anyone want a "smaller" gf?

Lled

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're just messed up and I hope she NEVER sees this post.

You are a hippocrate!

You are a size queen, he likes short women. You two are practically the same. Both equally as shallow in my opinion.

Now you might say you NEED a big dick to get you off. I'm fine with that but then you have no right to say that he's messed up for liking girls that are shorter.

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems odd that this is a Support site and a sexual fetish site, and suddenly there is all this intolerance coming out for a fetish focused on a woman's body rather than a man's member. That is too weird.

Fetishism is fine, and it should be encouraged as a form of sexual roleplaying, in this case a derivation of domination-submission. It is much worse to keep all that energy bottled up inside and allow it to become a negative driving force in your life to keep you from engaging in normal healthy relationships as a result.

Adrian

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the opposite problem right now,I've been casually sleeping with a girl who's like 5'1,110 pounds.I'm naturally turned on by larger women( my first serious gf was a 6 foot,VERY thick black girl) with large legs,big butt,etc.This girl is attractive facewise,but has a petite body.I've found myself not overly stimulated sometimes when having sex with her

5 1/2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well thats really honest njqt466, but i was really looking for more of a male perspective. And you may have misunderstood my question, its not a question of cheating or infidelity, its a question of fetish. Do other MALES get turned on by small women during sex?
I like little chicks like my current 5'2" 105lb GF who has a killer body and I can bottom out in her tiny snatch with my 5 3/4" cock. She just squeals. That's what I miss out on with larger women.

D_Tamerton Taintpussie

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think it's wrong to think what you think. It just is. However, if my boyfriend felt like that, I would rather he broke up with me and moved on to someone why really totally turned him on. I would not want to settle for second best from my man. You aren't doing her any favours by sticking around if she is not what you crave.

I'm sure she will sense something is missing. I would totally hate being with someone who wished I was different. Move on and get with what you really really want. Life is too short, for you and for her. She deserves someone who is out and out turned on by her just the way she is.

jimmenycricket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A height fetish? Thats actually a predilection if memory serves correct.

Do other MALES get turned on by small women during sex?
ok, thanks for the honesty, now why is it messed up to be infatuated with the idea of a smaller stature girl during sex?
Yes it is wrong. Actually it's f'ing stupid in the same way that it's stupid when 18 yr old white boys assume I want to deflower them and that all black women are wild fucks.

What you describe is a big part of the reason so many men fantasize and fetishize Asian women.

Shut up, you stupid bitch, and let people express themselves. How dare you tell somebody that there fantasies are stupid. what are you the forum cop.

Oaksolid

Just Browsing
Media
I'm split about this one. On the one hand, it's a little suggestive of some ego problem that you want your girl to be smaller just so YOU can look bigger.

On the other hand, as several have noted, there's a certain brand of hypocrisy in stating, "It's okay that I'm turned on by large cocks, because it's just the size of ONE body part, but if my appetite focuses on the size of the ENTIRE body, that's somehow condemnable." Put another way, I doubt very much that you'd be catching as much heat if you were a girl saying, "Sometimes, I wish my guy had a larger dick." Like many things, what's deemed acceptable is simply subjective.

Whatever your fancy, I think it's worthwhile to consider why you're with a person to begin with. We all have our preferences when it comes to physical attributes, but ultimately, we should hope that the foundation of a relationship is built on something a little more substantial. Still, purely as a hypothetical, if the OP could only get off mentally on really petite women, I think it would be a little two-faced of certain posters to hold that against him, when I've read them say things like, "Sorry, but I NEED a hung guy or I'm just not turned on," no?

nudiedude10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Small is good. Smaller women are a lot easier to grab onto.

In a world where people have every imagineable taste in sex and partners, overall body size preference isn't strange to me at all.

Now if you preferred your women one eyed and toothless, that would be wierd...well, wait, actually toothless would definitely have its benefits!!

Gonna have to put that in a personal ad!! haha