Anyone who has sex with men can answer this

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wondering whether the well hung guys, or the women as well, in this forum who have had sex with small-endowed men ever compliment them on their cocks? Is there any quality at all about someone's smaller cock that you've complimented a guy on? I see compliments here all the time, just wonder what you say in the moment? Years ago, when i was acting upon my "10% gay" side, I ALWAYS made it a point to compliment the smaller guys (with true statements of how I really felt), saying how powerful it looked, how far it shot, how powerful it felt pumping, etc., and really poured it on to someone who apologized for his size. Anyone else ever do the same?

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i agree w/you about complimenting at least one thing about it no matter what it might be. and if there just wasn't something at all to compliment, i let it go. you know, if you can't say something nice, well then.............come sit by me.

MansRoad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i compliment the smaller ones but not the big ones, but thats cause i actually prefer smaller ones, theyre so much easier to get in your mouth

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I have before. One time was before I really knew what a big cock was lol. After that, he would always look to me for reassurance. It got kind of annoying, but it made him feel good. There have been other times where smaller does me good, so yeah I compliment. No matter who it is...like the other posters...I always try to say something nice. I know I appreciate it when guys say it to me :eek:)

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread needs to be moved.

I usually compliment guys on what I like about their bodies, if I'm having sex with them. If a guy makes a self deprecating remark I will make a point of disagreeing, if that's what I feel. I'm in the business of building self esteem not destroying it.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IRL I have never told anyone they have a small or large penis. I take the silent approach with the smile and reach :eek:)

All he needs to hear from me are the sounds of pleasure I make. That should tell him all he needs to know about his cock.

I'm sure that if someone ever shocked me on the large size I would comment though. But I would never say they were under endowed.

Libertiny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've compliment guys on their cock and meant every word of it, regardless of size. I haven't lied about it, because in the heat of the moment that is exactly what I needed.

Now depending on the cock, I would say and do a lot more.
-Hairless and average size, then it's going to be in my mouth a LOT more then normally.
-Thicker and or bigger, then it's going to be in my hands or pussy a lot.
-neither, well then I hope to focus on it's beauty either way.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've compliment guys on their cock and meant every word of it, regardless of size. I haven't lied about it, because in the heat of the moment that is exactly what I needed.

Now depending on the cock, I would say and do a lot more.
-Hairless and average size, then it's going to be in my mouth a LOT more then normally.
-Thicker and or bigger, then it's going to be in my hands or pussy a lot.
-neither, well then I hope to focus on it's beauty either way.

Totally agree Libertiny - and the smaller ones get longer in my mouth cos you don't get jaw ache so quickly! (Plus I have noticed that if a man lacks slightly in the cock department he makes up for it in the tongue talent!)

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I never thought about it, but I usually do find something nice to say. Whenever I've been in bed with men or women, I compliment them on something they do or some way they look ... it just seems like part of being a good lover. But you have to be sincere about it. I don't tell someone with a smaller cock that it's big, I tell him something like, "man, that thing is harder than steel" or "you sure feel good in my mouth."

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always complement the guy, no matter his size. After all size is not everything. how you use your tool to pleasure your partner is more important than how big it is.

MansRoad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
thing is also for me, i dont mind about their cock size anyway, but if i had to choose i would choose a smaller one, less pain getting it in my mouth, if people havent noticed, i love to suck and taste it, and i do mean love ;)