anyone who loves bj

bbjj: there's this guy at my school who tells everyone how big he is. he's even shown it acaouple of times. he's 10. -11 and thick. he always talks about how much he loves bj's. he's straight and masc. he makes remarks like, i'll put my dick in your mouth! recently i lost a bet with him that i have to give him a bj. i have been avoiding him. do u think he's serious? would a stright horny guy make another dude suck his dick if he lost a bet.

buddy43610: sounds like a no-win situation for you. if you don't he'll rag you about backing out of the bet. if you do, or say you will, he may tell everyone what you did or said you would do. you should probably laugh it off and tell him that he got you good...that's if you are str8 and not curious. if you are curious make a plan and go for it. who knows? it might form a life-long bond or at least be fun. buddy

wvalady1968: [quote author=bbjj link=board=meetgreet;num=1065796807;start=0#0 date=10/10/03 at 07:31:07]there's this guy at my school who tells everyone how big he is. he's even shown it acaouple of times. he's 10. -11 and thick. he always talks about how much he loves bj's. he's straight and masc. he makes remarks like, i'll put my dick in your mouth! recently i lost a bet with him that i have to give him a bj. i have been avoiding him. do u think he's serious? would a stright horny guy make another dude suck his dick if he lost a bet.[/quote]

Do you want to do it?

aussiechick63: OOHH Bb I think you are in trouble.
he's either all talk and so macho that there is no way he is going to let you near his dick. Or he could be a real asshole and make you suck him off.
If you do we all know it does not make either of you gay.
As Buddy says you really are in a no win situation.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let this be a lesson to you in te future: don't make a wager that you're not willing to make good on; you just might lose. Sorry, but the way I see it, if a blowjob was the payoff that the two of you agreed on beforehand, then yeah ... you owe him a blowjob.

jackinman: [quote author=bbjj link=board=meetgreet;num=1065796807;start=0#0 date=10/10/03 at 07:31:07]recently i lost a bet with him that i have to give him a bj. i have been avoiding him. do u think he's serious? would a stright horny guy make another dude suck his dick if he lost a bet.[/quote]

Well bbjj, like DMW mentioned, if that's what you two agreed on and u lost the bet fair and square, you owe him a bj. I'm pretty sure you could've said no. That's what happens when u gamble.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
bbjj--

Hmmmmm.  I've been pondering this one for a few days-- just feeling the need to say something...
Bear with me.

You've been told you're in a "no-win" situation and/or that you owe this braggart a BJ.

--Could be  (technically speaking, that is, in the realm of betting and settling a score.)

However---

I hope you realize that if you find the very notion of consenting to doing this (to settle the bet); that this whole idea is (somehow) personally distasteful and even repugnant, then YOU are going to indeed be the REAL loser, ultimately.  It will be a deed you can't take back or erase from your memory. Do you want THAT, too, to have to deal with?

Down the road, I believe there is the real chance that you will regret "giving in" (if you really have overall disdain to do this kind of thing.) That little voice of doubt and despair causing you to think this through carefully is telling you that (for you personally) "something's not quite right here!"  LISTEN to that inner voice!

As others have aready suggested, betting in this manner has taught you a big lesson.   You've already learned from it.

But not going ahead with the "pay-off" is NOT the worst possible consequence.  Living with yourself (having done something you really didn't want to do to start with) is of major concern I would think.

And, anyway---how will this whole issue of losing such a silly bet even matter down the road, say in ten years? (Shoot- let's even say in a few months?)

Sure, you may have to "eat some crow" right now....

But that's a lot better than eating something else (if you really don't want to) ---if you get my drift.      ;)

By refusing to consent to pay off, you might even gain some respect (from others) for standing up for your self and your personal value system.  But should that "value system" not mean beans to the other guy (or guys who may taunt you), you should at least feel good that your own moral code means something to you--enough to defend it to the hilt.

Afterall, might I remind you that this is not your "ordinary" run-of-the-mill bet going on here!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=bbjj link=board=meetgreet;num=1065796807;start=0#0 date=10/10/03 at 07:31:07]would a stright horny guy make another dude suck his dick if he lost a bet.[/quote]
If he's horny, it's a biological need. If not, he might just be into experimenting. Gay sex doesn't make you gay. In fact, now that I think about it, psychologists seem to define sexual orientation as "I know it when I see it."

rainfletcher: It could be something else. I know in abusive or dominating relationships (even if they're casual), it's not about sexual orientation, it's about domination and humiliation. It could be that this is his way of making you subservient to him. In this case, it not be about sex or even sexual gratification...

