Anyone wear the John Sievers Natural Pouch Underwear

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the heads up on this product line.

It appears to be very comfortable. I have not procured any yet.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The pouch looks and hangs very similar to "Obviously" brand.
I have a pair of Obviously boxer briefs that are very comfortable, although the legs tend to ride up a bit.

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont like how much coverage there is in the ass section. whenever i try things like that, its hard to fill all that out, and some times starts bagging up. you need a big butt in other words.

ekba09

Just Browsing
Media
I have both the Sievers and Obviously boxer briefs. Both are very comfortable, with similar pouches. The legs on the Sievers do not ride up like the Obviously do (at least on me).

Greg5307

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i had a pair but no longer wear them. I'm around 5.5 inches soft and these underwear are designed for smaller packages. I tried wearing them but the way they're designed really accentuate a guy's bulge and if you need no accentuating to be done then these just look like you've got a banana sticking out of our shorts! I gave them to a work out buddy and they do wonders for his bulge. Definitely recommend them for guys looking to show off a little more but not for guys with an already bulging cock!

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
yeah i had a pair but no longer wear them. I'm around 5.5 inches soft and these underwear are designed for smaller packages. I tried wearing them but the way they're designed really accentuate a guy's bulge and if you need no accentuating to be done then these just look like you've got a banana sticking out of our shorts! I gave them to a work out buddy and they do wonders for his bulge. Definitely recommend them for guys looking to show off a little more but not for guys with an already bulging cock!

Thanks, dude.

I like the idea of this underwear with the extra room in front, but from my experience with them, it's usually not as big as it looks in their pics and it's meant more to increase the bulge than just give you extra room. I haven't found underwear good for "big packages" specifically yet... boxer-briefs (let alone briefs) are just not comfortable when you have to stuff too much into them.

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got some of the low rise natural pouch. They are completely comfortable! The fabric is stretchy and light so there is plenty of room. There is no squishing or pinching or riding up of fabric.