Anyone who thinks that Israel is at fault in this latest flareup is a complete idiot

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe the UN isn't helping the Palestinians because they don't have big penises?

As for the "give back the land to the tribes" idea, that's exactly what will happen with my embarrassing large chunk of north east Nevada in Elko County. My living trust and Will both instruct the executor of my USA holdings sign over the title of all that dirt to the Shoshone and Goshute Tribes. Paper work is all made out with the title company to sign and notarize upon my death. And they get it tax free! Imagine how thrilled all my red-neck free-range cattle ranching neighbors are going to feel when I go take my final nap in the rock orchard. Love it. Love it. Just love it, love it, love it!

Your embarrassing large chunk of real estate... LMAO. More like an embarrassing chunk of blather posting.

Not sure what is the biggest act of ego in LPSG ... your lame and aloof attempts at your net worth, or Jason90210's hourly blog updates on making mac & cheese, taking a shiat, and doing his homework.

To be as wealthy as midlifebear... *sigh* You musta worked hard for that land. Curious how you came across all that.

In any case... why not, ummmm donate it now, and get the tax write-off now, much less the public service accolades... you set a better example as living individual vs. the act at room temperature. Start a public land trust... quite easy to do. Sell a chunk of it off now, then use proceeds to buy more strategically needy areas of neighboring indian lands.

Guessing you won't be able to restrict any gaming on it, as the oxygen-tank laden welfare recipients blow their monthly stipend (in the form of rolls of nickels) on rigged slots. Maybe they'll pave the 350-space parking lot around the rock orchard.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your embarrassing large chunk of real estate... LMAO. More like an embarrassing chunk of blather posting.

Not sure what is the biggest act of ego in LPSG ... your lame and aloof attempts at your net worth, or Jason90210's hourly blog updates on making mac & cheese, taking a shiat, and doing his homework.

To be as wealthy as midlifebear... *sigh* You musta worked hard for that land. Curious how you came across all that.

In any case... why not, ummmm donate it now, and get the tax write-off now, much less the public service accolades... you set a better example as living individual vs. the act at room temperature. Start a public land trust... quite easy to do. Sell a chunk of it off now, then use proceeds to buy more strategically needy areas of neighboring indian lands.

Guessing you won't be able to restrict any gaming on it, as the oxygen-tank laden welfare recipients blow their monthly stipend (in the form of rolls of nickels) on rigged slots. Maybe they'll pave the 350-space parking lot around the rock orchard.

:notworthy:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Israel broke the cease fire on November 4th of last year.

I AM SICK OF HEARING THIS.....Israel DID NOT break the ceasefire.....a ceasefire means to stop physically attacking each other.....an act which Palestinian militants were not abiding by....you cant say it doesnt count if its not the palestinian government because its obvious that they are involved in the rocket fire over the last several years AND it was not an unprovoked attack by Israel.....they were responding to a Hamas attempt to carry out the kidnapping of Israelis.....its works very much in the militants favor to provoke Israel into attacking and then using that attack to claim that they are the victims because Israel fired first. Hamas are war-mongerers...and the puppets of a greater power that hides behind the curtains because it is currently to weak to attack Israel itself.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I AM SICK OF HEARING THIS.....Israel DID NOT break the ceasefire.....a ceasefire means to stop physically attacking each other.....an act which Palestinian militants were not abiding by....you cant say it doesnt count if its not the palestinian government because its obvious that they are involved in the rocket fire over the last several years AND it was not an unprovoked attack by Israel.....they were responding to a Hamas attempt to carry out the kidnapping of Israelis.....its works very much in the militants favor to provoke Israel into attacking and then using that attack to claim that they are the victims because Israel fired first. Hamas are war-mongerers...and the puppets of a greater power that hides behind the curtains because it is currently to weak to attack Israel itself.

