Anyone wanna be a casual abusive online top..?

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by Hydrogen, Mar 7, 2009.

  1. Hydrogen

    Hydrogen Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2007
    Messages:
    185
    Albums:
    10
    Likes Received:
    52
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Pittsburgh
    Hey there...
    I'm 20, 5'10, and 150lbs... I'm a runner.., have a great face and decent body.. 6c.

    What I'm seeking is a LONG TERM casual friend around my age and hung to chat with casually 75% of the time.. and then to humiliate, abuse, and use me the other 25%. Looks don't really matter, and cock size makes up for a lot...

    Sexually I'm into a lot of things: size humiliation, feet, cock worship, w/s, large insertions..

    Out of bed I've got a few main hobbies: cars, computers, videogames, cameras, photography, technology, and astronomy.


    Anyways, hit me up on AIM: razzmatazzjackal
    or YIM: razzmatazzj@yahoo.com


    Please note that I do NOT randomly c2c unless it's with someone I know as a good friend.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Hydrogen

    Hydrogen Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2007
    Messages:
    185
    Albums:
    10
    Likes Received:
    52
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Pittsburgh
    Online now!~
     
  3. Hydrogen

    Hydrogen Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2007
    Messages:
    185
    Albums:
    10
    Likes Received:
    52
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Pittsburgh
    And again now~

    PLEASE read the ad.. I'm NOT looking for a fast c2c.
     
  4. Hydrogen

    Hydrogen Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2007
    Messages:
    185
    Albums:
    10
    Likes Received:
    52
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Pittsburgh
    Anyone interested..?
     
Draft saved Draft deleted