Anyone Want A Secret Bf

Bourbon34f

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You asking in the wrong place...

Go to “Ask a man”...

I have friends who are men, “boys” if you will. None of them are secret. None of them in any way, shape or form are intimate with me. And yes, some are bi- and even some are <GASP> gay...

Drop your hook into a different pool and troll elsewhere.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tenor.gif

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are the “Ask a gay man” boards bombarded with stupid shit like this constantly? I feel like every question is AASM is some gay man asking about fucking ‘straight’ men.

I'm willing to bet daily questions like "Do you want a secret girlfriend?", "How many pussies have you saw in real life?" and "Have you ever jerked off with a woman?" asked by straight men in AAGM likely hover around zero.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm willing to bet daily questions like "Do you want a secret girlfriend?", "How many pussies have you saw in real life?" and "Have you ever jerked off with a woman?" asked by straight men in AAGM likely hover around zero.
Give or take zero, I bet you are spot on. I’ll eat crow when someone posts “you just haven’t had a good pussy like mine”, free of sarcasm.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think most of these are generated by that guy from the movie Airplane..."Bobby have you ever seen a grown man naked?"

When I read these redundant "Get straight men to admit they are obsessed with dick" questions, I think I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.