Anyone wish they were uncut?

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
@IntactMale - the illustration you posted is actually a reason *for* circumcision. *Not* and example of circumcision gone wrong preventing penis growth!! lol
Yes, some require it to be done because the foreskin is too tight or causes pain.

It isn't, but do you have an argument for why it is better to circumcise an unwilling infant rather than a willing adult/teenager when there is no medical need?

Reactions: Wei

It isn't, but do you have an argument for why it is better to circumcise an unwilling infant rather than a willing adult/teenager when there is no medical need?
Your crusade is not welcomed in a thread that asks a legit question.

Reactions: Peter20

Rarefied

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to play devil's advocate. If you're going to end up circumcised, I imagine that it's better to have it done at an age when you can't remember it, and then to grow up never knowing your penis any other way, than it is to get it done at a time when you have to suffer the anxiety of surgery, the long uncomfortable recovery period, the horror of how it looks in the immediate aftermath, the inability to masturbate while it heals, the period of having to adapt to everything looking, feeling, and working differently, and then the constant mental comparisons with how things used to be.

I'm not saying that it should be done, but if it's ever worth doing at all, then the best time has to be at birth, all ethical considerations aside.

S

SirConcis

Other devil's advocate:
Better for the male to make the decision and overcome the fears of the op, fear of losing foreskin, skin mobility to masturbate etc. There is "manhod" value to a male making THE decision.

And there are males who want to have bare glans and have no fear of having exposed glans, and even if their decision to get the snip is easier, they will still be proud to have made the decision. (this is expecially true in non circumcising societies, where there is no social pressure to get circumcised, and those who develop desire to get cut will stand out as different once cut, instead of in USA when an UNCUt will cease to be different when getting cut.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Just to play devil's advocate. If you're going to end up circumcised, I imagine that it's better to have it done at an age when you can't remember it, and then to grow up never knowing your penis any other way, than it is to get it done at a time when you have to suffer the anxiety of surgery, the long uncomfortable recovery period, the horror of how it looks in the immediate aftermath, the inability to masturbate while it heals, the period of having to adapt to everything looking, feeling, and working differently, and then the constant mental comparisons with how things used to be.

I'm not saying that it should be done, but if it's ever worth doing at all, then the best time has to be at birth, all ethical considerations aside.

Of course, if you have to end up circumcised, then do it when its necessary, whatever age that may be. But as previous posters repeatedly mentioned, the discussion is about RIC, routine infant circumcision, and it is very different from the scenario you described. But I don't disagree with you based on the scenario you provided.

bigcurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure why this thought came to me, but I'm interested now I guess. Don't get me wrong I love the way I am but does anyone else just love the way the foreskin covers the head when stroking? Anyone not like it? I wonder what the gals prefer or find hot. Anyone uncut that would rather be cut? Sorry bout the randomness, just some evening thoughts.
Not sure why this thought came to me, but I'm interested now I guess. Don't get me wrong I love the way I am but does anyone else just love the way the foreskin covers the head when stroking? Anyone not like it? I wonder what the gals prefer or find hot. Anyone uncut that would rather be cut? Sorry bout the randomness, just some evening thoughts.
I
I love being cut. I wish it had been done when I was born. I finally was able to have it done at age 35. Wouldn't go back to uncircumcised for anything.
Wow! I can't imagine why a man would prefer to be cut having had the pleasure of possessing a foreskin. There are so many pleasurable sensations that only the inner foreskin can provide as it slides back and forth over the glans. Why would anyone want to eliminate that?

Reactions: cuckboy

bigcurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can only imagine how much better uncut must feel.
Yeah. Have you ever noticed that uncut men tend to precum way more than cut guys? I have a theory that the nerve endings in the inner foreskin stimulate the production of precum, which by the way feels wonderful as it dribbles through the urethra...stimulating yet more precum. That's just my personal theory...glad I have foreskin.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I

Wow! I can't imagine why a man would prefer to be cut having had the pleasure of possessing a foreskin. There are so many pleasurable sensations that only the inner foreskin can provide as it slides back and forth over the glans. Why would anyone want to eliminate that?
For me possessing as foreskin wasn't a pleasure, far from it, yuk! It was an embarrassment and unsightly, as all foreskin are. I'll take the circumcised version always.

S

SirConcis

As a long foreskinned uncut, I wasn't really "aware" of my inner foreskin. Once I became semi cut and the skin automatically retracted and became smooth on shaft during erection, I discovered the pleasures of touching/rubbing the inner foreskin. (especilly near the circumcision line where sensitivity is augmented).

With regards to the actual subject.

A few years ago, I had a really weird dream.

I woke up, looked under my bedsheets to find I had a full fledged foreskin that "grew" during the night. I asked myself the question: do I keep it or go back to being circumised. At that very moment, I wake up.

The foreskin and question still very much in my mind, I am sort of confused because you can't wake up if yu have already woken up. I look under my bedsheets to find there is no foreskin, and conclude that the first wake up was a wake up being part of the dream.

Yet, the question of what I would do should this happened was fresh and lingered for a while. I might keep the foreskin for a month or two, but either go back to semi or full cut.

Having lived with long foreskin and hating it, there is not much motivation for me to go back.

Reactions: circedbychoice
H

HairyBear89

I

How can you know, that cut guys are not having pleasure? How can you say that?
I know many cut guys (cut as adults) and they always say, they don't regret the circ ... some of them say they don't see a difference between the stage of uncut-ness and cut-ness.

