Anyone wanna ban me?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Not_Punny, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    My friend, Radiant, was banned. Yes, I know, he was previously Italian1.

However, he seems to be the only one of the recent bannings who was permanently banned.

People claimed that he was some reincarnation of some previous banned member called Andy something or other. But he wasn't.

AND HE RECEIVED NO WARNINGS.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BANNING BULLSHIT.

What fucking hypocrisy on the bannings anyway -- for example, BedHeadRed was temporarily banned, and before her week was up she was parading around LPSG as Mademoiselle Rouge... and no one said doodlesquat. The foulest-mouth member of the bannings (whom I will not name) was not permanently banned, yet he was responsible for more than half of the recent upsets and fights on the site.

Double standards and/or hipocrisy.

I'm sick of it.

So -- anyone wanna ban me?

I've done nothing wrong that I know of, but I'm vocalizing my dissatisfaction, and by being vocal, maybe that means that I'll be next.

2. D_Goldsworthy Fingernuts

Oh ban me! Sorry missing a G

3. Axcess

Gold Member

He emailed me asking me what happen . I don't know that he was banned until today.

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

HotMilf, did you summon me? I think you did, so let me explain to you something you didnt see behind closed doors. I shouldn't even have to explain this to anyone but since you are trying to make me out to look like i had two different personas going on.....

My PM To Rob_E before posting under Mademoiselle Rouge (which is quite an obvious remake of my old name:

Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Rouge
    Hi this is Bedheadred, i was temporarily banned and the ban has been lifted. I made the mistake of my last post before my banning having my first name in it. This has caused some people to find me through searching that name- since its unusual. This was in my transparent apology thread the night before the bannings.

I wanted the mods to be aware that this name is me and im not trying to hide from the admin here, but let my friends know about me in PM and in the chatroom and to post infrequently on topics. Other than that i didnt want to draw suspicion to myself as anything other than a person wanting a bit more anonymity to the public here at lpsg.

-bhr

Rob_E's Response to Me prior to my posting:

You're welcome. Do you want me to change your name, either this one or your old one so that you can keep your post history and PMs?

Rob

Inquire about the facts before you lump me in with the likes of your bizarre friends.

5. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I got excited when I read the title...but I thought it said bang me as well !!!!

6. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    BHR, I am not criticizing you or your personas. Not at all or in the least.

I am criticizing the administration of this site.

I could have sworn you were the first one back -- before MB, MB and the others. But if I was wrong, my apologies for using you as an example of problems with site administration.

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

It's ok, sometimes we don't see what goes on behind the scenes. I learned my lesson from the bannings with multiple accounts not to shroud myself from the admin.

8. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    ROFLMAO...

Very funny...! :tongue::rolleyes:

But I shouldn't be laughing. I'm actually very upset about about the bannings.

9. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Your friend? Honestly, have you seen some of the hateful, hateful shit he sent to many of us gay men?

How are you so sure that he wasn't Andy? Because he told you so? He had you fooled, hon. About quite a number of things, obviously. Unless, of course, you agree with his views on homosexuality, but I never had you pegged for a hater.

10. D_Goldsworthy Fingernuts

My reading and typing skills are shit! When I joined I slipped on the keyboard lol

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

DC_Deep and other gay men posted the messages he was sending in PM at the other large phallus boards. His strange 1% gay and active participation on gay threads seemed a little Freudian compared to his beliefs.

12. D_Tintagel_Demondong

I'm kinda feeling sorry for Italian. His posts in his last few incarnations have been fairly innocuous. At least the moderators caught him before he made over 1,000 posts (this time) and grew roots.

He's definitely a hypocrite when it comes to his mancrushes on members being contrary to his anti-gay posts. Since he's not here to defend himself, I'll quit while I'm ahead.

13. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

There are very few conservatives here, its a little obvious when the only one that i noticed had problems with his sexuality and others sexual preferences started posting under another name immediately after the other one was laid to rest.

I'll admit i've been a bitch at times and my political beliefs arent popular around here, but i dont fuck with the gay men. I embrace them because they are some of the best people i've ever met.

14. D_Goldsworthy Fingernuts

I'm sorry to hear your upset! Can't you keep in touch through other means?

15. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I think you just need the occasional correctional spanking.

16. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    DC -- you know I'm not a hater. I share parenting of my children with a gay man (my ex), and we spend ALL our holidays and many, many family meals together.

I saw in the threads what people said about Italian's hating. However, I never saw the posts myself. That doesn't mean that they didn't happen, but perhaps they are not recent.

People can reform.

Even criminals are allowed back in society once they've "paid their debt"

Lafever was FOUL FOUL FOUL to some of my friends (Spoiled Princess in particular), and he wasn't permanently banned for being foul.

17. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

After some of the things he said to me in the threads, but more importantly, in PM, I do not feel sorry for him AT ALL.

See, that's how he garnered some sympathy amongst the women and some of the more-than-50%-straight men... seeming fairly innocent and innocuous, if somewhat homophobic, in the posts, but sending disgusting PMs, even after being asked not to send any more.

I don't care if he's here to defend himself or not; as long as there are others defending him, I'll have my say.

I wasn't sure, but I felt fairly certain that he came back (yet again) under a different name, I just didn't know it was "Radiant." Thanks for pointing this out for us slower ones, NP.

18. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

What the hell does this have to do with some criminals being let out among society? The rules in at LPSG do not reflect the leniency portrayed as laws in California.

19. Axcess

Gold Member

He send those PMS with the radiant account too ?

20. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Keep touching without banging?! :biggrin1: How is that possible?!

- - - - - - -

Yes, I probably will keep in touch by other means. But I just get tired of feeling like there's KGB looking over my shoulder.

Draft saved Draft deleted