Anyone who has sex with men can answer this

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i also have a preference for smaller ones.... bigger cocks are ok, but i have to handle them differently... (ie: i can't suck bigger guys as long because it starts to hurt my jaw...) i also like the fact that smaller guys can take a little more control when i'm blowing them.... with bigger guys, i always stop them when they start thrusting because i'm scared they'll hit my gag reflex.... i can't imagine anything more embarrassing while giving head than to suddenly vomit all over the guy's torso....

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i also have a preference for smaller ones.... bigger cocks are ok, but i have to handle them differently... (ie: i can't suck bigger guys as long because it starts to hurt my jaw...) i also like the fact that smaller guys can take a little more control when i'm blowing them.... with bigger guys, i always stop them when they start thrusting because i'm scared they'll hit my gag reflex.... i can't imagine anything more embarrassing while giving head than to suddenly vomit all over the guy's torso....

That's my biggest fear also! Wouldn't it be awful?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I have no gag reflex :biggrin1:.

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As one of those small guys, I've often received compliments, but never on my penis. Technique, skill, other parts (fingers, tongue, etc) yes, but not my cock. Typically my partners have avoided talking about it, probably out of fear that they might hurt my feelings.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting post, but one that deserves some discussion as well. There's one small-dicked fuck bud of mine who's great to play with. The first time he fucked me, I shot twice. He knows how to use it. So I'm always able to honestly say how good it feels. Also, his body is beefy (LOVE IT), he has a great ass to pound, etc etc. Not really sure if he shoots because I always swallow it or it gets injected :)

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm an artist, so the overall proportions, personality, quality of the beautiful cock head curves... so yes, sometimes I compliment them on their cock for it's beauty, hardness, etc...
Also, I remember a time I had in a sex club. I was looking for a big dick to suck when this hot guy pulled his little, hard-as-steel, cock out standing across form me. He just pointed at me and then pointed at his dick. I was intrigued by his confidence even as I was thinking that I wasn't interested in his dick. I walked over to him and he just put his hand on my shoulder and pressed me down to my knees and then proceeded to tell me exactly how I was going to suck his dick in great detail... and I followed all his instructions. This experience cured me of the idea that I only enjoy big dicks. I still do enjoy big dicks, but a smaller dicked dude with the right attitude can totally turn me on.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Just wondering whether the well hung guys, or the women as well, in this forum who have had sex with small-endowed men ever compliment them on their cocks? Is there any quality at all about someone's smaller cock that you've complimented a guy on? I see compliments here all the time, just wonder what you say in the moment? Years ago, when i was acting upon my "10% gay" side, I ALWAYS made it a point to compliment the smaller guys (with true statements of how I really felt), saying how powerful it looked, how far it shot, how powerful it felt pumping, etc., and really poured it on to someone who apologized for his size. Anyone else ever do the same?

Like you, I am a little bit larger than average, (because of the curve, especially if I use the cloth measuring tape instead of the ruler!), but I have to say that my immediate reaction to your post, that you would be *so* considerate of what most men think is the definitive measure of their manhood, makes me want to fall in love with you! To be true to and be able to express your feelings is in itself enough for me to fall in love. To get a complement from another man is hard enough, even more hard difficult an intimate and personal compliment; one not based on selfish ulterior motives but given out of a genuine concern for his self-esteem and life's value.

I like to compliment the veins and talk about the trails they take up the cock, how the frenulum joins the head, how huge the head gets when I firmly hold the base, how the balls are well proportioned and draw up to the body when orgasm nears. I like to complement and talk about how the precum is thick and rich and tasty. Cock talk makes man to man sex hotter than hell, as you "swordfight" each other, as you masturbate each other, as you suck each other and as you fuck each other.

If ever you decide to act upon your 10% side again, I hope you look me up! but beware, I may fall in love.
:smile:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
If I think the sex is amazing the guy will know it, he won't need my words of reassurance. I've had panty-melting sex with a 6-incher and have been bored to tears with an 9 incher. Mind you, I'm against faking orgasm as I consider it counterproductive. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm repeating myself (to those whom I have commented in the same forums with) but it's the quality of the fuck and the sincerity of my partner that deserves the praise, not the size of their dick.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always try to compliment a guy on something about his cock if we're in a sexual relationship. It's always a great boost for his self esteem, and I've really never met a dick in real life that was just flat-out ugly.