Anyone who's NOT married?

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
why is it that everytime i meet a guy on here, i chat with him sexually and find out he's married? its happened to me twice. and then they expect me to still want to fuck them after that?!:confused::eek::mad:.
A marriage is holy matrimony formed by God, and I'm not going to do anything to divide it. One guy, we chatted for a while then i realized i had never asked him if he were married, then i asked and he says "yes, she's been ill with cancer for years and she's not interested in sex.":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. there is a woman ill with cancer and i'm chatting with her husband about how i wanna suck his dick?:confused::eek::mad:.
its my fault, i should've asked but i had more faith in human beings that they would not betray their spouse and not to mention effront God.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why is it that everytime i meet a guy on here, i chat with him sexually and find out he's married? its happened to me twice. and then they expect me to still want to fuck them after that?!:confused::eek::mad:.
A marriage is holy matrimony formed by God, and I'm not going to do anything to divide it. One guy, we chatted for a while then i realized i had never asked him if he were married, then i asked and he says "yes, she's been ill with cancer for years and she's not interested in sex.":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. there is a woman ill with cancer and i'm chatting with her husband about how i wanna suck his dick?:confused::eek::mad:.
its my fault, i should've asked but i had more faith in human beings that they would not betray their spouse and not to mention effront God.

I'll suck your cock and you may suck mine. I'm single!

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
paulf, sexuality is not an issue here, this guy is vowed to love honor and obey IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH! it's disgusting that he'd come here and look for men because his wife isn't intrested in sex due to a serious illness. :mad: ugh, makes me sick to think about it.

but on a lighter note...
I'm single!

music to my ears.:blowjob:

paulf, sexuality is not an issue here, this guy is vowed to love honor and obey IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH! it's disgusting that he'd come here and look for men because his wife isn't interested in sex due to a serious illness. :mad: ugh, makes me sick to think about it.

Awww, poor benji.... :sigh:

Life gives you some shitty lessons as you get older and one of them is that marriages are not always what you and everyone else thinks they should be.

I've known marriages of convenience and companionship, based upon genuine mutual fondness, but not romantic love. I've also known marriages where such extracurricular sex goes as unspoken and accepted part of the marriage. Different couples have different rules about it. It is not all so uncommon as you may imagine. Many guys who are bi come out to their wives and the wife gives her OK so long as she doesn't hear or know about what takes place and the husband always comes home at the end of the night. Other couples have drifted apart, staying together for financial or child-rearing reasons. Many guys just plain cheat. So do many women. It's the way of the world.

Out of all this, the greatest things I have learned are:

• Never, ever, hold anyone's standard of marriage to your own.
  • Never, ever, get in the middle of someone else's marriage.
Even with my closest friends I assume nothing about their marriage and only give my candid opinion when asked and I think my answer is helpful. Otherwise I decline to answer.

Unless you were at the wedding then don't assume what vows they've made to each other or what their reasons were for marrying or staying together. Don't ask either.

I've blown more than a few married guys just looking for what their wife won't give them. My relationship never goes beyond a quick hook-up and that's that.

Don't be so quick to judge someone until you've lived and learned more about what living life as an adult is like. It's far harder than you imagine.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

"....betraying their spouse not to mention effronting God?" Are you for real? This sounds like Victorian morals to me. It's fucking 2007 dude.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My responses are in blue:

Awww, poor benji.... :sigh:

Life gives you some shitty lessons as you get older and one of them is that marriages are not always what you and everyone else thinks they should be.

I've known marriages of convenience and companionship, based upon genuine mutual fondness, but not romantic love. I've also known marriages where such extracurricular sex goes as unspoken and accepted part of the marriage. Different couples have different rules about it. It is not all so uncommon as you may imagine.
in my opinion, any marriage where that takes place isn't a marriage. its a mockery of one. it doens't matter if they wife is ok with it or not. extramarital sex is still extramarital sex. just because your wife is fine with it doesn't mean you wont have to answer to a just and righteous God.
exactly, that's why i blocked the jerk after i found out he was married. i didn't know it, but i was getting in the middle of their marriage by chatting with him like that.

the bottom line is this: his wife is ill with cancer and he's online looking for men to have sex with. that is an affront to God, and an abominable transgression.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are you showing 90% straight and asking this Question?
I wondered the exact same thing!:rolleyes:

"....betraying their spouse not to mention effronting God?" Are you for real? This sounds like Victorian morals to me. It's fucking 2007 dude.
Apparently the OP thinks it is 1897. :tongue:

The bottom line is this: his wife is ill with cancer and he's online looking for men to have sex with. That is an affront to God, and an abominable transgression.
  • Jason_els is correct.
  • IMHO, you need to grow up and get a life. For all you know they were swingers before she became ill; and she is totally cool with him seeking this type of release.
  • PaulF is correct to ask why you are listed as 90% straight/10% gay.
  • No, the bottom line is, "you are the proverbial pot calling the kettle black."