Personally - I am uncut - but keeping it retracted all the time as I hated the feeling when the foreskin had been covering the glans all the day. And even when masturbating, I often use my bare (lubricated) hand to jerk off, avoiding to use my foreskin. And the feel from it or from sex is the same, or more intensive sometimes.

Reactions: Peter20

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm circumcised and I like what I have but I do enjoy being with men that are uncut. Seems that the sensitivity is a little greater when the guy has the foreskin covering the glans. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to experience it the way an uncircumsised guy does. Being on this site where guy from all over the world are able to share, I'm finding that the majority of men belong to the uncut club.

H

HairyBear89

Yeah. Have you ever noticed that uncut men tend to precum way more than cut guys? I have a theory that the nerve endings in the inner foreskin stimulate the production of precum, which by the way feels wonderful as it dribbles through the urethra...stimulating yet more precum. That's just my personal theory...glad I have foreskin.

This is not caused by foreskin but by prostate itself. So in this case it doesn't matter if you're cut or uncut.

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm circumcised and I like what I have but I do enjoy being with men that are uncut. Seems that the sensitivity is a little greater when the guy has the foreskin covering the glans. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to experience it the way an uncircumsised guy does. Being on this site where guy from all over the world are able to share, I'm finding that the majority of men belong to the uncut club.

Hi, I'm Chinese American on an all-Chinese American basketball team, and from taking showers naked together after games, I can let you know that the huge majority of my team buddies are uncut, as I am. My two brothers, seven cousins, my Chinese bf and my Chinese and Latino friends are also all uncut. Recently in the summer heat, we stripped off our swimshorts with a ton of other Asian guys to go skinnydipping, so obviously we all saw each other's private areas. I saw every guy's cock and all except one had a foreskin, many like me & my bros with acroposthions at the end, too. It was an awesome sight, hahaha :joy:

For Chinese guys, we feel more "whole" to be naturally covered down there. The best things about foreskins are that they protect the head from rubbing against clothes, they have about 20,000 erogenous sexual receptors in the inner foreskin (and are therefore way-sensitive when the end or the inside is licked, sucked, kissed and tickled - so incredibly pleasurable!!), they provide natural lube - and the motion of sliding them back and forward, up and down during wanking, oral and full sex, are f**king awesome! :p

Also our shafts are very mobile compared to those of circumcised guys, so there's no hand-friction needed during fast-wanking - we can keep our hand in one place and let the rolling shaft skin and foreskin do all the work by letting us move up and down while holding the same area of loose skin. That means we can also wank real tight, while keeping it exquisitely pleasured. Also, due to the natural lube, our cock-heads remain nice and moist, which add even more to our sexual pleasure. Foreskins also help during edging and can be used to increase the intensity and speed of shooting during ejaculation. Cut vs uncut has been described as the difference between experiencing the world in black and white vs in living, natural color. In short, foreskins are very, very special, and a whole different world.... ;) :cool:

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, I'm Chinese American on an all-Chinese American basketball team, and from taking showers naked together after games, I can let you know that the huge majority of my team buddies are uncut, as I am. My two brothers, seven cousins, my Chinese bf and my Chinese and Latino friends are also all uncut. Recently in the summer heat, we stripped off our swimshorts with a ton of other Asian guys to go skinnydipping, so obviously we all saw each other's private areas. I saw every guy's cock and all except one had a foreskin, many like me & my bros with acroposthions at the end, too. It was an awesome sight, hahaha :joy:

For Chinese guys, we feel more "whole" to be naturally covered down there. The best things about foreskins are that they protect the head from rubbing against clothes, they have about 20,000 erogenous sexual receptors in the inner foreskin (and are therefore way-sensitive when the end or the inside is licked, sucked, kissed and tickled - so incredibly pleasurable!!), they provide natural lube - and the motion of sliding them back and forward, up and down during wanking, oral and full sex, are f**king awesome! :p

Also our shafts are very mobile compared to those of circumcised guys, so there's no hand-friction needed during fast-wanking - we can keep our hand in one place and let the rolling shaft skin and foreskin do all the work by letting us move up and down while holding the same area of loose skin. That means we can also wank real tight, while keeping it exquisitely pleasured. Also, due to the natural lube, our cock-heads remain nice and moist, which add even more to our sexual pleasure. Foreskins also help during edging and can be used to increase the intensity and speed of shooting during ejaculation. Cut vs uncut has been described as the difference between experiencing the world in black and white vs in living, natural color. In short, foreskins are very, very special, and a whole different world.... ;) :cool:

Yes I agree that there are a lot of benefits to having the extra skin. I've always thought uncut guys are lucky to be able to dry stroke and not suffer from the friction of the hand because the skin gives them ample room to get a good stroke motion. That comes in handy when lube is not available.

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes I agree that there are a lot of benefits to having the extra skin. I've always thought uncut guys are lucky to be able to dry stroke and not suffer from the friction of the hand because the skin gives them ample room to get a good stroke motion. That comes in handy when lube is not available.

Yes, that's very true. I had to do a lot of running around to go find lube for a cut guy who insisted on it - extra effort and cost in our busy lives when it should be freely available, courtesy of nature, to every guy who wants to have it. I have total respect for the freedom of choice for guys who want or need to get cut, but I think that decision should be for him alone to make - I don't believe that I should have the legal right to stop him, or that parents should have the right to insist upon it....

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wish I was uncut so I started restoring my foreskin about 2 years ago. It really works but is a slow process. Of course would be better if they had not cut off part of my dick and threw it away.