Anyone wanna ban me?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
There are very few conservatives here, its a little obvious when the only one that i noticed had problems with his sexuality and others sexual preferences started posting under another name immediately after the other one was laid to rest.

I'll admit i've been a bitch at times and my political beliefs arent popular around here, but i dont fuck with the gay men. I embrace them because they are some of the best people i've ever met.

I am thankful for the conservatives on this site -- It would be much more boring without them. I pretty much ignored Italian's posts, though -- his arguments were usually petty and too predictable. I noticed that he kept his cool and was usually polite... in a passive-aggressive way.

Italian will keep resurrecting himself. It's what he does. You gotta admire his tenacity.

You seem like a nice person BHR, and I've never really seen you be a bitch. Good luck with your site :)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Law Number #4 section 215.C paragraph 4 says in so many words that LPSG reserves the right to ban anyone for any reason. So he could have been banned for any of the following reasons:

1) He was gassy

2) His gayness was showing a little too much

3) He said he would gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today knowing full well he didn't intend to pay the money back.

4) He shot JR

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC -- you know I'm not a hater. I share parenting of my children with a gay man (my ex), and we spend ALL our holidays and many, many family meals together.

I saw in the threads what people said about Italian's hating. However, I never saw the posts myself. That doesn't mean that they didn't happen, but perhaps they are not recent.

People can reform.

Even criminals are allowed back in society once they've "paid their debt"

Lafever was FOUL FOUL FOUL to some of my friends (Spoiled Princess in particular), and he wasn't permanently banned for being foul.
Well, that's what I thought, and why I worded my post the way I did. I never saw you as leaning that way, and as I recall, you and I never had any cross words. Trust me, though, Italian978/1 was FOUL FOUL FOUL toward me, and toward my friend Lex, and he attacked me a couple of times for not supporting him in threads I had not even read. As for whether or not his posts & PMs were recent, the latest one where he said some pretty vile things about me (assumptions on his part, actually, just what he "assumed" gay male couples do) was within the last 7 days. He has/had not reformed, he just gave himself an image update to garner support.

There are very few conservatives here, its a little obvious when the only one that i noticed had problems with his sexuality and others sexual preferences started posting under another name immediately after the other one was laid to rest.

I'll admit i've been a bitch at times and my political beliefs arent popular around here, but i dont fuck with the gay men. I embrace them because they are some of the best people i've ever met.
I don't recall that you & I ever had a clash, so your conservative views are most likely not along the lines of some others. The conservatives that I tend to clash with are the ones who think it's their god-given right to make my personal decisions for me. I don't recall you fitting that category.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, that's what I thought, and why I worded my post the way I did. I never saw you as leaning that way, and as I recall, you and I never had any cross words. Trust me, though, Italian978/1 was FOUL FOUL FOUL toward me, and toward my friend Lex, and he attacked me a couple of times for not supporting him in threads I had not even read. As for whether or not his posts & PMs were recent, the latest one where he said some pretty vile things about me (assumptions on his part, actually, just what he "assumed" gay male couples do) was within the last 7 days. He has/had not reformed, he just gave himself an image update to garner support.

I don't recall that you & I ever had a clash, so your conservative views are most likely not along the lines of some others. The conservatives that I tend to clash with are the ones who think it's their god-given right to make my personal decisions for me. I don't recall you fitting that category.

I certainly have my reasons for the way i live my own life, but i've seen the destruction that befalls those who are supressed from being who they are. I am also not the type to tell people how they should live their lives because I dont fit the normal stereotype. I dont want someone telling me i cant practice birth control, get more of my body pierced, chop all my hair off, wear pants, vote, homeschool my kid, marry a black man, etc. And because i hate others beliefs imposed on my life- i try my damnedest to not impose my beliefs on anyone else.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm truly sorry to hear that -- that you and Lex had to experience foulness so recently. I am also truly sorry to know that there wasn't any reform.

Dang.

- - - - - - -

It leaves me kinda speechless, because while I don't agree with sudden bannings, I also don't agree with people spreading hate.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... As for whether or not his posts & PMs were recent, the latest one where he said some pretty vile things about me (assumptions on his part, actually, just what he "assumed" gay male couples do) was within the last 7 days. He has/had not reformed, he just gave himself an image update to garner support....

Out of sheer curiosity, did he post/send the recent hate as Italian or as Radiant?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about the recent stuff he said as italian/radiant but, as italian978 he said some rude things to me and then apologized in PM.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Italian978 did post a number of waspish things that sounded homophobic and unguarded as to his real feelings and didn't apologize when it was pointed out that what he wrote was pretty ugly.

If you're going to be hanging around with a dual ID, someone will notice the writing and manner. And he did it wrong.

And Not_punny, what did you do wrong? Your opinions try to inform, not gouge. Interest rather than attack. A vast difference.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was Italian1. I see where you are going with this. He sent such PMs to me both at this site, and another site.

I'm trying to understand. I was hoping that he had reformed when he rejoined as Radiant.

Like I've said often enough, he was a decent person to me and others. But it seems that he is not able to control himself on the subject of gay-bashing -- and that's not a good tendency, especially not at this site.

- - - - - - - - - -

If you're reading this, Italian/Radiant: Tell you-know-who to give me your email address. I'm not the best correspondent, but I don't necessarily want to lose touch.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm trying to understand. I was hoping that he had reformed when he rejoined as Radiant.

Like I've said often enough, he was a decent person to me and others. But it seems that he is not able to control himself on the subject of gay-bashing -- and that's not a good tendency, especially not at this site.

- - - - - - - - - -

If you're reading this, Italian/Radiant: Tell you-know-who to give me your email address. I'm not the best correspondent, but I don't necessarily want to lose touch.
I appreciate that, NP, and I do try to give most people the benefit of the doubt, and a chance to reform. I even "defended" Italian1 a couple of times. Then he showed me his true colors.

He joined as Radiant on Feb 29, and posted as recently as a few hours ago, so I'm guessing his ban happened today. The last nasty PM he sent to me was on March 8, on another site. Eleven days is not really much time for someone with such deeply-ingrained views to "reform."

He doesn't know me or my partner, whom I love very much, but he felt entitled to tell me that I "don't give a crap" about my partner, that my partner and I are both sleazy, and that we don't respect each other, and that we are the reason that gays should not have equal marriage rights.

That kind of thing does not exactly make friends and influence people. Just sayin'.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I want to ban you.

If ban means...what I think it means :tongue:

About Italian1: I didn't mind him although there was a point where he was PMing me multiple times a day. I don't like being PM'd, especially as I almost always have nothing to say to anyone on here. Also, it gets to a point where I have to reply because I don't want to appear ignorant. But apart from the frequent and unwanted PM's, I would say he was okay. Although his posts as Italian978 (or whatever it was), I didn't agree with. Didn't see many posts from his other egos.

PS: Anyone man who posts under a woman's name...is a bit freaky IMO. Dunno if its ban-able though, but like I say I haven't seen many of his posts.