Anyone watching HEROES?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Shame on me for not looking closer at the spelling but I assumed it was the producers' take on the Japanese character Hiro.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am thoroughly addicted to heroes. the recap last sunday was the best thing on t.v. i've seen in a long time.

i'm also fond of miss morgan fairchild on fashion house (and bo derek looks better than ever),

how did t.v. get so good all of a sudden?

Dam, the Fashion House started and I missed it. What night/network???
I love heroes too...the cop does it for me...(licks lips)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
great show... i've been an Adrian Pasdar fan for years, and was happy to see some shirtless action from him... very yummy... didn't see anything flopping around in his PJ bottoms while he was running though...

I'm certain that was for the sake of TV decency. He probably had on underoos under the PJs.

Television decency is for the lame... I want candy.

18451560.jpg

18451563.jpg

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yay! I love this show, being the massive comics geek that I am. I see what you mean about Nathan, the politician who can fly, looking like Scott Bakula - I thought that too the first time I saw the show.

Used to know and work with a girl who looks like Claire, but brunette (she was *very* cute).

Hiro is my favourite though, quite apart from the fact that if I screwed up my face in concentration I would look a lot loike he does! The episode where he goes back to save the waitress was very sad though :(

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am thoroughly addicted to heroes. the recap last sunday was the best thing on t.v. i've seen in a long time.

i'm also fond of miss morgan fairchild on fashion house (and bo derek looks better than ever),

how did t.v. get so good all of a sudden?

WTF!?! When did Fashion House get brought up in the Heroes thread? Yes, Morgan Fairchild is the shizz, but that show was wack on a cracker. I thought I was going to vomit nightly as the inconsistencies between their idea of the fashion industry and the real deal kept getting more and more blatant.

Back to Heroes chat. Milo looked sooo sexy in the episode where Peter was killed by Sylar, but brought back to life by homegirl, cheerleader (I can't believe that I forgot the character's name) *edit: It's Claire, I remember now* and they're staying in the Petrelli family mansion. Milo is wearing a Ralph Lauren polo that crips his body, jeans that fit perfectly and his hair is slicked back and wet. MMM...YUMMY!!!

Now, does anyone know when Heroes is returning and also when the Heroes Beginnings series will start?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi - I was just wondering if anyone was watching HEROS on American TV? I like the show a lot, and am especially fond of Adrian Pasdar, the politician. He reminds me of a mini version of Scott Bakula - love the thin hairy body. Would love to be sandwiched between both.....sigh

I LOVE Adrian Pasdar! I've been in love with him ever since he starred in Profit about 11 or 12 years ago. I was even a little miffed when he married Natalie Maines instead of me in 2000. I know I wasn't even a blip on his radar, that's not the point. :biggrin1:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heroes Beginnings is a miniseries that gives background on the characters beyond what the original series gave and introduces new characters who will be a part of the upcoming season of the regular show. There are going to be six episodes and each one is directed by a different filmmaker. The one I'm especially excited to see is director Kevin Smith's of Clerks and Chasing Amy fame.