400/Tenga+Standard.jpg , and the Egg type: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7zzkpVifd1qas0zco1_500.jpg

First off, how are they to use? Worth it for the fun you get out of it? Me and the GF are going toy shopping for things to try on each other so it was mainly for that, but it may get some use when she's not around too I guess. If anyone with any experience of these could chime in then I'd be happy to find out what it's like. Is it best to go for soft, standard, hard or the other versions of the red type?

Secondly, has anyone had any dramas with the sizes? One of the very few pictures I have been able to find of an egg in use doesn't exactly make it look very big at all so I'm not sure it's going to fit... Check this out (NSFW): http://www.kinkyconsumer.com/images/tengaegg.jpg Also the length stated for the red ones is only 12cm :/

They do look fun but just wondering if anyone can clear up a few doubts for us before we splash the cash.

Cheers!

2. I23

I23 New Member

Bump :p

3. samb45

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey dude, the egg is great - can really stretch so shouldn't be any issues! :)

4. YoungAmazing

YoungAmazing New Member

I bought two of the eggs, I don't remember which ones. They were okay, not amazing though. I think my hand felt better haha

5. BlackLantern

BlackLantern Member

Albums:
    Pay attention to which one you're getting. MOST of the Tenga's are one-use only, pre-lubed, etc. You cum, you throw it away. There's one that's semi-Fleshlight like in that you can reuse it and it runs around $80 or so.

6. erot

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't like the eggs so much, but I LOVE the sleeves. I'm looking at getting a permanent one, too.

7. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

If you use a condom you can keep on using them. Try the double-ended version with an 'anal' and a 'vaginal' hole.

8. I23

I23 New Member

Just a quick question - why one time use only? Can't they be washed out with warm water (I'm guessing the double hole one would especially, as it'll be an open tube in effect) or can't the flexible ones be squeezed out between uses? Couldn't you pull out just before cumming, or squeeze in more lube for next time?

Or are the insides just not durable enough to last many repeated fuckings?

They look like a lot of fun and me and the missus want to give them a shot but not so sure if it's going to cost us £12 a spurt...

9. BlackLantern

BlackLantern Member

Albums:
    Well they're DESIGNED as one use only, but I'm assuming if you're careful about it you could reuse it a few times. But I doubt it would last you more than that. It doesn't open up where you can take the inner sleeve out so you can't really clean it that way.

10. jobo7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They look like fun to me... : ,)

11. pierceplace

pierceplace New Member

collect ur cum! whats wrong wih that?

12. I23

I23 New Member

Cheers for that - that photo I found online (one of the only ones I could find of it on use in google) really made it look small... it's good to know it will stretch to fit bigger guys too

How has everyone found the cup/sleeve ones? We want to try one out but most of them seem to only be 12cm long... but there is an 'ultra size' version which is 18cm I think?

I guess we will go for the 18cm but what I have realised is that the shorter ones come with many different feelings and types, but there is no variants within the big size.

13. TuckMeUnder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The 18cm model is variously sold as "US Tenga" or "Tenga 8.0" depending on where you shop. It may be satisfying if you've got the right endowment for it, but it's not good if you can penetrate it to full-depth as I did. Oww!

14. BlackSunshineAZ

I've tried several and I recommend the Deep Throat Cup. You can use it more than once if you don't cum in it. You can also wash the inside with rubbing alcohol and water. Supposedly you can take it apart and clean it but I tried that and was afraid of damaging it.

I like it better than the Fleshlight, although I've only used the original. The Tenga is smaller and easier to work as it's less cumbersome. The lube is awesome but once it's dried out other lubes don't seem to work as well. I can go for hours edging and the feeling is so intense that when you stop your penis is numb for a while. I've tried a lot of male sex toys and this is my favorite.

The material is a little delicate though so at some point it will probably deteriorate and need to be replaced. They have a non-disposable unit that cost around $80-$90 but I haven't tried it. For that kind of money, I worry that it may not be good and I will feel like I wasted my money. Maybe that's unfounded but the other two Tenga disposable units (I don't know the names, but one looks like a fat tube of toothpaste and the other has an accordion fold) and they weren't very good.

By the way, I'm 6 1/2 inches and the small one was good enough. I could get it all the way in without hitting the end.

Draft saved Draft deleted