Anyone wish they were uncut?

omgwtflol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I would have been able to choose. I'm bummed that I have no idea what it feels like, or what I would look like if I were uncut.

overhang7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You're so right, man....it's great having the skin; however I understand that there are ways to stretch what skin there is, tho' it's a cumbersome and lengthy procedure, yet painless I hear. But, for time being. bet you can 'borrow' someone's skn with a dock.

hegemor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm living in Norway, and I'm not used to see a circumcissed penis. My first lover were cut, he had it done when he were grown up in case of tight foreskin. For me I don't think it will make any difference, but I do understand that many of you would like to decide for yourselves.

circumcisedpeter12

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was circumcised as a baby (8 days old) my parents choice, not religious. Personally I am quite happy the way I am, although I never knew the advantage/disadvantage, I do prefer the looks and feel of my penis to the uncut ones I have seen and or played with, but this is purely MY preferrence, and yes, this good it's not getting heated.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Feel the same and besides, it is the way we were made so why remove it unless it is for a religious reason.
... and at the wish of the person whose cock it is. We have no way of being certain what religion a newborn baby is going to choose as an adult.

Last edited:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish I were uncut everyday of my life... sue the doctors and hostpitals and Insurance companies that allow the mutilation of infant boys... That statement would apply to girls too, but there is already a law against that... hmmm

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
I wish I were uncut everyday of my life... sue the doctors and hostpitals and Insurance companies that allow the mutilation of infant boys... That statement would apply to girls too, but there is already a law against that... hmmm
So we should sue for our 14th amendment rights!! Hoorah!

Yeah, no surprise to anyone who has read my posts that I would prefer to be uncut, but I'm pretty sure that being circumcised is the culprit for the sexual issues I've had as an adult.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
... and at the wish of the person whose cock it is. We have no way of being certain what religion a newborn baby is going to choose as an adult.
What gives him the right to choose his religion as an adult?

If he abandons the one true religion his parents impose on him as a child, he deserves to rot in hell.

After all, he's the property of his parents from birth till death, body and soul, isn't he?

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it were, the proportions of men, both with and without, wishing to be the other would be the same, but according to the polls here and here, at least, that's not the case.
Having had a part cut off, and still having it, are not symmetircal opposites like right- and left-handed. These guys wish they were not cut. Guys who wish they were cut can get cut and stop wishing.

Actually it wouldn't be the same. You have different variables as to why someone would want to be either.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're so right, man....it's great having the skin; however I understand that there are ways to stretch what skin there is, tho' it's a cumbersome and lengthy procedure, yet painless I hear. But, for time being. bet you can 'borrow' someone's skn with a dock.

Cut here, when I was in Jr High back in the 60's, and having to be in pe, jock straps required along with the shower. At that time (and all the way through high school) I would guess that 95% of us were all cut. The only cocks with skin I ever saw, and sure looked at lots of them, were kids from the poorer side of life. My guess was that culturally it was done if you had the money. Now that I have been pumping my cock for a number of years, my shaft skin stretches forward and is starting to cover about half my head.... I guess I am restoring my skin? :biggrin1: Life is such an adventure....