Anyone wear their roommates underwear?

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Second Twin Story. During college, my identical twin brother and I took our girlfriends to Mardi Gras. We'd gotten a motel room with two double beds and were expecting some action from our girls in bed at night to cap off our drunken debauchery. After a heavy night of flashing for beads and getting drunk, we came back to the room very horny. The girls took turns getting ready for bed in the bathroom. Since my bro and I were used to it, we used the bathroom together and came out in only our boxers. It was by mistake (I promise) that we'd traded boxers in the bathroom. Little did we know that the girls were telling us apart by our boxers (cause they'd seen them while we were flashing for beads). In the dark, they led us to our beds. We were each in bed with the wrong girlfriend. Didn't stop the fun and we never told them of their mix-up. So, wearing another guys underwear can have unexpected results.

HunterBTTX88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've shared underwear before with a couple of different guys.

The first was with Matt, my best friend from junior high and high school. Matt's parents divorced during our freshman year of high school, and because of some complications with his parents he came to live with my family until we graduated. Both me and my younger brother had pretty big bedrooms but since we didn't have an extra guest bedroom, Matt moved into my room where my parents had bought him a twin bed to sleep in. However, there wasn't room for an extra dresser so Matt and I had to share mine as well as my closet. Unfortunately for us, Matt and I both wore literally the exact same size, style, and brand of underwear...white cotton Fruit of the Loom briefs. We were already like brothers and had seen each other in our underwear thousands of times either during sleepovers or during gym/PE class and changing clothes before and after football/baseball practice. As kids and as silly pre-teen boys during our numerous sleepovers, we would often wrestle on the bedroom floor wearing nothing but our briefs. And when we were 12-13, Matt and I would occasionally touch and rub each other's crotch and had even experimented with masturbating and dry humping each other's bottoms while wearing just our tighty whities. I would press my briefed crotch into his bottom and he would do the same to me. It was nothing more than simple boyhood curiousity, but it's not like Matt and I didn't know beforehand what kind of underwear each other wore or what each other looked like naked. Growing up, our housekeeper always washed mine and my brother's clothes together, and with Matt moving in she just added his clothes to the mix without separating them. She'd wash, fold, and put them away in our dresser without trying to figure out whose underwear was whose. After about a week Matt and I had started confusing each other's briefs for our own...I would wear his and he would wear mine, obviously unintentionally. Pretty soon I started to notice on occasion that the briefs I would wear would be somewhat tighter in the crotch/package region. It wasn't too noticeable, but as a guy I could still tell a slight difference. Come to find out I had been wearing Matt's white briefs instead of my own. His were tighter because his privates were quite a bit smaller than mine...so he didn't stretch out or leave as much of an indention in the cotton fabric as I did with mine. When I told Matt what had happened, we just laughed about it and he commented that some of the briefs he'd been wearing had seemed looser in the crotch than his briefs usually were. After trying for a couple of weeks to keep our underwear separate, it became way too complicated to constantly be having to go through our underwear drawer and figure out which pairs belonged to me and which pairs belonged to Matt. So finally without really even talking about it we just started sharing our tighty whities...Matt wore mine and I wore his. We were already too much like brothers to even worry about who's underwear we were putting on. And since we wore the same size in almost everything anyway, in addition to underwear we also wore each other's socks, shoes, jeans, shirts, etc.

The second guy I shared underwear with was my college roommate Seth. We became fast friends living together in the dorm and after our freshman year we got an apartment together. To save money we often washed our clothes together as well, including our socks, undershirts and underwear. I'd always worn plain white cotton briefs so I didn't own any other type of underwear. While Seth also wore exclusively briefs, he underwear collection was different in that he had a mixture of brands and colors of briefs in addition to having quite a lot of pairs of plain white Fruit of the Looms like mine. Looking in his underwear drawer it was obvious that he had way more white briefs than colored briefs, and Seth actually seemed to wear his white briefs pretty often too...3 or 4 times a week I'd estimate...but he also usually changed his underwear two or three times a day. Seth was slightly taller and bigger than me, so his briefs were actually a size larger than what I wore, but when washing/drying and sorting laundry neither of us paid much attention to sizes. All I remember thinking is that the colored briefs were Seth's so those are all I separated. Quite often I would end up with Seth's tighty whities and he would get mine. It got to the point where it happened so often that we started just wearing each other's briefs...the white ones at least. Haha!

