Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have zero experience with foreskin, but I wish I was left uncut because I would love to know what it feels like to play with all that extra skin. I'll never know ;(
You could play with another guys foreskin!

Reactions: jp

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No thanks, lol

And I've considered restoration but it seems pointless without my frenulum.
Yes not having a frenulum is not a good thing. But it is interesting after being cut tight all my life to feel you new foreskin covering the head of my dick as I walk down the street

No thanks, lol

And I've considered restoration but it seems pointless without my frenulum.
Not so. There are plenty of uncut guys here that can show you how an uncut dick works without a fren. It allows for full retraction of the foreskin.

D

deleted645791

Yes not having a frenulum is not a good thing. But it is interesting after being cut tight all my life to feel you new foreskin covering the head of my dick as I walk down the street
I wish I was left uncut, but since I wasn't, I must say that I do appreciate the way my flaccid dick looks without the foreskin and the way the ridge of the head always makes a thick, noticeable line in whatever I'm wearing. My biggest gripe about being cut is that I didn't get to make that choice myself.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Normally, foreskins don't need any force at all. And I should know: I have a long, fully-functioning one myself, which glides back and forward very easily. You certainly shouldn't have used any force to pull their foreskins back at all: of course, no guy is gonna find that remotely pleasurable! By contrast, the normal gliding motion of the foreskin is highly pleasurable: not all that surprising, b'cos the inner foreskin contains over 20,000 erogenous receptors and numerous nerve endings. It is also protects and lubricates the glans penis (the "head")....

The two guys could each have been suffering from a condition known as 'phimosis': a tight foreskin. The best way to resolve that is though gentle stretching in a warm bath - not through the invasive operation of circumcision. Glad that, as you say, you're "not going all pro circumcision now", but aside from the occasional need for gentle stretching to create a permanent solution for anyone suffering tightness, uncut really is way more amazing than some cut guys seem to think.

In addition, I heard of so many cases of guys circumcised in adulthood who say that sexual sensation is way less pleasurable now they're cut. Since I personally know just how awesome a foreskin feels, I can't say I'm real surprised.... ;)
Well I'm glad to have gotten as an adult. I was uncircumcised for 35 years of my life. I wish I had been circumcised at birth. Ever seeing a circumcised at a young age I wanted my dick to look like that.
I really hated that I had not been circumcised as most of my peers were. I really liked the look of a circumcised dick. I have no regrets about being circumcised. I only wish I had known I could have opted to have been cut high and tight.

Reactions: orangeC