anyone who loves bj

Phallostrates: There's another possibility: bbjj refuses to give Mr. Swagger the bj he owes him. Mr. Swagger is put off by bbjj's welshing on the bet and tells everyone that bbjj did give him the knob job after all. All bbjj's denials only leads people to believe that, in addition to lying about blowing Mr. Swagger, he's lying and is a covert cocksucker. So much for principles.

Personally, I'd pay up, have pictures taken of the act and have them sent out as Christmas cards.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
This really is a strange situation.

I don't get why the kid doesn't stand up to the guy and ask him what's his deal. If I remember correctly, there are plenty of other ways to make someone feel embarrassed, ashamed, upset. Whatever the bet was, why a blowjob became the "prize" is in itself something to investigate further. Was there sexual innuendo to the bet prior? Did you question him on his goods? And why on earth would he want bbjj to do it when I'm sure, if he's as studly as he lets on, he can get his knob slobbered elsewhere.

The guy has enough agency in the situation, as Benderten indicated, to refuse the offer. He can say no, and he should if he feels really uncomfortable about this.

But you know, wiseass that I am, I'd take the opportunity to turn the power dynamics around on the guy. If he suggested the prize to be a blowjob, then ask him why on earth did he indirectly proposition you that way? Consider the bet. What I mean is, if Dantesco bet me to a constant of strength and whoever lost would have to give a blowjob, I'd think before agreeing -- how's this a fair contest? In short, if the guy stacked the odds in his favor -- yeah, you're dumb for falling for it -- but it's worth wondering the ulterior motive. Did he stage a bet you're sure to lose because he wanted a blowjob from you but didn't have the balls to bring it up directly?

At your age, you could get away with, "What's your deal, man? Why do you want some dude to suck you off? Are you gay or somethin'?"

Mind you, I don't normally advocate being rude like that. (Psssht, who am I kidding?) Honestly, and for future reference, honor any and all bets that are reasonable to you. If I owe a buddy a beer 'cause I lost, I can pay up -- that's not a problem. If the penalty were standing in the middle of a stampeding cow herd, no thanks.

longtimelurker: Anyway, it's been over 2 weeks now - has anything happened? Did you follow any of the advice here?

Personally, I found the prostitute idea quite amusing :), but dont want to think of the legal implications of an underage guy paying a prostitute for another underage guy...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The question still remains: why did bbjj accept the terms in the first place? Surely the manner of payoff was established before the bet was sealed ... that's how bets work. You don't wait until you win to decide how the loser pays off his 'debt'. So my question to bbjj is, "Why did you bet this guy a blowjob if you had no intention on making good on it?" ???

rikter8: Ok...all good points, except for the ones that are mere gay folks insults.

Just because you suck his dick, does not make you gay.
Because I suck cock, is NOT why I am gay.
Homophobic comments like that set me off. :mad:

Obviously the kid wants to get his dick sucked by a man, and making him loose a bet is the easiest way to do it (And the most easy to discuss after the fact).
You should come straight out and say to him:
"Whats the real reason you made that bet? Do you want to get it on with me?"

If he's sincere about it, as said before, he could become a close friend to confide in.
If he's an ass about it - walk.

If you DONT want to do it - Dont.
If You DO, then I agree with Dee - Why is a str8 guy asking this? Use caution.

If you DO want to do it, out of curiosity...get it hard, get him hot, and then LEAVE him hanging (If he's an ass)

Sometimes Paybacks can take different forms.
He'll be begging for a release, and it leaves YOU a door to take whatever path you want.

Figure out what you want to do - thats what is important.

Corey

longtimelurker: [quote author=rikter8 link=board=meetgreet;num=1065796807;start=20#24 date=10/26/03 at 09:47:37]Ok...all good points, except for the ones that are mere gay folks insults.

[/quote]

Sorry Corey, but that made me re-read the previous posts again and I couldn't see any along the lines that you mentioned.

In fact, the only ones that mentioned 'blowing a man makes you gay' were saying that it doesn't, in a similar way to how you just expressed it yourself...

HUMONGOUS: get yourself some knee pads and imagine for a moment that you are Monica Lewinsky

feared: when you made the bet, was it a serious bet, or was it a sarcastic 'if you win i'll suck your dick' sorta thing?

tracksuitboy: Almost all of your posts are about blow jobs and relate to a school environment (you are in a very unusual school if almost all the boys are 9 or 10+ as you say in another post); in one you ask if a guy can give a better bj than a girl.  You agreed to this bet knowing that you might lose and knowing that if you did, you'd have to give this boy a bj if he insisted on you paying up.  This is kitchen sink physchiatry but throughout your posts you sound as if you want to give a guy a bj and your original question in this thread sounds as though you want the OK from members of this board before you do it.

If I were you, I wouldn't do it.  I think you'll be hung up about it for the rest of your life.

In future don't make stupid bets that you can't deliver on!

tracksuitboy: [quote author=rikter8 link=board=meetgreet;num=1065796807;start=20#24 date=10/26/03 at 09:47:37]Ok...all good points, except for the ones that are mere gay folks insults.

Obviously the kid wants to get his dick sucked by a man, and making him loose a bet is the easiest way to do it (And the most easy to discuss after the fact).
You should come straight out and say to him:
"Whats the real reason you made that bet? Do you want to get it on with me?"

If he's sincere about it, as said before, he could become a close friend to confide in.
If he's an ass about it - walk.

If you DONT want to do it - Dont.
If You DO, then I agree with Dee - Why is a str8 guy asking this? Use caution.

If you DO want to do it, out of curiosity...get it hard, get him hot, and then LEAVE him hanging (If he's an ass)

Sometimes Paybacks can take different forms.
He'll be begging for a release, and it leaves YOU a door to take whatever path you want.

Figure out what you want to do - thats what is important.

Corey[/quote]

This is another way of putting it.

Corey's right.

flame: SO what is your decision, bbjj?

I BET you did it... :D