Anyone wear their roommates underwear?

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In high school, I'd often forget to bring my gym gear (shorts, jock strap) to school. Coach didn't accept that as an excuse. So a buddy would lend me his stuff, including his jock. He was on the wrestling team. Nice!

jackmyjock

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend who's place I used to hang out at all the time and would always try to find an opportunity to grab a pair of his underwear. It was easiest when I went to the bathroom which is where he kept his laundry hamper. I scored a few pairs with cum stains on them. I would usually just put them on and wear them home to jack off with when I got home.

Then once when I was moving I needed to store a few boxes in his garage for a day or two. There was a box of old clothes that I needed to donate and he said he would take care of it for me. The next time I went over I saw my old underwear in his laundry hamper. It was kinda hit knowing he was wearing my underwear and I was wearing his... Only he didn't know I was wearing his.

ray007

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the eroticism that lies in exchanging clothes is a classic topic - found in Shakespeare's plays and Mozart's operas. don't know, yet, if they got a boner while wrtiting and composing ...:oops:

Reactions: Nak Ed

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My housemate frequently runs out of clean underwear and he has borrowed him mine about 20 times over the past few years. I tend to lend him my older boxer briefs as he tends not to return them. He's 23 years younger than me, straight, black and well hung. I get a kick out of him wearing my old underthings. I think he does too - or at least he likes them well enough to keep them.

Reactions: Geo80 and Nak Ed

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
IF I can, I always try to borrow a jockstrap. I need to be naked when I ask, as they are all I wear. I love standing there in a locker room naked with big balls and 6.5 soft hanging there. They all look but try not to give it away....LOL. Once in a while, I get someone who loans one out.

smallbi69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
IF I can, I always try to borrow a jockstrap. I need to be naked when I ask, as they are all I wear. I love standing there in a locker room naked with big balls and 6.5 soft hanging there. They all look but try not to give it away....LOL. Once in a while, I get someone who loans one out.

I need pics of that 6.5 soft please.

Bobbie1952

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I slept over with my best friend next door all the time and we were like brothers. We were the same size so we shared undies all the time. He wore briefs and I wore boxers so our moms just sorted them out in the wash. Our other clothes were more of a problem.

Cosmicsex

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder what the numbers would be if you interviewed all guys about sniffing/wearing his fellow brothers' briefs- seems pretty common. Something about the opportunity to put your nose down there like a dog and pick up some scents, and share a friendly pouch. Maybe for some guys it's a safe way to go half way towards an experimentation that they can't find a way to make happen in real life. Growing up, I certainly remember borrowing some of my buddy's shorts- for me it was always acceptance issues- accepting myself, and wanting to be more like him.

Let's hear from more of the 100% LPSG guys... have you ever smelled your buddy's shorts, or tried them on, or worn them, with or without permission? Have you ever thought about it but decided not to? If not a buddy's you smelled panties instead- and never thought about a side by side comparison? This is a judgement free zone!
My roommate will leave his cum stained underwear on the floor sometimes with fresh hot cum and I'll taste it and it smells so sweet.