If that's the case, then benderten's comments are exactly right. Being dominated in that way is abusive, and goes well beyond just a 'bet'...Think about this very carefully...

tigerwolf: I agree that a bet is a bet. You owe him a blowjob, and make sure ya go deep.

gigantikok: You have to go through with the bet, you lost.  You can always talk to him though and come to an agreement.  Maybe you can pay him back in some other way if you really are uncomfortable with sucking his cock.  Don't deny yourself though.  I think deep down you wouldnt have made the bet and risked sucking dick if you weren't somewhat partial to doing it.  It's ok, it doesn't make you gay.  You define your sexuality.  

Or you can do it the American way and do a half assed job. :D  Say you don't have much experience.

parra10: Whatever you do, don't suck him. You will regret it for life, unless you turn out gay.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1065796807;start=0#10 date=10/13/03 at 23:51:25]

"You have to go through with the bet, you lost...."

[/quote]

No.

No, he doesn't.

In all due respect, bbjj DOES have a choice here....particularly in this kind of "bet". If not a moral decision, then it's one of preserving personal integrity.

--Hey! This whole matter is preposterous! Absurd! Really now, who's going to send bbjj to the pokey should he not perform this "act" to settle? No law's been broken! And wow! --Just try explaining this whole scenario to a judge! :D ('See the absolute sheer lunancy here?)

Just for the record, should bbjj perform fellatio or not to settle the bet, this "act" alone would not in and of itself be an indication of his own sexual preference. Under the impending circumstances, that notion doesn't even seem valid or applicable here. ---I HAD to say that. I feel so much the better! --Because it's true.

If bbjj doesn't want to go through with this....he can simply say "No." That is HIS choice remaining
--Period. Kaput.

Honestly, I'm not that all impressed with the guy who made this proposition to begin with.

"Hung" or not---he sounds flakey to me. His brain is not what's controlling his judgment calls! We all know here what obviously is! Such a pity. He's the type that gives the rest of us "large" guys in the world a bad name.

If I were bbjj....(with my lesson now well-learned), I would WANT to stay the heck away from him.........for good.!

And, might I add---good riddance.

Longhornjok: Well, seeing as you have at least 1/2 dozen other posts mentioning/asking about straight guys being blown by other guys, obviously this is something you think about a lot. If you indeed made this bet and you lost it and he is interested in collecting, you will find out if you stop avoiding him I bet.

Dantesco: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=meetgreet;num=1065796807;start=0#12 date=10/14/03 at 00:43:50]

If bbjj doesn't want to go through with this....he can simply say "No."  That is HIS choice remaining
--Period.  Kaput.[/quote]

Sure. HIS choice to become known as the guy who wont pay up on his bets. HIS choice to have to reputation of mouthing off without backing it up. HIS choice to be known as the guy who cant be trusted to follow through with his promises. HIS choice to be the man that nobody wants to lend money to because its known that he doesnt always pay what he owes in things easier to pay back than money. Sure its his choice ... and what a choice. I know whereof I speak. I know a guy who refuse to pay up on such a bet because of principles. He has the nickname 'Welshman' for a reason, and its not a sobriquet given in love or jest.

Honestly, I'm not that all impressed with the guy who made this proposition to begin with.

But lets not forget that bbjj himself was part of this proposition making process to begin with. If he wasnt prepared to swallow the sausage, he should never have made such a bet.

rainfletcher: Dantesco, I absolutely agree with you. Sometimes, in a blind moment of stupidity, we do or say things without fully realizing the outcome, right? The consequences have to be dealt with....

It's really a 'lesser of two evils' question, I think. He's in a lose-lose situation, and just needs to figure out which is the greater loss...

For me, I'd take the heat and not suck the dick....but that's just me.

Tender: well there's pros and cons on both sides of this,
but either way i'd mark it off as a losing, embarassing, learning experience,
and i wouldNT do it...
in my book he made a brash bet, with his hot mouth, and now hes in trouble. happens to all of us.
it is wrong to not keep a bet, it is wrong really for him to keep it. it was equally wrong for the other guy to accept the bet, and then play mind games with him when he lost.
Point is, i would see you as the weak one if you DID do it.
doing it for the sake of a stupid bet, not really something you feel comfortable doing.
count yourself a loser this time, and realize a bet can be serious stuff
:-X
Tender

longtimelurker: Of course, what no-one (apart from bbjj) has mentioned is that the winner may not expect bbjj to take him up on the offer. Of course, if this is the case then going up and accepting to do it will make the situation even worse, as you will get the whole homophobic school routine.

As for what I think personally, I join the benderten camp in saying don't do it - for exactly the same reasons that have been mentioned above, so no need to repeat them ad nauseum ;).

Tender: it has occured to me,

that the 'winner' realizes that the 'loser' has teeth...

;D

norseman: Oh for heavens sake,
Hire a hooker for the guy and tell him that this sort of thing is best left to the professionals and you're not really "into" that sort of thing (unless of course you are.)