Anyone wish they were uncut?

I wish I were intact. I was dissatisfied enough with my circumcision that I started restoring my foreskin a few years ago. The new hood isn't quite like the original would have been, but it's better than nothing and it looks great!

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No offense taken at all. I am glad you are happy with your parents' decision. In my opinion it should be one's own decision to modify their body how they choose, not someone elses.
Getting circumcised as an adult is way more complicated than if it's been done as a baby. I am so glad my parents did that choice for me.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to experience it, sure, but I see so many cut men completely ignoring the head of their dick when they're jerking off. Some almost avoid it altogether and only stroke the shaft. Years ago I used a sleeve (one of those stretchy things that goes around your dick) to get off and imagined that's how it would feel to be uncut.

jaybejoe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had it both ways, eight years ago, as an adult, I had myself circumcised, since the circumcision I have had no regrets, my sensitivity is as much as before the operation. Each time I look down and see the exposed glans I am gad I went through with the circumcision. I

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Getting circumcised as an adult is way more complicated than if it's been done as a baby. I am so glad my parents did that choice for me.

That's not true. It's much easier as an adult. The main factor is that whoever is perform the procedure doesn't have to estimate how much you are going to grow during puberty. A lot of cut guys don't realize this, but their length is inhibited by a circumcision that is too tight, or too restrictive to their length because whoever estimated their post-puberty size when they were born made a mistake.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's not true. It's much easier as an adult. The main factor is that whoever is perform the procedure doesn't have to estimate how much you are going to grow during puberty. A lot of cut guys don't realize this, but their length is inhibited by a circumcision that is too tight, or too restrictive to their length because whoever estimated their post-puberty size when they were born made a mistake.
That's BS dude. The skin grows together with the penis. You are clearly anti-circumcision but please stay with the facts and don't tell things you don't know about.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
That's BS dude. The skin grows together with the penis. You are clearly anti-circumcision but please stay with the facts and don't tell things you don't know about.

You are wrong. Do some of your own research and you can find the same. Of course there is some growth of the skin, but if the person performing the circumcision makes a mistake then the skin will not keep up with the growth of the penis during puberty.

I don't want to post any real images that I found because I don't know who they belong to or if they would approve, but here is an illustration:

57.jpg

You can find real examples of this on this site.

Also, I'm not anti circumcision. If an adult wants to get it done go for it, I don't care, like I said its safer for an adult. Stop doing it to babies that have no choice.

Do you have an argument for why its better to do it to an infant than an adult who actually has the ability to choose?

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are wrong. Do some of your own research and you can find the same. Of course there is some growth of the skin, but if the person performing the circumcision makes a mistake then the skin will not keep up with the growth of the penis during puberty.

I don't want to post any real images that I found because I don't know who they belong to or if they would approve, but here is an illustration:

57.jpg

Also, I'm not anti circumcision. If an adult wants to get it done go for it, I don't care, like I said its safer for an adult. Stop doing it to babies that have no choice.

Do you have an argument for why its better to do it to an infant than an adult who actually has the ability to choose?
Strange you already had an illustration ready while you say you are not anti-circumcision.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Strange you already had an illustration ready while you say you are not anti-circumcision.

I didn't have it ready. I had to search for it on the internet. But I am aware of the problem having done research on the topic, so it wasn't hard to remember the search terms I needed to find exactly what I was looking for. That's called knowing what you're talking about.

I am anti infant circumcision, I made that clear. I also made it clear that I couldn't care less about what you do to your body once you are an adult.

I also asked you why you think its better to circumcise an infant as opposed to an adult. You ignore that question.

I also asked you how old you were when you got circumcised. You said he wouldn't get to experience how great it is to be cut. Whatever you say. But unless you were cut as an adult you won't know how great it is to have a foreskin.

Keep ignoring questions.

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

57.jpg

One big argument is that the recovery takes a lot more time than with a baby.

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't have it ready. I had to search for it on the internet. But I am aware of the problem having done research on the topic, so it wasn't hard to remember the search terms I needed to find exactly what I was looking for. That's called knowing what you're talking about.

I am anti infant circumcision, I made that clear. I also made it clear that I couldn't care less about what you do to your body once you are an adult.

I also asked you why you think its better to circumcise an infant as opposed to an adult. You ignore that question.

I also asked you how old you were when you got circumcised. You said he wouldn't get to experience how great it is to be cut. Whatever you say. But unless you were cut as an adult you won't know how great it is to have a foreskin.

Keep ignoring questions.
Same for you. You also don't know if circumcised is better or not since you are uncut.