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
its my fault, i should've asked but i had more faith in human beings that they would not betray their spouse
Sad to think you can't, isn't it? By far the majority of married dudes I've crossed paths with online are doing so outside the purview of the wife.

in my opinion, any marriage where that takes place isn't a marriage. its a mockery of one. it doens't matter if they wife is ok with it or not. extramarital sex is still extramarital sex. just because your wife is fine with it doesn't mean you wont have to answer to a just and righteous God.

The problem with that thinking is that your opinion doesn't matter. Only the opinion of the married couple and the law does. If they were married within their religion then it's up to their faith what deity may judge them or not. If they were married in a civil ceremony then no deity had anything to do the marriage at all.

Marriage is a richly varied institution. What you may believe to be an abomination may be completely acceptable within other faiths or to people of no faith. As a marriage is a contract between two people, the only thing required to satisfy it is the satisfaction of the couple in it. What you or anyone else may think is of absolutely no importance as you're not part of it. Who are you to say that a marriage is invalid when the only two parties to the marriage say it is not invalid?

Nothing makes a man appear more foolish than self-righteous indignation born of ignorance. Don't go down that path.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sad to think you can't, isn't it? By far the majority of married dudes I've crossed paths with online are doing so outside the purview of the wife.
That's true, same here. I have also encountered a small number of married men who will not cyber with women as they consider it to be cheating; but they have no problem j/o with a guy on the phone or c2c. What the heck is that about? :confused:

paulf, sexuality is not an issue here, this guy is vowed to love honor and obey IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH! it's disgusting that he'd come here and look for men because his wife isn't intrested in sex due to a serious illness. :mad: ugh, makes me sick to think about it. t
he bottom line is this: his wife is ill with cancer and he's online looking for men to have sex with. that is an affront to God, and an abominable transgression.
I find your narrow focused puritanical views amusing yet also puzzling. You do know that there are many who think it is an abominable transgression for a young man like yourself to want to have sex with or suck another mans penis?

Years ago there was a girl in my church who when she got married became tongue-tied and could not get the phrase "for richer or poorer" out of her mouth to save her life. We all kinda laughed and thought nothing of it at the time. Three months later her husband decides to finish med school. He had dropped out before he met her and had been working at the local mall. Fast forward a few years, they are living in Rumson, NJ down the street from Bruce Springsteen. :smile:

Maybe the man in question stumbled over the "in sickness & in health part." Even if he didn't, you of all people have no right to judge him. That is between him and his God, if he believes in one.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
IMHO, you need to grow up and get a life. For all you know they were swingers before she became ill; and she is totally cool with him seeking this type of release.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

no he told me in the chat that he was doing it behind her back because she wasn't interested in sex. he's scum of the earth.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nothing makes a man appear more foolish than self-righteous indignation born of ignorance. Don't go down that path.

its not self righteous, it comes from a higher power. its not born of ignorance, it's born of faith and reason. it's more like justified indignation.
now i may be the only person on this thread who claims a faith, but that's how i feel and i'll defend it to the death.

Edit: God is sovereign. His teachings are eternal truths over believers and non believers. So just becasue you're not a Christian doesn't mean its ok for you to go outside of a marriage.

Edit2: Its not foolish just because its based on Christian faith. People always say to Christians "you're stupid/foolish/ignorant because you believe." but really we're grounded in something unchanging and thats why it sounds stupid.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Out of all this, the greatest things I have learned are:
  • Never, ever, hold anyone's standard of marriage to your own.
Yep, that's why I consider married people off limits sexually. Whatever else they may or may not have going on, I am not going to complicate their lives or mine going there.

its not self righteous, it comes from a higher power. its not born of ignorance, it's born of faith and reason. it's more like justified indignation. now i may be the only person on this thread who claims a faith, but that's how i feel and i'll defend it to the death.

Nobody's asking you to nail yourself to a cross. You're not the only person on this thread with a faith. You may be the only person who demands everyone else follow it. No person is a Christian who does not give their heart earnestly to God of their own volition. How can you demand that they follow Christian faith if they have not adopted Christianity for themselves willingly?

Edit: God is sovereign. His teachings are eternal truths over believers and non believers. So just becasue you're not a Christian doesn't mean its ok for you to go outside of a marriage.

As a Christian then, you know very well that it is not for you to judge others, even other Christians, in the eyes of God.

Edit2: Its not foolish just because its based on Christian faith. People always say to Christians "you're stupid/foolish/ignorant because you believe." but really we're grounded in something unchanging and thats why it sounds stupid.

Correct. "It is not foolish just because its based on Christian faith," for Christian faith explicitly leaves judgement of sin exclusively to God. It is foolish because you presume to know the hearts of others, their relationship with their spouses, and their relationship with God. You are perfectly free to judge your own actions and those of others for and only for yourself, not for God.