Nudie Rick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shared houses with various guys in my 20s and eary 30s, and have to admit to rummaging thro most of their underwear drawers and trying the odd pair on.
One of my last shares was a fit joiner about 10 years my junior. He was brought up in naturist family, so we often went around the house in our pants or naked, shared showers at the gym, wandered in and out the bathroom etc. We used to put all our clothes in the same wash, and which was mostly my job. I enjoyed rummaging thro his dirty boxers, having the odd sniff, and spotting any precum stains.... and yes, I'd try them on, and quite often have a wank wearing them... a couple of times I wore them for the rest of the day. Felt good knowing my cock was rubbing where his had been!

masculinetx

1st Like
Media
Hey man, I often wore my roommates underwear in college too. We put all the laundry in the same bin and then wore whatever after it came out clean and fresh. None of my roommates wore regular briefs though.

Shared houses with various guys in my 20s and eary 30s, and have to admit to rummaging thro most of their underwear drawers and trying the odd pair on.
One of my last shares was a fit joiner about 10 years my junior. He was brought up in naturist family, so we often went around the house in our pants or naked, shared showers at the gym, wandered in and out the bathroom etc. We used to put all our clothes in the same wash, and which was mostly my job. I enjoyed rummaging thro his dirty boxers, having the odd sniff, and spotting any precum stains.... and yes, I'd try them on, and quite often have a wank wearing them... a couple of times I wore them for the rest of the day. Felt good knowing my cock was rubbing where his had been!

Reactions: Nak Ed

persiandude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Young, fit, lean uncut guys--if I ever have the chance to sniff their underwear I do. If I could bottle that musky aroma and wear it all day I would. Socks and tshirts are also awesome to sniff. Hard to choose when standing before a hot guys pile of dirty laundry. I've had a couple straight guys through the years borrow/share with me, at their suggestion, and I thought it was a bit weird and wondered if they were getting off as much as I was. Never asked, never found out. It's probably a way to satisfy urges without any consequences and without actually going through with any act.

Reactions: Nak Ed

obessedboxerbrief

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My straight male cousin and I are about the same age and height. My girlfriend was staying at my house and so was my cousin. My girlfriend saw that we had similar boxer briefs because of him sagging. She took one of my pairs of boxer briefs and swapped them with one in his bag. He didn't know! She dared me to wear them and she said that it turned her on that I did that for her.

D

deleted871301

My straight male cousin and I are about the same age and height. My girlfriend was staying at my house and so was my cousin. My girlfriend saw that we had similar boxer briefs because of him sagging. She took one of my pairs of boxer briefs and swapped them with one in his bag. He didn't know! She dared me to wear them and she said that it turned her on that I did that for her.

It turned her on... the question I have is, "did it turn You on?"... :);)

Reactions: cockydude2018

tangas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a boxer brief guy and my roommate was a bikini brief guy. I used to see him in his bikini briefs every day before his shower. One day when he was at work and I was off, I went in his room and tried four or five bikini briefs because I wanted to see how they looked on me. Just curious I guess. I put them on looked in the mirror and I got an instant hard on. His mom did his laundry and folded is bikini briefs perfectly. When I took off his briefs I tried to fold them like his mom but it was a real impossible. I think when he looked in his underwear drawers he notice that his bikini briefs had something wrong. He never mention anything though but I think he knew..

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Use to have a younger roommate who wore only nylon stretch bikinis. He would use them for a cum rag and I loved stealing them out of the laundry pile and wearing them. Made me so horny I would cum in them too than put them back in his dirty laundry pile. I don't think he ever knew.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Use to have a younger roommate who wore only nylon stretch bikinis. He would use them for a cum rag and I loved stealing them out of the laundry pile and wearing them. Made me so horny I would cum in them too than put them back in his dirty laundry pile. I don't think he ever knew.
Mmm, that's real good thing to do, been there done that and wow it was awesome!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Little did we know that the girls were telling us apart by our boxers (cause they'd seen them while we were flashing for beads). In the dark, they led us to our beds. We were each in bed with the wrong girlfriend. Didn't stop the fun and we never told them of their mix-up. So, wearing another guys underwear can have unexpected results.
That is hilarious! So each of you got to try out the other bro's girl. Do both of you guys still date the same girls?