Anyone who has sex with men can answer this

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(Originally put this in the wrong category! Oops!)

Just wondering whether the well hung guys, or the women as well, in this forum who have had sex with small-endowed men ever compliment them on their cocks? Is there any quality at all about someone's smaller cock that you've complimented a guy on? I see compliments here all the time, just wonder what you say in the moment? Years ago, when i was acting upon my "10% gay" side, I ALWAYS made it a point to compliment the smaller guys (with true statements of how I really felt), saying how powerful it looked, how far it shot, how powerful it felt pumping, etc., and really poured it on to someone who apologized for his size. Anyone else ever do the same?

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If a guy feels bad about his dick, I just suck it for him. For me, it's better to show your appreciation than give random remarks. Every dick is great to me, as long as it works (however, i've never been with a REALLY small dude)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've complimented every single person I've ever had sex with - whether it was dick-specific or more general. It just feels like the right thing to do. Kind of like saying thank you when someone gives you a present. Actually I always say thank you too.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, I am bad about this. Before TheBF I have never specifically complimented a man on his penis, no matter how big or small I thought it was. I have given many compliments on the sex we've had and how skilled a lover was in bed, on the number and quality of my orgasms, on how sexy he is, on how much he turns me on, on other aspects of his body, but never a single specific compliment on a man's penis before this relationship.

I have also said, "Thank you" during or after an especially great orgasm. I don't think I've ever been told "thank you" by a man during sex.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not directly, but the best fucks i've had was by a guy with a much smaller dick than mine. It didn't matter how many times we did it, each time I was thankful I learned to bottom. We had to stop fuckin coz our wives were back in town. Lol.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And I answered it in the wrong category :)

IRL I have never told anyone they have a small or large penis. I take the silent approach with the smile and reach :eek:)

All he needs to hear from me are the sounds of pleasure I make. That should tell him all he needs to know about his cock.

I'm sure that if someone ever shocked me on the large size I would comment though. But I would never say they were under endowed.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No one in this world is perfect. We all have our insecurities, and they can have a great effect on one's self-esteem, body image, and sexual performance. I had a hook-up experience once with a guy who was a bad kisser, not the best bottom, and his penis was probably around 5 inches and very thin... He got off and I didn't. I just wasn't turned on... When he asked what the problem was, I told him that I had performance anxiety, and I immediately complimented on his penis size and how I enjoyed sucking it, his sexual creativity, the way he gave head, and asked if he had fun. He smiled and said yeah, he did. And told me he wanted to get together soon.

One of my roommates and a friend of mine (who knew what was going on) were in the living room. I walked him to the door, so that he wouldn't have to make "the walk of shame" alone and wished him a good night. Even if something isn't the best, it's important that you make people feel good- this guy obviously lacked sexual-experience, and being a bitch and adding to his insecurities isn't going to help that. He was a very nice guy, and deserved only to be complimented :)

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best sex I ever had was from a guy that was 5". He was sexy, in shape, kind of a dork, and an incredible kisser that would take an hour just doing that before trying anything else.

I would honestly give my left ovary to be with him again.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No one in this world is perfect. We all have our insecurities, and they can have a great effect on one's self-esteem, body image, and sexual performance. I had a hook-up experience once with a guy who was a bad kisser, not the best bottom, and his penis was probably around 5 inches and very thin... He got off and I didn't. I just wasn't turned on... When he asked what the problem was, I told him that I had performance anxiety, and I immediately complimented on his penis size and how I enjoyed sucking it, his sexual creativity, the way he gave head, and asked if he had fun. He smiled and said yeah, he did. And told me he wanted to get together soon.

One of my roommates and a friend of mine (who knew what was going on) were in the living room. I walked him to the door, so that he wouldn't have to make "the walk of shame" alone and wished him a good night. Even if something isn't the best, it's important that you make people feel good- this guy obviously lacked sexual-experience, and being a bitch and adding to his insecurities isn't going to help that. He was a very nice guy, and deserved only to be complimented :)

Lovely post and very well said :smile:

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Werd to that :)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I find a guy with my preferred type of penis (smallish & uncut) I shower him with compliments and make him aware of precisely how much it turns me on.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was sure that I would be delighted with the penis of each of my three partners before I ever saw that penis. Two of them happened to be a bit smaller than I but the last was (and I presume still is) possessed of a cock that belongs on view on a stite such as this. Incidentally, I think he would hav remained a contented bottom except for my insistence that my opening could accommodate that magnificent tool. And that happened many times.

Complimenting one's parner is for me the most natural and loving thing to do. I have always found that there is a great deal of mutuality in this. And, so there should be as one's lover's cock is special.

My last partner thought my cock very special and he said so. He often would cum while I was inside his ass and without any help from his hands or mine. Maybe it is because a medium size cock moves around in a partner's ass better than the "heavy member" but I was in awe of the beauty and the wonder of cocks generally and almost worshipful toward those cocks of my loving partners.

bme521

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys are often intimidated by my size & compare theirs unfavourably. I prefer average sized men & I always put them at ease by telling them! I normally top but if I feel like bottoming a huge cock is too painful; well at first anyway! ;)

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hey Dr. Dante,
Not to make you mental, but hearing this story, I wonder if he wasn't just treating you with the same courtesy :)

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very interesting thread.
I gather from the thoughts shared here, that guys really like their dicks, and not withstanding how straight they may be, are pretty excited about other guys dicks as well. Girls on the other hand it seems, as I have long suspected, don't care all that much, and if you are a little smaller, a cucumber brought up to room temperature would probably do just as well.

Last edited:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it is because a medium size cock moves around in a partner's ass better than the "heavy member" but I was in awe of the beauty and the wonder of cocks generally and almost worshipful toward those cocks of my loving partners.

Big fan of average sized cocks here as well.

After a particularly satisfying extraordinary fuck session the handsome man I was bottoming for apologized for his small member to which I honestly replied in earnest, "If it were any bigger I don't think it would be as pleasurable." He had the perfect average sized dick and just felt so good up there. He was beaming ear to ear. He's fucked me many times since.

Not into the pain and that bloated feel when you get fucked by a cock that's uncomfortably large not to mention the intense pain of initial penetration that makes you want to pass out. Your mind may think it's getting off on having a big dick inside of you but all your bodily senses tell you that it's not pleasurable.