anyone wear Wranglers with No underwear?

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fuck yeah, i wear wranglers with no underwear all the time! i think they show a great bulge and i always hang down the left leg

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i do that most of the time and i can tell you that 1- there is no chafing issue and that 2 if the jeans fit well you can definately see detail like head outline and so forth if you look! hope that was the encouragement that you needed. i say go for it!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
that is nasty to walk around with no underwear on--suppose somethings happens to you in the street--for instance a car accident and they have to pull ya pants down to treat an injured leg ? there you are ........exposed for all the gawkers .....

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Paramedics don't pull your pants down to treat an injured leg, as that could cause more injury - they'd just cut up the leg instead until they have enough exposed to deal with. When your in hospital, you'll end up naked anyway as they need access to all parts of your body in case of an emergency (you'll just be wearing a gown).

And for the record, yes, I've worn wranglers without underwear, and every other type of jean I've worn too (and shorts :biggrin1:)

D_Eaton Bush

Account Disabled
Media
First, I wear them for horeseback riding once a year at a local rodeo, the smallest size I can get and still zip up. Great feel if they are well broken in. And I don't use anything underneath, big rodeao belt, my dick tightly stuck down and over my right thigh, balls to the left, pretty obscene bulge as is the fashion at rodeos here, always pretty washed out where the dick shows (I used to sand them over my dick when they were new, a tip from a cowboy). No chafing as I am uncut, but after riding and sweating, my balls get a little sore.

And I did once have a car accident when I was 19, nothing serious, but I got pretty horny when a male nurse undressed me in the emergency room (days later I got a good hand job from him), so?

B_balls892

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
never be shy of the gift. huge disgusting bulging meat pkgs r hot only wimps hide the cock. or micros.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I call my wrangler my man pants. When I was younger if I wanted to take a guy home, I would wear my wranglers with no underwear. It always did the trick.

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A bit off topic but as long as this thread is about Wranglers:

Which style really packs a punch? I have some Wrangler jeans that I bought at Target that do nothing for my package; you can barely tell that I have a dick at all. Oh, and I never wear unders with jeans so I am a bit on topic....

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anyone wear Wranglers with No underwear? will my bluge show more or less?

I allways wear underwear :mad:
:biggrin1: I wear wrangles and sometimes with no underwear, generally around home/farm... but with bibb-overall jeans, a lot of times I don't wear any.
But, somebody, mentioned horseback riding & rodeos without any underwear...now that's some real torture to your dick and balls.:eek: It's a no-no in the rodeos activities and riding I do from time to time.
I wear a joc-strap and even a cup to protect my family jewels.:wink:
Damn...I bet his nuts and dick was a bit sore and hurt:biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Oh yea...wrangles do reveal and show what you're hangin & swingin... esp. when I am sitting down...makes a very large & noticable imprint which sometimes is embrassing (even with my joc strap on); this is when I get some chafing too.:redface:
But,enjoy, if it's what you like doing and feel comfortable.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i very rarely wear underwear nowadays,as i find them uncomfortable having an extremely large sack.yea,wranglers are good show offs!
:smile:
.... yeap, just like one of us, good old southerner boys.
We hardly know what underwear is:biggrin1: let alone wear it:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Wranglers from Target are not really the Wranglers I think were discussing. In Columbus you need to go to Rods Western for a pair of REAL Wranglers, the Cowboy cut, the ones that show off your bulge and ass.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NEVER wear underwear with wranglers..or levi 501's either. do think that the wrangler cowboy cuts are more comfortable too. seems 501's are now made for the general population and wranglers are true cowboy jeans. but josh is right..targets are not the right cut. I usually show a big bulge in most pants due to cock and more important, big sack..but not much in target wranglers