Anyone watch Eastenders?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Omg Jason, thanks for posting that, he is gooooorgeous and he has hairy chest which i did'nt know before, yummy!

Dunno his orientation but even if he was gay he'd probably be taken already. Oh well, just as well i have my own interests elsewhere.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how many season has this been on, I'l like to get to see it but am stateside. Can you tell me when the new season of Shameless and Skins will start. And there was another show I wanted to see where the story line included a vampire a werewolf and a girl that was a ghost both the guys in the show were hot as fuck.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
how many season has this been on, I'l like to get to see it but am stateside. Can you tell me when the new season of Shameless and Skins will start. And there was another show I wanted to see where the story line included a vampire a werewolf and a girl that was a ghost both the guys in the show were hot as fuck.
Being Human?

I hate eastenders. Some characters remind me of people i know.....

Skins is stupid. No ones life is like that and it describes itself as real. Stopped watching after the 1st series.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watched all of it and like the stories, I don't care if its real or not. At first I hated that they axed the first set of kids but got to like the second set as much. Would love to see Mitch Hewer and Nicholas Hoult more. What is Britiannia High like.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

EastEnders has been running for more years than I care to think about. The latest Shameless started a couple of weeks ago and is showing plenty of flesh. Check out fmforums to see what I mean.

The new series of Being Human started about four weeks ago. It's much darker than the first one with some good storylines.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Haven't seen Eastenders in more than a decade, but I'm sure I haven't missed much. I'm sure I could switch it on and the same plots of horny middle-age women owning or woking in pubs having affairs with their best girlfriends husbands, young teens horny for proving the veracity of their love for one another -- at least for THAT week -- were getting each other pregnant. And then there's always the "bad" criminal element blackmailing some store or pub owner and threatening his family.

I really think HRM Liz should make a cameo appearance now and then just to spice things up.

S

superbot

Anyone who watches the crap that is Eastenders is seriously lacking! Badly acted badly scripted it's real 'chav tv!!' Yuk.

DollFace

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love eastenders :)

But as for who killed Archie it's so difficult to point the finger! Everyone seems to look guilty!

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Compared with some of the crap that's on TV, Eastenders ain't too bad. I find it a bit too depressing though so I hardly ever watch it. Might tune in for the live episode this Friday though to see if they can cope with actually learning their scripts.