You obviously don't know the terms of the cease fire, they are as follows:

1). Israel would drastically reduce its military blockade of Gaza.
2). Israel would halt all military incursions into Gaza.
3). Hamas would halt all rocket attacks into Israel.

Numbers 1 and 2 were clearly violated before the rockets started back up again.

Sorry I had to give ya a smackdown, but you digest too much Israeli propaganda to know which end is up anymore.

You might want to try and get your facts from unbiased sources.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't forget the events of August when the Palestinian olive harvest was disrupted by Israeli "settlers" who then picketed the border crossing, giving the IDF enough reason to shut it all togethor.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sorry I had to give ya a smackdown, but you digest too much Israeli propaganda to know which end is up anymore.

Prove #'s 1 and 2. I do not believe you will have verifiable links whereby Israel made unprovoked incursions into the Gaza and I do not believe you will have any creditable source for Israel blockading anything but suspected weapons shipments into Gaza.

Show these clear violations with creditable news outlets.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

*BTW a smackdown only works if you know what you are talking about. Qassam rockets have been bombarding Israel since 2001. Whatever blockade occurred or incursions that have occurred are in response to 8 years of rocket attacks.

Hamas started it and it looks like Israel is gonn finish it.

You have now been smacked down in the right way!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*BTW a smackdown only works if you know what you are talking about. Qassam rockets have been bombarding Israel since 2001. Whatever blockade occurred or incursions that have occurred are in response to 8 years of rocket attacks.

You are one delusional man... and apparently don't understand what the fuck a cease fire means. Here is the definition in case you are curious...

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Goosey, you talk like a Nazi. Israel is an illegal state. It only exists because Britain,France and the U.S.A. said it could exist. What would be your reaction if Mexico suddenly claimed the state of Texas because they were there first, and all the Texans had to move to Nevada or somewhere. Would you not expect the Texans to resist. You Zionists are no less extremist than than say Al Quaida. Why is it that the oppressed can so easily become the oppressors. Just think, Europe (Britain at least) and America went to war to save the Jews -- they should show some humility rather than thinking they are so special and better than the rest of humanity. I know for a fact that Israel has totally ignored more than 90 UN resolutions. Israel does not want peace-- that is why they keep building on Palestinian land in order to provoke them. They want this state of affairs to continue, which they hope will give them the excuse to eventually move every non-jew from the land. They will not rest until they have rebuilt Solomon`s temple.
If you don`t believe these words, you are either American or stupid.

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That`s exactly what they have always said to the U.N. But they would soon want help from the rest of the world if the tables were turned. Wherever Jews go, they cause trouble. The old testament is just a record of all the wars they have always fought with their neighbours. The bible says they are "special" people, but who wrote the bible?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I am not digesting israeli propaganda at all....i'm making my opinions based on historical fact.

Lets take a closer look at the conflict shall way?

1948 state of Israel proclaimed leading to an invasion by Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq who oppose the creation of a jewish state, this comes several years after the british who gained control of palestine following world war 1 reccommended a homeland for the jewish people and agreed by the UN

1967 the six day war, israel launches a pre-emptive strike to gain control of the west bank, gaza and golan heights, British and American forces gain control of the sinai peninsula

1973 Egypt and Syria launch a surprise attack on Israel leading America to arrange a ceasefire

1978 Egypt and Israel sign the camp David accord and formal treaty begins the following year

1981 Egyptian president is assassinated by islamic militants

1986 Jordans king Hussein severs ties with the palestinian liberation organization after frustration with its failure to comply with UN resolutions

1988 Arafat accepts Israels right to exist

1995 Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin assassinated

2004 Ceasefire begins

You only have to look at the chronology Tripod to understand that initially where there was conflict there has been peace made.....Egypt ended 30 years of war at Camp David and then got killed by militants for doing so.
Jordan grew tired of the conflict and eventually lost patience with the palestinian government.
The Palestinian government under Arafat eventually conceded and accepted Israels right to exist.
Islamic militants however are still going strong, they do not want peace, they want their land (chiefly Jerusalem).
Nobody has a right to land unquestionably and its a fact that land is a profit of war....Jerusalem belongs to Israel nowadays and peace wont come until islamic militants are forced to accept that fact or destroyed.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You are one delusional man... and apparently don't understand what the fuck a cease fire means. Here is the definition in case you are curious...

I wonder if you're are both right ... and yet both wrong.

Some confusion may lie in my belief that technically Hamas didn't 'break' the ceasefire - another 'faction' - Islamic Jihad did. At least it was they who claimed responsibility. The first confirmed 'shots' after the ceasefire was in effect nevertheless came from Gaza in the form of two or three rockets fired into the southern Israeli town of Sderot.

Actually events began the day before the rockets when a mortar was [allegedly] fired from Gaza into an empty area of southern Israel. This was reported on Israeli radio. Israeli forces responded with a dawn raid on the West Bank town of Nablus, killing two [alleged] Islamic Jihad members and Israel also closed key Gaza border crossings. Islamic Jihad responded later that day with the aforementioned rockets.

Now, the West Bank wasn't part of the truce, but as Islamic Jihad stated the rockets were fired (from Gaza) in response to the Israeli raid it's a rather fine distinction. In any event it seems that the Israeli raid was in response to the [alleged] mortar and so and so and so ... the 'odd' thing being that nobody claimed responsibilty for this mortar and nobody was injured ...

So, assuming it wasn't an imaginary mortar (and I'm not saying I do) then on balance it doesn't seem unreasonable to conclude that Israel took unreasonable advantage. However that 'technically' the ceasefire was broken by the Palestinians in firing it.

If it was imaginary then, with the West Bank 'technically' not under the terms of the ceasfire, Islamic Jihad were still responsible for the first breach because Nablus isn't in Gaza. That said, I'd argue Israel broke the spirit of the truce by raiding Nablus on a false pretext.

This all ignores the numerous rockets fired subsequently of course rendering the point largely moot beyond the academic. However hostilities didn't really escalate until November which is where we came in ...

This sequence of events began late on the evening of June 23rd 2008. Less than a week into the ceasfire.

Last edited:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Goosey, you talk like a Nazi. Israel is an illegal state. It only exists because Britain,France and the U.S.A. said it could exist. What would be your reaction if Mexico suddenly claimed the state of Texas because they were there first, and all the Texans had to move to Nevada or somewhere. Would you not expect the Texans to resist. You Zionists are no less extremist than than say Al Quaida. Why is it that the oppressed can so easily become the oppressors. Just think, Europe (Britain at least) and America went to war to save the Jews -- they should show some humility rather than thinking they are so special and better than the rest of humanity. I know for a fact that Israel has totally ignored more than 90 UN resolutions. Israel does not want peace-- that is why they keep building on Palestinian land in order to provoke them. They want this state of affairs to continue, which they hope will give them the excuse to eventually move every non-jew from the land. They will not rest until they have rebuilt Solomon`s temple.
If you don`t believe these words, you are either American or stupid.

America is also an *illegal state* as is Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, and any numbers of countries where the indigenous people and languages have been usurped by European settlers. At least the Jews have a historical claim on the land. I have no illusions that if the Crow *Indians* could get a bunch of nuclear weapons, they would retake America. Manifest Destiny and England were as *zionist* as any Jew ever was. And BTW I am not Jewish and have no innate love of Zionism or Israel. I just know a screw job when I see it.

BTW Israel was only building on lands they acquired thru wars declared on them. I believe Israel needs to pull back to its 1948 borders but if the result of giving back land is endless rocket bombardment, why should they?

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just nuke Vatican City, Jerusalem, and Mecca and be done with it. Make it radioactive. I bet they'll still find some pretext to continue fighting over something. Humanity is cursed since our social structure resembles Chimpanzees. If we were closer to Bonobos there might actually be a chance at world peace.