B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ought to read this article first.

Angry White Man

Discuss. :smile:

DOESNT CHANGE A THING... NOTHING I READ THERE SOUNDS TOO BAD... YOU CAN DIG UP DIRT ON ANYONE... AND VEIWS LIKE THESE WILL DO NOTHING EVEN IF HE HAS THEM... WHATS HE GOING TO DO OUTLAW BLACK WOMEN FROM BEING IN POLITICS..?

TO BE HONEST PAUL SAYS MANY MANY THINGS I DISAGREE WITH... BUT YOU HAVE TO LOOK BEYOND THAT SOMETIMES... HE IS THE ONLY PERSON RUNNING THAT WANTS TO DOWNSIZE THE GOV'T.. HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT TRUELY UNDERSTANDS INFLATION AND ITS AFFECTS.. AND ALSO HOW THE GOVT EXCITES INFLATION BY SPENDING MONEY THEY DONT HAVE ON WASTEFUL PROGRAMS..

FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF AMERICA HE IS THE ONLY TRUE CANDIDATE...

PLEASE PUT YOUR IDEAS, BIASSES, AND STUBBORNES ASIDE AND GO TO
RONPAUL2008.COM AND LISTEN TO HIS VIEWS ON A-L-L TOPICS..!!

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure who I'm voting for, but I'm sure not voting for him. Voting for people like him and Ralph Nader only screw up the elections. Vote for someone who's at least electable.

:confused:

NONSENSE... i cant believe people say that... all the last several presidents we have had were "electable" cause they won their primaries and none of them have done any good... huge budgets, wars, and big govt is all we get from electing the "electable so maybe its time for someone thats and underdog someone thats a real person... born and bred politicians are the problem... we need someone outside the box...

dont vote for someone because your vote will screw up elections? that is one step awy from lets not vote at all...

we have to end big govt.!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am non-partisan and cannot vote in primaries; however, I am pushing all my Dem friends to vote for Obama and Republican friends/family to vote for Paul.

For the election they can vote however they want, but I try to make the point that there needs to be a change in the attitude that some have of being locks for the nom. I want them all to sweat it out a bit, fortunately, most do agree.

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am non-partisan and cannot vote in primaries; however, I am pushing all my Dem friends to vote for Obama and Republican friends/family to vote for Paul.

For the election they can vote however they want, but I try to make the point that there needs to be a change in the attitude that some have of being locks for the nom. I want them all to sweat it out a bit, fortunately, most do agree.

ewll me the change you think we need..!! i agree we need change but the word has been spewed by every single candidate way to much and ron paul is truely the only one that really will implement change..

saying we need to change healthcare or we need to change govt spending doesnt say anything... i can say im gunna change a pile of sasquatch shit into diamonds but the key is HOW am i gunna do it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ewll me the change you think we need..!! i agree we need change but the word has been spewed by every single candidate way to much and ron paul is truely the only one that really will implement change..

saying we need to change healthcare or we need to change govt spending doesnt say anything... i can say im gunna change a pile of sasquatch shit into diamonds but the key is HOW am i gunna do it.
I get that you are riding with Paul. :smile:

I am at heart a libertarian, and Paul so far is really speaking to my basic beliefs. However, he is a politician and I do keep that in mind, no matter how much I like his message. He is working the change angle as much as anyone else, difference is, he is not hinting about his methods of change or throwing a general "change" slogans out there and hoping it hits everyone. Rather, Paul is actually proposing radical and sweeping changes, that no other major party candidate has the balls to discuss. Love him! Not sure I will ultimately vote for him, a bit more time and research is needed.

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Commenting on a rise in AIDS infections, one newsletter said that "gays in San Francisco do not obey the dictates of good sense," adding: "[T]hese men don't really see a reason to live past their fifties. They are not married, they have no children, and their lives are centered on new sexual partners."

Is that not true? From everything I have ever seen that is mostly true. Yes, you have the occasional life partners (Probably more so in lesbians though) and there are many sick...sick traits that these gay men have. Just the mention of the word "bathhouse" makes me chokeback puke. People wouldnt say comments like that in red if it didnt happen.

Im with InDepth..check out his site. If he would be good at anything (if he doesnt get the presidency), he needs to be made our treasurer. Thats his strongest suit is his plans on getting america out of the red, strengthing the dollar, and overall changing the way america looks at finances as a whole.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This half breed dude HazelDevil needs to pick up his marbles and get his ass home to mama, she has a titty with his name on it. Texas hillbillys, thanks for keeping them Texas.

There has to be something seriously wrong with this dude!!! always negative. No wonder hes so disliked on this site.

I dont read his post anymore because its not worth reading hatred, bigotry and racism but, I'm sure they are an attack on someone.

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get that you are riding with Paul. :smile:

I am at heart a libertarian, and Paul so far is really speaking to my basic beliefs. However, he is a politician and I do keep that in mind, no matter how much I like his message. He is working the change angle as much as anyone else, difference is, he is not hinting about his methods of change or throwing a general "change" slogans out there and hoping it hits everyone. Rather, Paul is actually proposing radical and sweeping changes, that no other major party candidate has the balls to discuss. Love him! Not sure I will ultimately vote for him, a bit more time and research is needed.

we need more people like you... people who look through what the candidates are saying and what others are saying about them and do the research yourself..!!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you mean, "mudslinging machinery"? The guy who wrote that article isn't running for any office, so he's obviously not threatened - and I've seen articles about this same thing from Ron Paul from as far back as May of 2006.

You don't really think "the guy who wrote that article" did so out of some sense of altruism, do you? Or based it on information he just happened to run across?

Didn't you read Primary Colors?

I dont read his posts anymore

So you keep telling everyone, you mendacious douchebag. And yet...

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Didn't you read Primary Colors?

No, but I saw the movie? :cool:

Anyway, since when has Ron Paul being a complete Neo-Nazi beens news?

There's a reason why his popularity online (read: 13-23yo racist, homophobic, leetspeakers) is much larger than in the 'real world'.

Even with his flaws("Constitutionalist"), he's still a paradise compared to candidates like Huckabee or Romney. :rolleyes: