Anyone wish they were uncut?

scorp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am also upset about them cutting off part of my pecker. But you can rest assured my parents got a good deal on having it done. They probably told the Dr. "fast and cheap".

I wished I had my foreskin back...

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As for me, I'm very glad mom and dad decided to leave me with what I was born with. Thanks to them I retain about fifteen square inches of sensitive tissue moistened by mucus membranes and warmed by blood flow hanging from my penis that would otherwise be gone. There is nothing that would persuade me circumcision is anything but mutilation.

Reactions: Dutchstud

NCGUY1972

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't even need to go here. I am so mad at my parents for this this I just want to call them and give them a piece of my mind. I think its outright mutilation not to mention loss of sensation. Unfortunately I have two sons that have been cut due to my wife. I was so pissed at her and I cried at the hospital. I gave her shit about it for years and I am still not over it. Its my body let me decide.

Reactions: Dutchstud

Yeah I'd rather have not been circumcised cause I hate the scar.

Glad to be uncut because I have seen my cousins shlong and he wasn't so lucky seems so dry to be cut us uncut guys are always wet ;)