Anyone who's NOT married?

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
what pisses me of is that he had me thinking he was single the whole time he was trying to get me to intrude his marriage.
excuse me while i barf forever at the thought of his actions.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what pisses me of is that he had me thinking he was single the whole time he was trying to get me to intrude his marriage. excuse me while i barf forever at the thought of his actions.

It's the internet, people lie all the time. Get over it and move on already.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
That's true, same here. I have also encountered a small number of married men who will not cyber with women as they consider it to be cheating; but they have no problem j/o with a guy on the phone or c2c. What the heck is that about? :confused:
Heh, yeah apparently exploring one's homosexual tendencies doesn't count. And herein lies the very reason I want to wretch whenever someone starts touting the "sanctity of marriage" or trying to define it in some way, particularly as it's purportedly being threatened by the "spectre" of gay marriage. Well, I say f*ck that. :mad:

"Open" relationships aside (and which I contend are very few and far between, mind you), in my book if you're married to a woman and looking for dick on the side without her knowledge, it's cheating.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its not self righteous, it comes from a higher power. its not born of ignorance, it's born of faith and reason. it's more like justified indignation.
now i may be the only person on this thread who claims a faith, but that's how i feel and i'll defend it to the death.

Edit: God is sovereign. His teachings are eternal truths over believers and non believers. So just becasue you're not a Christian doesn't mean its ok for you to go outside of a marriage.

Edit2: Its not foolish just because its based on Christian faith. People always say to Christians "you're stupid/foolish/ignorant because you believe." but really we're grounded in something unchanging and thats why it sounds stupid.

Hey dude, it's just YOUR opinion. Stop trying to tell others what to believe. In the USA, we have something called Freedom of Religion, and also freedom from it.

:mad:

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gcbenji0,

It seems like, God wrote moral rules for married people only, to you.
God somehow makes an acception for you to suck cock.
Dude get the board out of your own eye before you look at the spec of sawdust in your brother's eye.

Cheers

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jason_els, my hat is off to you (and anything else you'd ask for).

Marriages are lots of things to lots of people. The fact that someone wants to have 'sex' is very different from creating a long-term relationship. Don't confuse the too, folks. The two can go together but can very successfully be done separately to.

In my experience (all that I can go from, really) is when the two consenting adults decide to make their physical fun something more. Then it goes into a whole new realm, one that will hurt alot of people. I find it best to keep my fuck/blow-buddies as they are and NOT pursue them in any other context.

The rules partners make are up to them, just be honest. And keep it fun!!!

jason_els, my hat is off to you (and anything else you'd ask for).

:naughty: Careful, my cousin keeps inviting me to her place in Sydney. I may take her up on that. A month touring Australia? All sorts of strange, wild, deadly, hairy beasts just looking to sink their teeth into me? I dunno.... :wink:

Marriages are lots of things to lots of people. The fact that someone wants to have 'sex' is very different from creating a long-term relationship. Don't confuse the too, folks. The two can go together but can very successfully be done separately to.

This is kind of essential and I hesitate to speak of it because something tells me that most, if not all, women think differently. Yeah that's sexist. Maybe it's our wiring? Guys can have sex and have it mean little more to them than a really good J/O session. When they come home they do not love their wives or partners any less, it's just a source of relief. I tend to think women fear that. They worry that sex is an end in itself for men and that's why they're usually reluctant to engage in it unless they feel a man truly wants to share something special with them. The problem is that they then go on to think that ALL sex is special to men when it isn't. Not even remotely. Men in turn don't dare tell their wives or girlfriends that some sex really is just a fuck or a blow job and they can't even remember the face it was attached to for fear the wife/girlfriend will interpret that as a reflection of their own sexual relationship with that man. This is why, I think, gay relationships tend to be more open. Men see sex and love as related in one sense, yet completely opposite in another. What matters to them is the love involved. A partner can range from a soul-exchanging glorious experience worthy of poetry or just another cum bucket. I tend to think this view horrifies women no end yet, it's in the male nature and I've yet to find any man, married or straight or gay who will not admit this to another man he feels he can trust.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
gcbenji0,

It seems like, God wrote moral rules for married people only, to you.
God somehow makes an acception for you to suck cock.
Dude get the board out of your own eye before you look at the spec of sawdust in your brother's eye.

Cheers

i see what you're saying; i'm a hyprocrit. i never said what i was doing was right;i just said he was wrong.

and as for the "dont judge" arguement, its right and wrong. its right in the sense that you dont have to explain anything to me. i'm not god and i dont have a heaven or a hell to put you in. but there is an unfathomably powerful and righteous God that DOES. so dont let your mind use "dont judge" as an excuse to do whatever you want and not feel bad.

i see what you're saying; i'm a hyprocrit. i never said what i was doing was right;i just said he was wrong.

Woe unto you...,hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup
and of the platter...cleanse that which is within the cup and the
platter....
Woe unto you..., hypocrites! for ye are like whited sepulchers, which
indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's
bones, and of all uncleanness.
Even so ye also appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of
hypocrisy and iniquity." -Matthew 23:25-28

Jesus tolerated many things but not hypocrites.

Now I believe that Jesus, and therefore God, had no problems with homosexuality. Apparently you do. So long as that is the case, I suggest taking enormous care to avoid hypocrisy because it is the one practice that Jesus abhorred above all others.

The first stone is not yours to cast.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"....betraying their spouse not to mention effronting God?" Are you for real? This sounds like Victorian morals to me. It's fucking 2007 dude.

Took the words out of my mouth. Times change, don't act pissed off at others because you weren't born in the right era. You could argue that you're the oddity, not whoever you were speaking with.

Plus the fact that you say you're 90% straight (can I get a "thou shalt not lie") and are actually soliciting blowjobs to random people in chat is amusing. Hmm, I wonder how your pastor or whoever would feel about that one. Ye Olde great-great-grandparents wouldn't like that too much either.
:rolleyes: