Anyone want to take 9" girth

D_Allysiah Roundmounds

Account Disabled
Media
Hello

I'm starting this thread because I am trying to determine whether or not I am a total freak. I love girth and dream about taking a 12" long 9" girth cock. My current toy is 10" insertable with 8" girth and I find myself wanting more.

Is there anyone out there with similar cravings? I have yet to meet a man that is this big that could fully satisfy me

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You've successfully ruined yourself for every man you'll ever meet.

Congrats :(

Does it really work that way? Do vaginas get permanently stretched out by dildos and large cocks?

Also curious: You said she's "ruined herself". Vaginas seem pretty loose to me in general. Does it really feel that different to a guy if she's stretched out?

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does it really work that way? Do vaginas get permanently stretched out by dildos and large cocks?
No - at least based on my experience it's just an urban myth perpetuated by those who don't have any experience with it. There's obviously a degree of recovery time but unless they've torn anything, they can accomodate a lot.

In most cases, I'm the one doing the stretching but I had a girlfriend who owned an inflatable that went up to 12.5" girth, which is unsurprisingly thicker than me, and she was still tight as hell.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, thats pretty crazy that someone would do that to themselves then try to find a 12"x9" man, who doesnt exist.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whatever floats the OP's boat. But good luck finding a guy who's that big.

sockpuppet1

Experimental Member
Media
from this fake person (i.e. me) to a fake woman (you), I'll help you out. LPSG member Kat does, as does Holly38G, who is also a fake. Prior users include beckyinfl and sexialexia. You also ought to check out the friends list of BigBen, AustinPA, JasonP, and Giant13Plus, who are all the same person.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from this fake person (i.e. me) to a fake woman (you), I'll help you out. LPSG member Kat does, as does Holly38G, who is also a fake. Prior users include beckyinfl and sexialexia. You also ought to check out the friends list of BigBen, AustinPA, JasonP, and Giant13Plus, who are all the same person.

An interesting post from someone who has been here less than a week

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hello

I'm starting this thread because I am trying to determine whether or not I am a total freak. I love girth and dream about taking a 12" long 9" girth cock. My current toy is 10" insertable with 8" girth and I find myself wanting more.

Is there anyone out there with similar cravings? I have yet to meet a man that is this big that could fully satisfy me
You love lamp.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there any tread left on that wheel, or would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

D_Allysiah Roundmounds

Account Disabled
Media
Wow, I didnt expect this kind of response. I didnt mean 9" across. I mean 9" around as in circumfrence. I'm only being honest.

And yes, my V stretches back to normal afterwards. And No, I have not gotten any complaints.

I was told it feels like rose petals. Oh well. Guess I am a freak afterall....

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never wanted any such thing, no. I used to be in a six year relationship with a man whose penis was 10" x 6". I used to take him with no problems after a few months. It felt amazing. Now, it's been years since I've been with anyone anywhere near that size. My husband's dick is a little more than half that length, and almost a whole inch slimmer. I am so used to him now. He bought me a huge dildo, (much smaller than yours) and I can't even really use it. He bought me a smaller one (though it's still pretty big) and I like that better for masturbation because I don't need much preparation. It's one thing to fuck a hung man, but another to be used to something smaller, and try to take a big dildo. When I masturbate, I tend to want to get right to the point. LOL

I can't relate to your desires. However, you are not a freak. You just have unusual preferences/need. Do not be ashamed. Also, you have a very pretty kitty.