Photo Anyone Wanna Rim My Smooth Butt?

Martin19920720

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello there,it’s my first post since join here, wanna make some friends and might be cheeky talk on Instagram, welcome to chat with me(but show me your face thanks),still trying to get familiar with and explore here, DM me on Instagram or here, will check here more often but definitely using Instagram all the time

My ig account is @Martin19920720

F76A1978-79EC-43F2-8652-DEECF02441BD.jpeg
281D6126-E679-4F53-AF67-FF04670F09B9.jpeg
998EAA0C-E6B7-4DB0-ADAA-5C86201FB740.jpeg

Attachments

cpig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Wow! So sexy, you have a lovely body. I'm an older married guy and I love Asians, I have a Chinese wife, who is super straight, but a good partner, I'd so love to rim your pretty ass. I'd like to kiss you all over first if you fancied that and lick and suck your balls and cock and take you un in my mouth (or wherever you want to spray it). My fav is to have you cum on my face, then cock slap me while pushing the cum into my mouth for me to swallow. Cock size is not important to me and I especially love sucking uncut guys and sucking on their foreskins and running my tongue under them and around the head of the penis. If you let me I would worship your ass, balls and cock. I get to Sydney occasionally, I live in the country.

Martin19920720

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! So sexy, you have a lovely body. I'm an older married guy and I love Asians, I have a Chinese wife, who is super straight, but a good partner, I'd so love to rim your pretty ass. I'd like to kiss you all over first if you fancied that and lick and suck your balls and cock and take you un in my mouth (or wherever you want to spray it). My fav is to have you cum on my face, then cock slap me while pushing the cum into my mouth for me to swallow. Cock size is not important to me and I especially love sucking uncut guys and sucking on their foreskins and running my tongue under them and around the head of the penis. If you let me I would worship your ass, balls and cock. I get to Sydney occasionally, I live in the country.
Awwwww you sounds amazing and i’m Uncut! So you are not into fucking? I love to use the wet hole you rimmed then ride on your cock,deep and slow,also I like to suck dick,use my tongue to play your cock and make you feel good,can’t wait to meet you,love straight married guy so bad !

shiteaterzzzz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Martin19920720

Heyujnn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Attachments