Anyone wear their roommates underwear?

luvtolick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only ever had one room-mate, and as my good fortune would have it she was a real hot red-head who had all kinds of sexy lingerie. We shared the laundry room naturally and many times when she was out I would help myself to a bra and panties from her dirty clothes hamper. I've got a pretty nice pair for a guy and her bras fit me almost perfectly. Had a couple of scary moments when she came home unexpectedly and I didn't have time to get out of them before she was right in the room with me, but she didn't notice either the perky tits or the big bulge below and luckily headed off to her room without doing any laundry! Needless to say her panties had a pretty wet spot when I returned them to the hamper........

Smokeythe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I found this post because my roommate wears mine. I don't think it's wired because we share pretty much everything. But I'm kind of pissed because he stretches out the waistbands.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In college, I wore one of my fraternity brother's briefs a few times. I wore boxers back then, with a few tighty whities thrown into the mix. He was about 5'10" tall, very nice build, very pale skin, blonde. And he always wore colored briefs. It was hot wearing his briefs the few times I did. Especially when I would be on campus and unbutton my jeans to take a leak or sit on the toilet and voila! there they are!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I bent down to pick it up, I saw a pair of Hanes Classics white briefs under the couch. I snagged them and stuffed them into my running shorts. We went to my house next for me to get ready for lunch. Before I hopped in the shower, I looked at his briefs in my bathroom checking to see how much the bulge area was stretched out from his big dick and balls.
Here's a follow up to my earlier post. Later that day, I tried on my friend's briefs. Considering that we wore the same brand and the same size, I was super turned on by how stretched out the fly area was. He was significantly bigger than me limp, and his briefs proved it. I was so freakin' horny that I had the best orgasm in years when I shot into his briefs. I held off washing them as long as I could because each time I put them on, I knew I was putting my dick where his big monster was kept. After the briefs were washed, they fit just like all my other Hanes, and became part of my underwear rotation. I could always tell which pair of Hanes were his, and always loved to jerk off in them.

15 years later, I went to visit him for 6 days. At one point when we were drunk, I told him that I snagged a pair of his briefs and used to jerk in them. He told me that I was a "sick fuck", and we laughed about it. I always wanted to hook up with him, but sadly it never happened.

D

deleted300444

never a roommate's, but other friends

Same here...no roommates...but I have worn other buds......my brother in laws or roommates of my friends

Random...it was rainny wet.....went swimmiming...out and away from home longer than I ecpected...needed to shower and freshen up for unexpected lunch dinneretc...so I borrowed a pair with and without askimg permission...

Reactions: cottonforme

jb3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In college I lived in a house w four guys (including me) we all wore standard tighty whities alot but little did they know I was swapping them around so we all ended up wearin each others at some point :)

I loved it!

Horny fucker! What would they have made of that?

Reactions: deano-uk

satopper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish I could have. I had a straight (very, very straight--I never even got to see his cock) stay with me for a few months last year & early this year. Because he had such an erratic schedule doing construction & odd jobs, I never had a "safe" opportunity to wear his underwear. However, he did leave his shorts on the floor in the bedroom (my spare room) and/or the bathroom, so I got plenty of chances to sniff his underwear, and they had a great, funky smell. I think he even had a couple of handkerchiefs he used as cum rags.

Into undies

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My cousin wears the same size boxer briefs as I do. When he would stay over I would go through his bag to see what boxer briefs he had and I would swap the same one I had for his. He has never know.
My cousin wears the same size boxer briefs as I do. When he would stay over I would go through his bag to see what boxer briefs he had and I would swap the same one I had for his. He has never know.
like a pair of urs mate

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ex roomate moved out and left about 4 pairs here. He is a hot 23yo. Hung huge. I used to see him wearing them around the house. He was not shy about seeing him in his undies. Stains in the white ones. I dI'd not wash them not sure if clean. Did try them on but not worn for extended time yet.

Attachments