Anyone wear their roommates underwear?

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If twin brother counts as roommate, then all of the time. Growing up there was a single underwear drawer that we both drew from. Sometimes, to fool people we would swap clothes, including underwear, during the day. Played basketball on the same team. One game, I was on a hot shooting streak but had fouled a bit too much in the first half. He was not having a good game, on the bench mostly. So, at half time, we swapped jerseys to let me play more.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
My boy friend is my roomate now and we wear each other's clothes all the time. He's about my size now so it works out pretty well. Years ago he was kind of big a muscular and I was quite thin; as time past, he got thinner and I've gotten fatter:confused:.

A few years back, we were staying at a motel. He was working construction at the time and it was summer. We'd taken off our clothes and were in bed. He needed more cigarettes and I needed more beer. So I got up to go to the 7/11 next door. I thought it would be a thrill to put on his clothes instead of mine.

At that time he was a lot bigger and his clothes were kinda funky from working outside all day. Anyway, I put them on and went to the 7/11. It was a thrill and the whole time I had to keep holding his pants up so they wouldn't fall off.

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
Best friend in high school would spend the night at my place...next morning he would shower and take a clean pair of my underwear. He left his dirty underwear and I wore them....we shared underwear and socks all through high school.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i assume they got washed before you wore them?

That's very brotherly, dude. Sounds like you guys were indeed very close. How did this start? Did he ask or just make an assumption that you'd be ok with him stepping into your tighty whites? Did you offer them? Did you both wear the same style/brand/size? Did your parents know that your underwear was walking out the door in the morning?

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I had a buddy live with my wife and kids right out of high school. I knew he would take and wear my dirty briefs out of the basket in the bathroom; my wife (girlfriend at the time) never noticed, and I didn't care. I kind of thought it was hot that he got off wearing my cheap, dirty FOTL briefs. He's now married with kids of his own. The time I asked him about him wearing my underwear he told me other guys dirty shorts are his thing; but that was as "gay" as he was.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This goes back a while, but yeah, I used to wear a roommate's dirty bikini briefs when I jerked off. He didn't know it at the time, but I "confessed" years later. He was cool enough with it, we're still friends.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wonder what the numbers would be if you interviewed all guys about sniffing/wearing his fellow brothers' briefs- seems pretty common. Something about the opportunity to put your nose down there like a dog and pick up some scents, and share a friendly pouch. Maybe for some guys it's a safe way to go half way towards an experimentation that they can't find a way to make happen in real life. Growing up, I certainly remember borrowing some of my buddy's shorts- for me it was always acceptance issues- accepting myself, and wanting to be more like him.

Let's hear from more of the 100% LPSG guys... have you ever smelled your buddy's shorts, or tried them on, or worn them, with or without permission? Have you ever thought about it but decided not to? If not a buddy's you smelled panties instead- and never thought about a side by side comparison? This is a judgement free zone!

Reactions: denisdardeno

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I just got a room mate because he need a place to crash. He been living with me two weeks now. I always washed his boxer brief after he took a shower. Yesterday morning I went to the restroom and their was a dirty underwear with leg area all wet with water and soap. I think he had a wet dream or JO earlier.

SAS32

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wore my best friends briefs a few times whilst at uni and he mine plus I did jerk off into his dirty briefs a few times, and put them back in the laundry basket. I don't think he ever checked his dirty briefs to see if his mate had deposited something.

I remember a black pair, which were heavily stained with precum and you could say I found that rather interesting.

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My BF and I used to switch clothes sometimes just for the hell of it. We were both size 32. He wore boxers; I wore briefs. One time after hours in the pool, we needed to go to the store to get stuff for dinner. I wore his green knit tennis shorts and boxers; he wore my briefs and gym shorts. BF always loved it when I'd wear his boxers because he knew I'd have a massive hard on. Sure enough, once I started walking toward the store entrance, I had a major boner tenting the right side of his shorts. The knit polyester fabric showed every detail of my cock, and there was no hiding it. I'd get embarrassed and he would laugh hysterically.

Years later, there was a guy I liked from work. We used to run together down the beach. One time after the run, I was waiting for him to shower before we went out to lunch. I was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. The magazine fell. When I bent down to pick it up, I saw a pair of Hanes Classics white briefs under the couch. I snagged them and stuffed them into my running shorts. We went to my house next for me to get ready for lunch. Before I hopped in the shower, I looked at his briefs in my bathroom checking to see how much the bulge area was stretched out from his big dick and balls. I quickly stashed them for later and got ready. Later that afternoon when I was alone, I jerked off in his briefs. I kept them and they became my favorite cum rag for years.

hackalive

Experimental Member
Media
Wish i could get a cum rag like that :D Absolute score!

My BF and I used to switch clothes sometimes just for the hell of it. We were both size 32. He wore boxers; I wore briefs. One time after hours in the pool, we needed to go to the store to get stuff for dinner. I wore his green knit tennis shorts and boxers; he wore my briefs and gym shorts. BF always loved it when I'd wear his boxers because he knew I'd have a massive hard on. Sure enough, once I started walking toward the store entrance, I had a major boner tenting the right side of his shorts. The knit polyester fabric showed every detail of my cock, and there was no hiding it. I'd get embarrassed and he would laugh hysterically.

Years later, there was a guy I liked from work. We used to run together down the beach. One time after the run, I was waiting for him to shower before we went out to lunch. I was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. The magazine fell. When I bent down to pick it up, I saw a pair of Hanes Classics white briefs under the couch. I snagged them and stuffed them into my running shorts. We went to my house next for me to get ready for lunch. Before I hopped in the shower, I looked at his briefs in my bathroom checking to see how much the bulge area was stretched out from his big dick and balls. I quickly stashed them for later and got ready. Later that afternoon when I was alone, I jerked off in his briefs. I kept them and they became my favorite cum rag for years.

Reactions: sdbg

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have partially bitched several times, on lpsg re supplying my x partner with relatively expensive underwear at the time.
Considering it was for a lengthy period, feel the bitching is justified ha
In saying that, i almost was not allowed to touch them, apart from sexual sessions of course.
as for wearing them, ha go figure...
I did inherit the ones he wanted rid of, only because he had too many....and his eventual wife, insisted he get rid of some.
he was larger than me, so only some of the items were suitable.
Reading of all this underwear exchanging, pilfering and cumming on the items, some of it happened down here, as well hah
especially the latter.

suppose a partner is a roomate ha

ThickFoxie

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had a roommate who once called me at work to ask if he could raid my drawer for drawers. He was out... of course I said yes. He tossed in the dirty clothes the next morning and I quickly got them out and wore them myself. :tongue:

HOT. :smile: